Hey Sup Forums what are you?

hey Sup Forums what are you?

green

bump

bump

Basically where you're at on the green side, though.

This chart is a fuckin meme lmao, I'm off it

Yes am autist

The questions seem biased towards the left

no there are not
it's just right-wing opinions being completely retarded

A rare spotted Sup Forums leftist. I thought we were only a myth

Bottom right

Make ancapistan great again

so you're a racist? got it

Smelly snek quick step on him

best compass

About the same as you, but very slightly more libertarian and slightly more right wing.

Yellow, blurring the line between left middle.

I like non-interventionist type stuff with the Libertarians (was a big Ron Paul fan back in the day). Also liked the whole get rid of the IRS and stop printing money thing, shrink empire. What I don't like about Libertarianism is that I don't believe healthcare and prisons should be on the free market as private enterprises. I believe in non-profit prisons and universal healthcare.

States rights and aboloshing is dumb too (in hindsight) because you could have vastly different laws from state to state. What are you going to, pick up and move to whatever state most aligns with your political beliefs? Poor people and family-oriented people are unable to do that.

Legalizing all drugs is dumb too, imo. Certainly legalize weed, and maybe shrooms. Definitely don't legalize all those hard narcotics. The opioid crisis will only grow.

Pro gay marriage. Pro choice.

I wouldn't require a homophobic business to sell cakes to gay wedding cakes to gay patrons. I'd just let the free market take care of that. :)