MLB

Average age of fan is 55 years old

No household names among active player

Kids find sport boring

Only thing going for baseball is that football causes CTE

That and only blacks and cucks like the NBA (every wonder why ESPN pushes it so hard?) no one likes hockey, and only faggots watch divegrass

So in summary - all sports suck?

>t. niggerhoop fan

eh I watch baseball and the occasional NFL or Aussie rules game.

OP is obviously into apehoop or dive grass. Either way he loves black mens cum and is mad baseball makes more money than his favorite sports league

NBA revenue is catching up to MLB with new tv deal and international growth

>NBA revenue is catching up to MLB
you really believe that shit?

it will NEVER catch up the MLB

the closest it was a number two sport was in the 90s son before you were even born

Young people watch NBA way more than MLB. MLB fans are much closer to death than NBA fans. Also kids idolize Lebron and Steph ,etc . Vast majority of kids couldn't pick mike Trout out of a group

It makes like half as much money as the MLB and half the NBA teams are in the red

That's just because most high schoolers are blue pilled cucks. Trust me I teach high school. Any kid not in an honors class is both a retard and a cuck.

>citation needed

Also

>caring abiut anything you posted
>ever

It has nothing to do with the merits of the sport, you're just a faggot troll

Baseball died in the 90s

NBA fans are much closer to prison than MLB fans

Keep your Drumpf supporting politics out of this

shut up faggot

In the new CBA of the NBA by 2020 the average player salary will be $8.5 million or nearly double MLB. Internationally nba is way more popular than mlb

So what?

And how is that a response to my post?

>No household names among active player

Maybe I'm just living under a rock, but is Mike Trout really not a household name?

Sorry sweetie

Hell no. Mike Trout is the 100th most popular athlete in USA according to q score

>Internationally nba is way more popular than mlb
and still makes the less money good job

is this the general?

>Any kid not in an honors class is both a retard and a cuck.

lol this is the opposite of true

The nerds in honors were the biggest pussies and betas.

For 30 years niggers have been saying "sheeeeeit next year is the year the NBA becomes the #2 sport". Never happened never will happen because all of it's fans are poor niggers, half the teams lose money lmao.

They need to liven the atmosphere at parks. Get more latinos in, they all showed up for the World Baseball Classic.

The Doyers have made deep inroads with LA's hispanic and asian population and have only failed to be top 3 in attendance the year fans boycotted because McCourt was a cunt.

The Yankees were also at the top before they built their new stadium, also because of the inroads with the brown community.

We gotta accept that baseball is a latino and asian sport now and we need to draw them in, let the white kids come back when they see a more exciting game.

Have cheap tickets, don't excessively pander, but have giveaways that target the community as opposed to pandering to the community. Play a diverse range of music at the stadium, have a bit of tradition but let that tradition change.

Also corporate sponsorship shouldn't be taboo, it's normal in those countries, we should make it normal here. People secretly love ads in places like that.

White people came to the NBA after black people, but now white kids love the NBA. Brown kids like Baseball, make the MLB more latin and asian and the white kids will come back when the quality and "fun" factor is up.

Don't demonize the Puigs, make them into stars.

>Average age of fan is 55 years old
Source?
>No household names among active player
Source?
>Kids find sport boring
Source?
>Only thing going for baseball is that football causes CTE
Source?

>being this buttblasted because baseball is the superior sport

Hi OP

The grey column on the right is per game attendance in the MLB.

Keep in mind they play twice as many games and STILL draw this many per game.

I'll post the NBA per game attendance next ;)

This is delusional, MLB is the whitest major league by far.

Nba arenas aren't built to hold more than 20,000. MLB ballparks are way bigger and sell less percentage of seats than NBA games

The best athletes are black and they don't play baseball cause it bores them. You get average white guys and pudgy latinos in baseball

Dads are way higher than I would've expected

t. Swagfag Apehoop faggot

Did you watch the World Baseball Classic?

