Is black metal harmful?

is black metal harmful?
>this is dead
>before black metal
>happy and goofy
>lots of friends playing in bands
>a gf and loved journey
>kind to his brother and parents
Then euronymous and black metal came into his life and converted him into the egelord that blew his brains out that we all know about today

Lefty is kinda cute.

Dead was consumed with being kvlt
To this day, he remains the most kvlt person to have ever lived. Going down with a legacy that cool is something worth dying for. Sounds like you just wouldn't get it.

I never understood why black metal is full of degenerate retards. Metal in general seems to be the most degenerate genre, but black metal especially.

>Metal in general seems to be the most degenerate genre

It's obviously hip hop.

You have to really really hate society to have the right spirit for it. Just look at the 80s bands who are more well adjusted these days and haven't made good albums since 1990.

Any fate is better than continuing to listen to Journey

black metal didn't make him commit suicide, black metal was just a creative outlet for depressed teens

I will quote Moe Howard. "If your kid is a nut, he's going to be a nut regardless of whether he saw it on TV."

You need Jesus user.

>Euronymous
>Varg
>Dead
>Decapitation possibly committing gang rape
>Dissection frontman was a Nazi who ritually killed himself
>Those two other Norwegian bands that burned churches
>Kvarforth assaulting his own band for shits and giggles
>the fag from Gorgoroth allegedly torturing multiple people
>the fag from Emperor killing a man
>Randy Blythe kicking a fan to his death
>Lostprophets pedofag (yes I count numeta crap tool)

And all of these people gave been accepted if not worshipped by the community, save for Watkins. Meanwhile rappers just talk retarded shit on Twitter and killed a few people 30 years ago. I think my point stands.

dsbm doesn't even depress me it just empowers me

Varg a good boy.

this

I never understood how dsbm is supposed to depress me, its usually some gimmick musician screaming cartoonishly idiotic lyrics. Am I being memed and is the genre actually just ironic like brutal death?

Jon Nodtveidt was just a crazy ass satanist, not a nazi and I'm pretty sure a shotgun isn't part of ritual suicide, he did have a satanic grimoire and a circle of candles around him

xasthur and trist are the only two actually depressing dsbm bands

I'm pretty sure you're wrong, he had patches like Aryan warrior and shit and AFAIK was a known member of the Nazi scene

Oh yeah and I forgot the fact that NSBM is a thing, so the scene is full of actual Nazis and most black metal fans either don't care or listen to the bands anyway.

It says MLO Warrior, MLO is the "Misanthropic Luciferian Order" and the Werewolf Legion (tattoo on his arm) is just a bunch of guys who like to bash people

I mean, I don't know enough about the genre to argue, but he was still fucked up nonetheless.

Yeah, he definitely was an absolute nut, he wasn't a nazi though

lol nice furfag tattoo

lel

pier was always depressed and had cotard's delusion, he just smiled for that photo
it's not hard to fake a smile

>the fag from Emperor killing a man

He killed a fag because he was hitting on him.

>ywn be as cute as Dead

tbf rap probably has more shit going on in it than is readily apparent, but that sort of community has a whole system to get the powerful off the hook for crimes and for fall guys to take the rap if necessary. Metal has a ton of fucked up people in it though. Also add that Judas Priest drummer that tried to rape a mentally disabled teenage lad, the guy from that Death Metal band that ran a gore site and then killed his neighbour and her daughter (I can't for the life of me remember the band, but someone probably will), the guy from the band NME that killed his mother (not entirely his fault as he was psychotic, but still), the list goes on...

Dead was bullied so hard his spleen got ruptured. From there on he developed this syndrome where the person thinks they're dead

Jon notveidt in an interview:
>"Just belonging to a certain nationality will never make you superhuman. Simple racism or nationalism is nothing but just another herd-mentality for feeble-minded humans to, without logical reason, make themselves feel superior to each other in all their confusion, without having to accomplish anything at all but just being the mentally passive, easily-guided apathetic flocks of cattle that they are!"

>You have to really really hate society to have the right spirit for it.
The only people who hate society are the losers who are too stupid to make a place in it for themselves, literal failures. The thing is you have to be *profoundly* stupid for this to be the case. If Gary Busey can do it and you can't you really do need to kill yourself.

The problem is these failures isolate themselves so they don't have to deal with the fact that they're complete and utter failures and they end up convincing themselves society is the problem and not them because there's no one around to tell them how dumb they are to think that.

they both have severe autism m8

It's **not** depressive and suicidal, because it's supposed to make **you** feel that way. It's expressive art, not everything revolves around you.

You realise Gary Busey wasn't always a retard, right?

this

>all this projection

I would have done the same thing if I lived with Euronymous

The entire scene is Cotard's delusion.

>Hey beautiful
>*Kills you*

as if that setup is even partly true.
>happy
if he was happy then, he's happy now.

would be better if sonic had a diaper