Panty thief thread?

Panty thief thread?

Why would I steal panties? I have my own.

Because it's hot?

where do u steal them from op?

Mom, grandma, sister, neighbors, grandma's apartment friends ect. I finally just scored two pairs from one of my dream girls.

whose whose?
how old said sister?

My grandmas is allthe tops ones except the camo, which are a neighbor's pair.

In the second pic that's all my girlfriend's.

Third set is thrift store pairs and the purple thong came from someone's mom.

The pink pair is my sister's.

Dude hot. Who's?

Took them from a long time friend... been waiting years for a chance to steal hers

Wanna wear em?

Oh no, I sniff, I don't put them on...

OP'sfw

not panties but I do steal swimsuits whenever I go on vacation

bump

I don't fully get this fetish.
I stole underwear at a point but it was to smell and put back. i was ruined after I stole a pair that where freshly taken off.
never kept them though

for me it's the thrill of stealing

Then why does stealing from a store not suffice to quench the desire?
Not judging just curious how from my peerspective, id agree. Stealing panties is a rush but after iv smelled them and fapped. I need a new freshly taken off pair. If there still wet its the best. Only got a cum filled one once. heard friends mom grunt and a bit of a splish splash. When she left the room for a smoke i tiptoed past and grabbed the underwear. Nearly had a heart attack when the shit was sticky this time

Sat in a hot car for 3 hours.

I used to jerk off with my ec gf daughters panties. Was a while ago (old fag). Used to lay on her bed and jerk with them when nobody was home. Also used to rub my cock on her pillow so I could imagine her face next to my cock. Wish I had pics damnit.

What's the best method to steal them? Especially with non family members?

bump

You are a bad father and you should feel ashamed.

How old was she?

Can someone describe the scent? I would love to know how they each smell like :3

It's fairly hard to describe, since each woman has a distinct scent.

It's a sweet primal scent, it's almost close to the perfume which younger chicks wear, mixed with a hint of sweat, and other shit. One thing's forsure though, gets you diamonds.

because if a girl wasn't wearing them there's no thrill retard

the hottest part about them is the smell. I've stolen my fair share but most of them were dirty and smelt so good I would fap hundreds of times to them. ex friends, coworkers and the like all had sex and good smelling panties I would cum hard to. I keep them as trophies and is one of my top fetishes

work lockers, friends sleep overs, unsupervised laundromat bags, room mates bag, long bus or train trips with groups, family friends house etc.

theres many ways user. One way I got a pair was by going to a stripclub and asking a dancer for hers. Had to pay 50 bucks though. the shits didnt even smell or have any stains on them.

I was dissapoint

Yea strippers shower right before their shift and cover themselves in lotions and other smells, then change like 3 times in a night. So all you'll get from a stripper is a clean thong with perfume smells. Never worth the money.

Master theif here ama

this

when I went back to her the next week and asked her why they werent dirty she said tjey were and she had worn them all day. I knew she was bullshitting me.

I once got a perfume smelling one. They were clean too and the perfume smell was fucking obnoxious as fuck. threw those shits out

this is so hot wish you were still here

Used to work for a delivery service that delivered delayed luggage for a major airport. Would load up my van with a couple dozen suitcases and head out on my route all over the state. First stop was always some rest area where I'd check out all the suitcases and find hot, sexy panties. Built up quite a collection, and often would find used pairs in plastic bags. Fapped all the way down the road. Sometimes I'd put on a pair and be wearing them as I handed the chick her suitcase.

Gay male here. I was dog sitting for my sister and her boyfriend for a few days a couple years back. At the time her boyfriends brother was living with them and was staying out of the house while I was there. So the first night there I found a pair of his dirty briefs in his room and I still sniff them while jerking off from time to time

This is fantastic. Nearly unlimited access

sis in law lives with me. get hers all the time

Open houses have been a good one for me you just use a fake name and email if they ask you to sign in.

cant post images for some reason.

i never stole them. but i always look for the dirty ones, if I find them I sniff them and fap if i have the possibility.
sometimes they turn me on as fuck, sometimes they smell so bad i can't stand them, it's disappointing when they don't smell at all. while i talk to a woman or remember her i love to associate a woman to her panty look and smell.

you fucking faggot

same here what the fuck is going on

this

this is exactly me on so many levels. I love asscociating the woman with the pair. I would fap to my friends sisters panties so fucking hard and i would think of her while doing so. she was so fucking hot. best cum Ive ever had in my life. she had thick thighs and b cup titties. was gorgeous as fuck. Got away with 2 pairs of panties I went through her laundry bag and also took one of her used socks and fapped into them. she was the most exzhilarating experience ive ever had.

the fucking Sup Forums servers exploded

from what? heavy traffic on a monday morning?