The only place the US got a good reception was in LA, and all the American fans were CHI (in the Trump era). You see the US play DR in Miami and it might as well have been Santo Domingo.

baseball is good shit if you ask me my batting avg. is like 750.
i play third base and my error percentage is like 11% prolly my fav sport next to football

When are they getting rid of the Rays and their shit stadium

>the best athletes are black
Athletic ability isn't determined by race dipshit

You're talking out of your ass. I was at USA vs. DR in Miami, the crowd was 60-40 US favor. I was also at the LA game and the Japan game was almost rained out whereas it was expected for the final game to sell out.

The NHL

WE

>Athletic ability isn't determined by race dipshit

aren't you just adorable

The best player in literally every sport except basketball is white

WUZ

grew up in a red sox household, parents' favorite sport was baseball. quit in sixth grade. still follow the red sox a little but i couldnt tell u who mike trout plays for. the baseball players at my high school (even one going to a major d1 college) were all losers. baseball is dead.

Not to mention MLB has no competition from June to late September.

nice blog faggot
>nba
>having any parity ever
You can't be this fucking retarded, right?

Red Sox are the 2nd most important team in town. Pats are way more popular

>%
The MLB stadiums not consistently selling out just indicates that Baseball lost out to football as most popular. The highest attendance baseball team still sells over 2 times the highest attendence Basketball team on average with twice as many games and total over 3 times the amount over a season. Even the baseball team with the worst attendence still has a higher total over an entire season.

The NBA has an extremely outsized influence compared to its actual popularity, Baseball is likely to remain #2 for the very long future. People have been saying Basketball will overtake it for decades, yet similar to soccer it never happens.

If NBA had the demand for seats that MLB does, the NBA owners would build arenas to seat that many people.

Unless you think these billionaire investors are just choosing to forego another 10-20k fans in the seats per game for no particular reason?

my experience was relevant to his question, im sorry that you dont like it
this is obvious

NBA has more drama ,storylines and personalities plus their players actually try to improve society unlike baseball players who toe the company line

>comparing a league with 15 players per team to one with 25 players per team

Even the Trump supporters are cucks

Get mad apehoop fag.

The kids not in honors literally jerk off to the though of a black guy fucking their gf

>cuck the post

Baseball attracts mostly old white men while basketball is a 4 quadrant sport

Black people don't play baseball because there is a minor league system and because basketball courts are easier to fit into small spaces in shitty intercities.

Even Steven A Smith said he wouldn't have his kid play baseball because he is black and thus wouldn't want his kid playing in the minors.

WOW how are you guys this dumb

the area of a basketball court is 4700 ft. the area of the INFIELD alone is 8100 feet. that, coupled with the fact the baseball stadiums are usually outdoors, should make it very obvious why nba areas are smaller.

Yeah. I'm sure there are 15,000 people in every city clamoring to get into an NBA game but they can't because the stadium is too small.

Denying baseball is losing relevance is like denying football causes CTE

when will the basketball is popular meme end

basketball sucks, nobody takes it seriously

t. Max Kellerman

Nine (9) NBA teams average a sellout. That leaves twenty-one(21) teams with empty seats every game.

Denying basketball is losing relevance is like denying you suck off homeless dudes for fun

we can all make bullshit analogies

>make ads about banning guns
>improving society

fuck off ya cuck

Promoting racial equality

Stopping violence

Speaking out against trumps policies

Are YOU retarded? Should have been obvious I wasn't talking parity. It was in regards to attendance what with no competition to split viewers and attention with. Context, dummy.

>MLB is the whitest major league by far.

>Stopping violence
Wait, NBA makes ads telling black people to stop committing crimes? Can you link me one?

even if you halved the MLB numbers they still out preform the NBA by a mile

No lie, if you go to jail you will caught up on what's happening in the NBA whether you want to or not.

