I just had the kek of my life /b fags

i just had the kek of my life /b fags

Found my libtard sister's vlog from a while ago on her hard drive (never uploaded), because she had a fucking MELTDOWN in it. Lmao nobody likes her, so she tried this youtube thing, and its one hell of a meme boys

she's a snowflake for sure, apparently a "plantkin" AND a communist, so.. don't expect it to make any sense. Just do it for roll fags lmao. Also I know Sup Forums isn't my personal army but i'd fucking nut my pants if someone felt strongly and was clever enough to make a commentary video or a roast of her

10/10 /b would meme again youtu.be/fnHniuJi-9k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCiyQ4BiFVKFgzFbgEVqi7RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally feels like im watching a retarded person. why does she speak like that? is this an act?

>vLOG

is she deaf?

no, she should theoretically be a normal functioning human being but she's always been a little downy

why does she talk like. that?

i fucking wish, i have to live with this bitch

your guess is as good as mine

andy biersack top kek lmao

Does she have any other social media, we can probably set up a small little targeting raid.

she has always talked like that? I feel like I'm being bamboozled here there's no way this is real

be a good fucking brother and teach her how to speak instead of pushing this shit on Sup Forums

I know as a fact she likes bvb unironically though

she has a youtube channel, i link it in the description, but here's the link again youtube.com/channel/UCiyQ4BiFVKFgzFbgEVqi7RA

i get my keks out of the comments that are already there, but I know they're just youtube spanm trash, can't topuch the power of /b

Does she still actively use that account though?

Well she stopped being normal when my parents decided to stop sending her from private school when she was little, and she's always been just dying for attention ever since then. she's the shitpit child of the lot for sure

I've seen her check it recently lol, I think the comments show up on her phone. She's asleep rn, but she'll probably see it all in the morning

fucking mental illness incarnate

Mental illness.

fuck off retard

She does not no de wai

Fuck off OP. Clearly a 14 year old faggot.

Got nudes?

Bait

bumping for the shitmeme

I do not know man, I'm a little sorry the way she talks and her way of being seems to only want attention from a human being.

Tell her maybe someone'll give her attention if she just didn't fucking talk, OP. wouldn't be that bad of a fuck if it weren't for that