Is it the Yoga or the Pants?

Yoga should be banned because it is causing degeneracy. What's next, yoga burkas... Time to nip this in the bud. Pic related.

Are you a faggot son?

>banning the symptom instead of tackling the problem

you're the kind of person who pops zits

you guys started seeing this recently? its been fashionable here for quite some time. you get used to it, and girls get really consious about jogging and keeping fit. its not a bad thing

Yoga is fine, it's the sluts that are making fads out of it.

Yoga pants are fine but they should stop making them for fat people.

Women know what their doing. Tell me OP why do you think they love to show ass?

Fat Americans actually wear yoga pants? I've never seen fatties here wear them.

wait is that a bad thing what?

If you have a problem with this, you are a full blown faggot and need to hang yourself.

>sister has a perfect ass
>constantly wears yogapants
>raging boner all the time whenever I see her

Yes because they need stretchy clothing that hides the cellulite.

any pics?

It's fucking deplorable

The material stretches around their cellulite buttmuffin giving it a see through appearance, so you have to force yourself to look away from the beautiful disaster waddling before you

Mostly it's sweatpants that are too small

I am a guy and I like to wear yoga pants, because they are comfortable and healthy. Plus I never skipped legs day and I have a nice ass.

Some are ok, others leave scars. Been a while can't remember specifically which ones you aren't supposed to.

You know what you must do hanz.

fiki fiki

nice

dont care whats this thread about post more ass

>tfw you will never put your face in a yoga pants wearing girl's butt and sniff her sweet nectar

>le if you want women to dress normally you're homosexual meme
Besides I rather not have boners in public (not that I never hide it properly.)

Just sniff her bike seat after she parks it outside the gym.

Gotta adapt user.

Christ that namefag

>thinking any of these women actually do yoga

How come I have done yoga after lifting weights, and I never had to paint my pants on?

alot of women are farm animals at this point

post pics of dat perfect arab ass

watch some family therapy and fap user, you'll feel better

>not wanting to look at all those little girls with yoga pants

>he believes women wear yoga pants because they work out
My fucking sides

damn nigga post more wtf

Don't watch it will be very very awkward

This fucking girl I worked with has like 3 chins but still insisted on wearing yoga pants.

this.

You're a german. Incest is your national sport. Do it faggot, fuck her.

Thought it was scat.

You know there are now pants that are like bras for butts that help lift the cheeks.

scat is even more common there. germans literally are subhuman

>it's a "yoga pants are hot" delusion thread

Skirts or get the fuck out.

>Skirts
yes, but bitches don't wear em anymore. every one of them wears trousers.

What you just said is more scat than anything I've seen my entire life here.

>banning exercise because it makes women healthy

good job US

yoga pants are fine for the gym but are sloppy for anything else - it's just women being lazy.

It's like guys who wear "mesh shorts" / basketball shorts to go do errands and stuff. Get dressed you slobs.

well, obviously while you're in the basement shitposting here, all other germans on posting shits on each other while they jerk off.

Not politics

I knew an edgelord ""muslim"" girl who bought a burka online and would wear it to concerts sometimes just to fuck with everyone

I think yoga would be even better for that desu

Pretty sure yoga pants are God's gift to men.

Who are we to hate them?

>burka up top
>yoga down bottom
my dick is diamonds just thinking about it

None on my phone sorry

I still didn't figure out how

shes white

She doesn't mind when I look at her ass, like when shes trying new pants on and I tell her to turn around to show me her butt.
She then bends over and waggles her cute ass right in front of me.
Shes is a horrible cocktease and everytime I fear I go full caveman and jump on that butt.

If I give in I have to fap fucking forever because muh dick is always diamonds

She is sending me mixed signals

>She is sending me mixed signals
who cares, it's because women can't make and stay with decisions. you have to take charge and lead her to your dick up her vagoo

That pic is perfect.

Sounds ideal. Why haven't you taken pics yet?

It's fetish and kink. I lived in Munster for 4 years. Almost all girls I hooked up or dated agreed to peg and spank me. Most of those who agreed had a fetish already.

>girls
>peg and spank me
kill yourself you submissive faggot

I'm from Münster

Fucking homo. Yoga pants are the best. Only shit hipsters and otakus wear are degenerate.

This is why I would hate to have grown up with a sister. There is always that temptation around women.

My sister gives me mixed signals too. Next time I meet her irl I may act on them.

I hate my sister and she's generally treated like she's hot. I just see a bitch

>She then bends over and waggles her cute ass right in front of me.
What

Women are good for nothing but fucking and looking at.

Demean them just as they are asking to be.

thats my fetish

Give us the deets, my nigga.

this is my sister. I was never attracted to her. Incestfags have neurological problems or some type of psychological one.

We used to do gymnastic stretches on each other and she would sometimes put me in scissor positions with my balls pressed again her pussy.

Why is she a bitch ?

That's good that you're not attracted to her like that. If I had a sister when I was growing up and was attracted to her, I would have had another place to live as soon as I turned 18. High motivation to remove that temptation.

Well your sisters not hot user. Im not attracted to her either. Imagine if you had a 10/10 Aryan princess sister, though.