Matt Mondanile - I've waited long enough

I've been lurking through different forums today, and while some of you had the idea, none of you cared to bring up the topic of Ducktail's video for Surreal Exposure, feature Mac DeMarco. For those that have seen it, the whole idea is that Matt imposes himself by letting himself inside Mac DeMarco's home. The video literally starts off with Matt stalking Mac through windows, knocks unexpectedly and makes himself at home, while observing Mac DeMarco closely like a hawk to barging in while he takes a shower. This idea comes exactly from Matt's experience that he has had in the past and he thought it'd be a clever thing to make something so subtle in the video. I'm someone that knows Matt, I know what the message was for the video, and I'm gonna go by the name of Mace.
youtube.com/watch?v=VblwYa6roGo

Is Matt a rapist or not

What's this supposed to prove?

I've heard of two instances where he has approached two girls at different shows for Real Estate. The details are pretty fucking disturbing even though it was brought up to me for a quick minute.

The video says it all, his idea was to mock all the women that fell victim to his disgusting BS, and try to get away with it. Of course it bit him in the ass two years later.

that mac and matt had an affair...

No. Matt wanted Mac to portray the women that he actually approached. DeMarco was aware of Matt actually forcing himself inside the shower with a girl, and thought it was a good idea to turn into this "comedic" scene in a music video,

what a f-

>I'm gonna go by the name of Mace.

I mean Mac's a creep too so you know what they say about birds of a feather.

>Mace
As in Mace Windu? Wew lad.

was joking but damn, now that you mention it it's accurate af. like he even gave hints about his creepiness and behaviour in the video. do you know anything related to james ferraro? i've heard from another source (some dude called mike from a cassette label) that matt and ferraro used to abuse underage girls around 16 and 17 while on tour.

this whole thread reeks of desperation. Mace should killyourself back to tumblr and lets talk about the best mac demarco songs!

my favorite is Chamber of Reflection

fuck you guys are pathetic. can't even contain yourself and have to spread the totally true gossip about mac (THATS MAC DEMARCO I TOTALLY NO HIM I AM COOL PAY ATTENTION TO ME)

No he isn't. a creep maybe, but not a rapist. Pretty similar to the PWR BTTM shit that went down, he didn't actually rape anyone but sadly that's what he'll be remembered for.

hey no one cares. My favorite mac de marco song is Salad Days

Like I'm gonna sit and waste my time typing up some bullshit story about a creepy idea that was thrown around between that group.
Don't know ferraro personally, but I've heard some weird things from a guy named Carlos, some shit about ferraro having a nervous breakdown a while back

yes because you aren't part of any group and and are larping as someone who isn't a worthless piece of shit. the small amount of resources wasted by your continued existence are more valuable than your life. kys and stop posting bs stories

sitting and wasting your time typing up some bullshit story sounds exactly like something you would do

I love assholes like you, I'm sure you've nothing but waste your time lurking through this fucking site for years. Its time to shut off the computer and actually do something with your life you useless cunt.

glad, cuz i hate people who live such pointless lives they make up stories for social credit on an anonymous music forum. everyone can see through your bullshit but your attempts to be cool are pathetic and should be noted as such

JUST

so do you know if the guys in Real Estate were aware of Matts actions before they kicked him out, were they aware of them but just not the severity, or how did that whole thing shake down? What was the timeline like?

Well their statement when they kicked him out was that it was partly due to things they didn't want to mention right then so infer what you will

This is gross

>I've been lurking through different forums to day
Fuck off back to indieheads, nigger.