Muntony Sicntano

Any thoughts on the finest theeth in the game

He's a fucking nazi man
Please don't post this guy here

He's a fucking communist cuck please don't post this guy here

i dislike how he gave that foals album a 4/10 or something back in 2010.

>he is a fucking nazi

so you telling me that this vegan melon head is a nazi..... what's wrong with you

I understand that you say that cause of the vegan.... but how

He's a fucking rancid melon
Please don't post this guy here

but what he did

he didn't like an album I like as much as I do

which album??

Kanye from MBDTF on

ahh that one... i mean i understood where he is coming from and shit, but i feel ya

He gave [album I like] a [number that's not a 10]
Please don't post this guy here.

> He never mentioned his wife is a nigger after the neo nazi hit piece
Why though? he could have saved himself a 30 minutes video if he just mentioned his wife is a nigger

lmao you said nigger

fader was trying to bait him into pulling that card, because its cheap. also his wife has no place in the dispute

who do i believe

Because he came off as 10x more mature than if he did that.

> Says he's really liking the new Marilyn Manson album on Twitter and weekly roundup videos
> Ends up giving it a 5
What would the score be if MM was black?

Communism and Nazism aren't mutually exclusive.

if he was dead and black it would be a 10/10

Because that would be playing the "but I have friends that are black," that automatically means you're racist.

I'm feeling being black would have boosted this to at least a strong 7, possibly light 8

kanye is black, and look the score he gave to him

hopsin and xxxtentacion are both black and melon hates them

1. It's the equivalent of saying "I'm not racist, my friends are black." It's not a good counter argument, because open or blatant racism isn't the only form of racism. Also, they probably would have just accused him of something retarded like racial fetishism.
2. His wife has nothing to do with this. It would have been disrespectful to her and extremely petty to not only involve her in this, but to essentially use her as a shield.

I think he rated the new Trippie red album too low. I'm halfway through it and it deserves at least a decent 6. It's certainly better than lil pump's repetitive nonsense and I like some lil pump songs.