Even rob manfred agrees that young people don't watch baseball cause it's slow and is trying to change the game to get new viewers

Gridiron Football is the future my friend

CTE ball will be gone in 10 years

shit on basketball to someone who cares, im just saying youre retarded if you think raw attendance numbers are a fair comparison

Tom Brady is a household name

Bron is a household name

Mike Trout isn't known by most Americans

besides all the MeXiCaNsREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NFL and nba are the only sports anyone actually cares about in America. The players are all friends and at each other's games and the fanbase has a huge crossover

So are you saying all the regional popularity, attendance, and money that the MLB has are all just the Blue Jays?

Lose weight

>people were literally dying when football was starting out
>thinks the concussion issue is going to kill football

k

>the fanbase has a huge crossover

wow, all the pleb fans watch the same pleb sports what a shock!

>Even Steven A Smith said he wouldn't have his kid play baseball because he is black and thus wouldn't want his kid playing in the minors.

What a deadbeat nigger father

>baseballs local market ratings are on an increase yearly
There's no superstars but I can name my teams entire starting lineup and most casuals in my area could name a few players locally as opposed to the nearest basketball team "OKC" which only one people could really name is Durant who left kek.

Basketball isn't interesting and the post seasons a joke, it's a circlejerk of superstars and the sports a joke when you can call the championship game 3 years in a row before the season started and be right.

Cavs and GSW how shocking

>pleb sport
>baseball is a pretend team sport where the only exciting thing that ever happens is home runs or a close call at home plate
>tons of people admit they don't go to baseball games for anything but the """""ballpark atmosphere"""""

Baseball is a fucking meme. It's boring to watch, boring to play, has little strategy and is just overall a shit sport. I'd rather watch MLS than fat Dominican dudes and white dudes with beards stand around for 3-4 hours as they watch shitty at bats.

>rob manfred
>mlb ratings went up to 19% in April

Even the owners hate his fucking guts and he's trying to sabotage on ruining the MLB.

>Little strategy
user the amount of strategy that goes behind a single pitch blows football out of the water.

>gets BTFO
>"i d-dont care!"

Epic

>strike/ball count
>whos on base
>what pitch to use against what batter

Yeah nah. American Football is basically chess with people if you actually know anything about how it's played.

Also that's another reason baseball is boring as fuck, pitching and batting. The best fucking hitter of all time only hit .366 which is fucking trash. Pitchers routinely get pulled out because they can't finish a game and the season is so long you straight up can't watch every single game your team plays unless you devote a retarded amount of time to baseball.

Doing my part raising my boy to be a Baseball fan/player

Now you know that's not actually true right?

>>Cavs and GSW how shocking
yankees always make the WS so you can't use that excuse

Nah baseball playoffs are unpredictable to the pint it's detrimental.

>play 162 game marathon season
>have a best of 5 glorified coinflip for a first rd

I'm a yanks fan and this isn't true anymore

From 1996-2003 we made 6 of 8 world series but from 2004 on all we have is 2009.

another dynasty soon though

portugal league btfo

Only basic plebs with ADD can't into baseball. It's objectively the most patrician sport.

Yeah baseball has the worst playoff format in US sports.

do you need a fucking source to say there's no household names, or that kids generally find it boring

Nah man I watch sports for excitement, strategy, and impressive athletic feats. All of which are in short supply in baseball.

One of the best baseball players of the last 10 years is a fat latino dude and that tells you all you need to know about the sport.

Great cause I watched it on TV and heard a lot more Dominicans.

Young people want to cheer and be excited. American fans were silent in that game

Baseball really only markets towards autistic fucks like you you probably like that it's less popular

Tanks haven't even made the playoffs in the last 4-5 yrs other than a meme wild card game 2-3 yrs iirc

>throwing a 100mph fastball
>hitting a 100mph fastball
>athletic feats in short supply
Yeah, okay pleb.

Considering the depth of strategy behind every plate appearance, literally all you have to do is just think and you can get involved.

All though there's nothing wrong with enjoying the sports equivalent of Mumford and Sons or The Fast and the Furious. You're probably a real smart guy :3