Holy shit

holy shit
anyone else reading this?

tl;dr

/thread

not reading is what got you into a position where you would support trump

Shitllary would have been a lot worse.

With her taxes would have gone through the roof, most guns would be banned by now and she would have imported millions of more shitskins into the country already.

Trump and his team weren't expecting to win the election, but thought the campaign could strengthen his "brand" and their careers. They were astonished when he won.

I'm glad she lost, but you're a fucking idiot if you believe any of that bullshit.

>shitllary
>drumpf
>libtard
>rethuglican

just stop this shit

No i’m not into piss fetish fan fiction

Either troll or fucking retarded. And no, I'm not a Hillary supporter.

Hillblob openly bragged about wanting to remove borders altogether and build bridges, unlimited immigration, planned to raise taxes and wanted gun control, nothing he said is wrong.

>Hi, I'm a literal retard that bought the republican narrative hook, line and sinker

>nothing he said is wrong.
except the part where the president alone cannot do any of those things, and would never be able to remove borders or ban guns

I'm still glad she lost, but you are both ranting lunatics.

No. And you shouldn't.

unlimited immigration? remove borders? nigga you dumber than he is. also no idea how federal laws are created. gtfo.

Audible x1.5 took the weekend off.

No, cause I don't give a fuck OP

>Sup Forums
>reading
kek

>first paragraph basically says it’s fake so writer can’t get sued for libel

You actually beleive trump is a raging retard that didn’t even want to be president and everyone around him thinks is insane yet he has been able to win and run the government, outsmart his political adversaries and get most of his agenda implemented.

I have to ask, do you have a brain?

So much wrong with that post I don't even wanna bother.

There is pretty much nothing in that book that wasn't in any other well written biography on Trump. People just ignored that shit when he wasn't in politics as being the stuff a pathetic rich dude does when he comes from a fucked up family and had no real personal life.

heh

>le fake news meme
>get most of his agenda implemented
>got a tax bill passed, just like every president does first

great first year

Why? He was obvious in the previous century.

It’s nice to know you guys are actually retarded, he has done a lot more than a tax bill but there is obviously no point in going into it here.

She literally did none of this. Except for the taxes part -- if you're a billionaire.

Stop getting your news from Russian troll farms faggot.

Are you saying you read it?
It really doesn't sound like you read it.

Evil does not admit to degrees.

It's been proven to be shit. Even the author, in the opening fucking credits is like "I'm not sure if all this shit is even remotely true... BUT HERE GOES!"

Your impotent condescension gives you away.

>you guys are wrong to call me out on my bullshit, but there's no point in my pretending I have an argument

>It's been proven to be shit.
Source, but no it hasn't.
>Even the author, in the opening fucking credits is like "I'm not sure if all this shit is even remotely true... BUT HERE GOES!"
No he doesn't.

welp, at least neets like you already have your safe space

>is like
Mr President! Tovarishch!

I read excerpts and then decided it sounded exactly like Trump Revealed.

And Michael Wolff isn't as credible as the folks who wrote that book.

Rekt nigger.

/thread

cash grab

Saw this pic in another thread, thought I'd repurpose it.

this dude is chilling in hawaii while everyone clusterfucks over trump
The author I mean

LOL what a shit show of a book. Only retarded Democrats and Hillary shills would be dumb enough to read this shit.

Alright fine

>tax bill biggest in decades
>isis defeated
>epa regulations slashed drastically
>conservative Supreme Court and federal judge
>daca and border reform will go his way
>Supreme Court upheld his “Muslim ban”
> federal employees being let go at record numbers
>net neutrality repealed

What’s not going his way really? He tweets to much? I guess, insane lefties having hysterical child like fits on the daily! Awsome.

The media collapsing on itself?? Terrific

Long time succubus politicians quitting and retiring en mass

Great!

And the economy is doing great even though they really doesn’t have much to do with the president.

I have to wonder what universe you guys are living in

God bless MuriKKKa 'cause no one else will.
The end of an empire is always spastic and painful.

At least they can read..

>a professional writer after much investigation presents to the best of his abilities the most factual version of the story as he could ascertain

>hurr it's all fake news and he admits it!!

okay friends

>succubus politicians
Talking-points memo much?

And get the gop has held power 39/60 years

So sad you are so butthurt, maybe you need a nap cupcake.

If you think that book or Micheal wolf have credibility you are fooling yourself

You want it to be true because you want trump to be an idiot.

We all knew it was going to be a mad house, but this book paints a beautiful picture of someone who has just bitten of way more then they can chew.

You use a meme you found on the web so it must be true.

ITT: unemployed buttflaming idiots talk shit about a president that is objectively better than the last one hoping they can keyboard warrior their way to communism

0.grow thicker skin
1. get a job
2. learn how the world works

alternatively
>move to a communist country
or
>neck yourself you waste of carbon, you would at least be contributing to this world as a rotting corpse

The point is that he lets the retards in the whitehouse speak, no matter how wrong they may happen to be and just lets their words stand on their own. He can't help it if everyone there is now officially retarded. You are one dumb ass troglodyte.

