I did the tide pod challenge and am now in the hospital...

I did the tide pod challenge and am now in the hospital. If you have any spare money please donate to pay for the medical bills
paypal.me/jpl2

Fuck you and fuck that.
You reap what you sow and let natural selection come in.
If youre stupid enough to take the challenge, you do not deserve money.

-3/10 pathetic bait.
They dont even try anymore

You deserve to die.
You literally deserve nothing more, you stupid idiot.

Can I donate more tide pods?

Anything helps

People who took the "tide pod challenge" deserve to get neutered and cease to exist...

Or just use common fucking sense

you get no internets btw.

/thread

The only thing I hope for after your die, is that you never reproduced. Hopefully you never passed on your retard genes to anyone that will be a strain on society, because if you’re that stupid, your offspring will either be retarded or living off welfare for their whole lives.

Who goes to Sup Forums for help?

Not even good bait somone should kick your teeth in

the challenge was to not give in to peer pressure, now you are in a house of death, you will be infected by communicable diseases and fresh poltergeists

Don't ever have any kids, you fucking retard, I hope you die!

You didn't do it right if you're still alive. Challenge harder.

two or three tidepods isn't gonna do shit but give you an upset stomach. It isn't like drinking draino or jewelry cleaner or some shit. Whats more if people want attention that badly they can get a fistful on cam and throw it up with zero harm. Big to do about nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I won't donate to a certified retard

>eating tide pods
>paying medical bills
Americans are retarded, even though i know this is bait.

You ate it wrong. If you swallow it whole it works.

>0.01¢ has been added to your account

Congrats on almost getting a darwin award, faggot.

Dumbass.

Natural selection bitch

can please help me out guys, I nearly lost my virginity

Here's my go fund me:

OP I will donate if you take the Tide pod challange again while in the hospital.

same

it depends how much, and also how would i get my hands on tide pods while there are nurses watching me always

0.5 BTC

I accept, I will call my friend and tell him to bring tide pods with him when he "visits". Im not sure if its even worth it anymore but i'll do it. Hopefully no death for me.

I will do it once i see the money in my paypal wallet