Stupid amerifats. Walking sacks of McDonald's grease. It's not pronounced like "eye rack"...

Stupid amerifats. Walking sacks of McDonald's grease. It's not pronounced like "eye rack". It's pronounced like "ear rock". You invade a country and expect to win a war when you can't even pronounce its name correctly.

talk about pathetic bait.

Jesus, how sad are you, op..

stay the fuck away from Iraq, it's persians.

LOOK YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

He's right, though. Skilled journalists call it by the stupid Americanized pronunciation.

Is it 10 years ago?

As a kiwi I'd pronounce it eye-rark, to others i have no clue how that sounds haha

yeah why do you faggots put r's in everything

Because there's an r in Iraq you Mongoloid.

well there's no R in Iraq...fuck...I mean, there's no R in the word, I was just typing it as i pronounce it, in saying that, amerifags fuck every other word up lmao

It's so they can eventually combine it with Iran and call it "Irate".

And if you prefer, we say eye-rahk

No one cares, sand nigger

No one givess a damn about how sandniggers pronounce a country. The entire middle east is just tribal children trying to piss on each other.

But then there's this: nobody gives a fuck

>spelling a like an o on a heavy British dialect so hard I could hear it and guess where it was from.

It's not even "ear rock", it's "ee rahk" The ee and r sounds are seperate.

-an American.

fuck off Urkel. you nigger cuck.

So much anger in this thread already

I thought it was pronounced "shithole".

When we go to war with someone, one of the ways we demoralize them is by calling them the wrong name.

That's why we have names like Germany, Japan and Austria. They're nothing like their actual names.

and nobody on earth gives a fuck. Except you

How about sand nigger land?

>irark

we ran through your country and killed your dictator like it was fucking nothing. no one cared about pronouncing iraq because no one gave a shit about your country. we're number one, you're not even in the top 100.

Down in Texas we pronounce it "Durka Durka Towel Head Camel Fuckin'-Land"

Birmingham cockney ear rock.

Irak. Eeeeeeeeee soft r hard a soft a doesn't matter k. q.

Ir ihr. Ahq aak.

>It's not pronounced like "eye rack". It's pronounced like "ear rock".
No it isn't you flea-ridden camel jockey. It's pronounced "shit-hole"

Funny, I pronounce it like "shit hole".

in my mind, vee is saying "pakistaaan"

>we did this
>no one gave a shit
Free police shootings & not-free rehabilitation from police shootings, fuck yeah freedom

Your country will remain fucked for the next 30 years, my condolences for the mistake...

It's pronounced *Mic-donalds*, not "MacDonalds" you dirty sand nigger. We're going to take your oil and establish market trade with your country, improving living conditions and civilizing your savage lifestyle, and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's not the public responsibility to pay for rape victims, why is out responsibility to pay for whatever you tards on the left deem "human rights"?

Well.... here's the thing. We weren't consolidated in the opinion of the war, so forces and aggression were limited. If you want to see what happens when you attack us, look to Japan. You can jest all you'd like here, but no one in the world wants to outright attack the US. No one wants to deal with the shit storm that would result in it. Hell, even the USSR did not want to start an outright war with us.

stay mad. there's nothing you can do except give up and move here. join a gym, take advantage of the world's best universities and agriculture and business opportunities. you'll be so much happier

Actually, it's pronounced Shithole.

That was done by cave people with no based country. Try again...

Not an arguement. Stay mad kid

Cave people eh...

Sounds like two Americans starting to piss their pants because they just got told wrong.

Get schooled.

At least we don't live in a shit hole and fuck goats.

we write the english dictionary, we tell you how you want to pronounce your country in english.

get invaded fag

Nobody expected to win anything. That was just the lie they told to avoid explaining that it was a cash grab from the Treasury.

You think the average American gives a shit about the people of Iraq or winning the war? They'd trade 1000 dead brown babies to see one white redneck go home to a Corvette, smiling the whole time.

You're being schooled as we speak, don't get me wrong I don't like Jews but goddamn, we gave Osama's militia the power to do this shit.