Ya gotta get yerself off the hillbilly heroin, dood. If not fer yerself then fer yer kids.

>You want it to be true because you want trump to be an idiot.
That's quite a leap, just like the leap you made from the excerpt screenshot above.
Why would I want it to be true? I'm not some angry Hillary shill, and I'm glad she lost.
I'm not even arguing every word of the book is true, but you or someone claimed the author admits his book is bullshit, which I corrected.

It details the tumult of the administration and Trump's activity since becoming President; Trump Revealed does not. Naturally there will be similarities, given that they're both about the same man. Moron.

Kids are all half Possum anyway.

He did though it’s linked in this thread? Have you seen an interview with the guy? He literally says “if it feels true it is true”

What? He is a magazine tabloid writer that has been criticized for his dishonest reporting and gossip in the past, that paragraph on the first page is literally so he can’t be sued for libel

it's opossum, the only marsupial that lives outside of Oceania (Australia and New Zealand)

Retard..

In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
– George Orwell

I was using your local vernacular in case you didn't have wikipedia to go check on that one.

> Lower Taxes
> No obamacare mandate
> No TPP
> No restrictions against 2nd amendment
> Stock market record high
LoL Winning bro, 2 more years for another 4 more years

damn, that sure showed me

No one would ask poor Donny
to join in their G20 games.

(You)

Sad, the globalist hate Trump.

Trumpster Anonymous chapters are opening in all major population centers.

>He literally says “if it feels true it is true”
He literally said he stands by every word. Like... literally.

The majority of the book will probably never be 100% proven; that said, I think people who are highly skeptical basically just out themselves as Trump's bootlickers.

I wonder how much these posters are getting paid for the constant anti-Trump threads.

> 31 years old
>slept with 3 women and now married
> No kids
>21k in bank, 42k in gold n silver, 60k 401k
Trump Trump Trump

>With her taxes would have gone through the roof, most guns would be banned by now and she would have imported millions of more shitskins into the country already.
That's the same drivel you were fed when Obama ran for the presidency! Surely you're seeing a pattern here!

who do you think might be paying for them user?

that user had a long way to go before being old enough to vote when Obama ran both times

anyone who is any good with money knows this

they get paid in food stamps and welfare

>trump boot lickers

The guy that’s literally shrinking the government and deregulating

>bootlicking

I swear to god lefties are retarded

> Obama was the greatest president n Shiiiiet

also you might wanna cash out on your gold and silver and put the money in platinum, price swap is imminent

>duuuh Hillerie Clintin cuz she evil and crookid and she has peepol murdered

muh Soros and das globalists

Today in "making shit up to sound like I'm not living in my grandma's basement".

>politicians shouldn't educate themselves and be open to new ideas
>dig your heels in and stubbornly refuse to acknowledge new evidence

that's why you retards don't believe in man made climate change

Yeah, but Hillary…!
They're all shills for the 1%, dumbass. That's how they get the fucking job!

I'm riding the gold train. Soon as the jews create another financial crisis I will cash in.

Seriously, Trumtards are the worst of all possible tards.

>The guy that’s literally shrinking the government and deregulating
First of all, you really need to learn when to use the word "literally".

Yes, Trump's minions will defend him on absolutely anything. Even Trump thought it was hysterical during the campaign, when he made the comment about shooting someone in the middle of 5th Ave.

And sure, Trump may be deregulating, but you simpletons don't usually think about the consequences. If you think he's doing it for the working class, you're beyond naive.

You'd better keep that gold where you can see it and touch it, user. Alex Jones and his buddies have been selling snake oil. I'm not joking. It's the old grain-silo scam.

trips of truth

At least they wear their heart on their sleeve. Like rattlesnakes, only stupider.

s h i l l t h r e a d
h
i
l
l

> Climate Change
You going to stop eating meat, driving, and using anything that uses fossil fuels?
> Stfu faggot, you preaching and talking about climate change all day doesn't do shit.
> Now you all sound like elderly people talking about the weather constantly.

thats the major reason why i dont bother trading commodities, doesnt make sense to "own" them without actually owning them

This. Everyone's first assumption is, "They were bought out!" but they dont actually think, "Huh this guy sits for hours every day listening to meetings with heads of different fields, learning new and sometimes constantly changing information. Knowing this I can assume some opinions and beliefs may change."

I prefer not to read things that are clearly propaganda.

I got all my gold,silver, cash, all in my safe. As for snake oil, his products are top notch. He isn't taking big pharma money. Every infowars product I buy is amazing.

Not him but I do work to try to lessen my carbon footprint. Take public transportation if I can, or carpool when the option is available. I recycle what I can. Just little things like that, if everyone jumped on could do a lot of good for the environment.

Don't be mad that you can't read