Girlfriend just told me she's a nudist

Girlfriend just told me she's a nudist.

I'm normally pretty openminded, but for some reason I can't explain, this bothers me more than I like. Does anyone have any experience with this? Am I being overly sensitive?

Kinda being a bit of an insecure bitch. JS

It's because you know your going to get cucked.

An ex gf (German). never went anywhere on vacation that didn't have a nudist beach.

No man likes the concept of sharing his girl, even if its only involves people looking.
I would consider a girl being a nudist just as bad as a girl being a cam whore.

some of us are fine with other guys seeing something they want but cant have.

If you havent already OP, start sleeping naked. Then you'll understand. I do.
I started a few months ago, now i wanna be naked everywhere.

some of you are on the wrong side of history

It shows a level of free spirit that is scary to one who holds onto societies (better) conventions. She literally can't commit to clothes, something we invented to help our survival and shapes parts of the way we live our lives, how can you expect her to really commit to anything sincerely? You're just as much a liability to her freedom as clothes, in her head, she just hasn't reached that conclusion yet. Why do you think nudist groups always devolve into orgies or "polyamorous" relationships. End it with her.

>18yo face
>80yo pussy
>tf

if thats a 80yo pussy....whats your grans number homie

I don't understand ho u can be that stupid ? Dump this fucking whore omfg who want to have a whore wife ? Only degenerate monkeys.

Nudism is really fun.
Going to a secluded beach where not a soul is around and swimming naked is great

I don't ever want to be seen naked unless it's with a significant other

It depends on who she's naked with
Why don't u guys go and fuck in an empty beach

Jealous user, I'm still trying to get mine into slutty bikinis

My lovely wife. She always enjoys the attention and I love to watch other guys ogle her.

Ex Wife on a French beach.

what did they use to fill her implants? extra coarse sand?

Nice! Cap d'Agde?

Ridiculous bolt-ons. Your idea, I assume
>mmm gotta have big tits

>just told me

you're already a cuck in denial

>just told me
as in "user, i think i want to be a nudist from now on" or "user, i haven't told you before, but i'm a nudist"?

both would bother me personally, i'd try to limit it to when my gf and i were alone, like at home or an empty beach, but the second would bother me significantly more because it means she's already shown her body off to others without you knowing.
it does start the questions of what else has she may have shown and/or given to others that you may not have expected her to show/give.

you're not overly sensitive in my view user, it's a trust issue. it's not unreasonable to have implicit trust when you date the average person that few others have seen their naked body.

Why care?
Go to nude beach with her, it's good time. Nudity doesn't always = sexual pleasure

What was her name?