My apartment complex's laundry room is right across the parking lot from me, so sometimes if I see a qt go in I'll go over and pretend I'm texting (to see which machine is hers) then grab some when she leaves.

No cameras, not a ton of traffic usually, and its easy to make an escape.

show us some you got

its hotter to wear a woman's actual panties rather than something you bought...

you steal your grandmas panties?

That shits fucked up man

>Then why does stealing from a store not suffice to quench the desire?

its much more exciting to take a pair from an actual woman...rifling around her panty drawer for the sexiest pair is much hotter than grabbing a pair off the rack

> Be me in college
> Know this one cute chick, we'll call her Sarah
> Lust after her, but she's taken, oh well
> In dorm laundry room waiting for a load to finish so I can move it to dryer, just sitting at a table on my laptop
> Sarah comes in with her own laundry, says hi
> Get a devilish idea
> Once she leaves, grab a pair from her laundry
> Still somewhat warm, smelled like her
> Run off to bathroom and fap many times with that pair

Best part is that I did enventually fuck her (drunk at a mutual friends house with me)

None currently; I got self-conscious a while back and threw them out. Stopped smelling anyway.

May make a run today though.

Agreed. I luv wearing my wife's dirty panties when she's not around.

>Open houses have been a good one for me

Yes! I have stolen many from open houses...just got some last week. (never asked to sign in)

I have had many option over the years-

used to clean hotel rooms, worked at small health club where i was responsible for keeping women's locker room clean too...cat sitting for friends, snuck into my nieghbors house while they were away to raid daughters panties...(jacked off in one pair and out them back), even just house parties where you wonder off to take a tour...

...and almost every chick I fuck I make her give me a pair...not stealing but an awesome memory trinket.

hot!
i used to be hosted at my sister-in-law's apartment. always found thongs in the laundry basket and fapped as crazy. i will never forget her smell.

good one user.

I took my hot neighbors panties from the laundry room downstairs in my building while she was away. they also dont have cameras. took a nice filthy pair and fapped in the nearby bathroom.

shit was so cash

> make deal with ex for laundry services
> $5 a load
> sweet deal, cheaper than laundromat
> putting away laundry
> what's this? LaSenza lingerie?
> contemplate telling her
> decide to wait it out until next laundry day
> she doesn't ask about them..
> proceeded to fap with them for a couple weeks
> wrap them around my cock and stroke etc

I would love to fuck her again.

I'm going to have to wear the wife's panties tonight. Getting diamonds just thinking about it. If anyone's on later I'll post results if you're into it.

>I love asscociating the woman with the pair

yes- I was taking care of a co-workers cat cuz she lived near me...took her sexiest pair of panties...

it was even hotter when I wore them to work and stood there talking to her in her own panties...if she only knew.

what a interesting thread
never thought i'd see so many thirsty virgins in one place

fuck user. this shit is getting me hot

> "best cum I've ever had in my life"
> fapping into stolen panties.
Holy Virginity Batman!

Saying my pics are to big, how do you take shittier pics? Haha
Lots of gf panties, but can’t post for some reason?

not- that user...but I kinda get waht he means...I have a ton of sex but one of the most intense, exhilarating experiences was standing in my nieghbors hot daughter's room with her panties wrapped around my cock...maybe it was the breaking and entering part but it was one intense orgasm and I left a huge load in per panties and on the floor.

hey.. sure beats fapping to thoughts only

KEK

You left non-repudial evidence in a sexual crime scene?

I layed in my room mates bed while she was away at work and I fapped to 4 pair of her dirty panties around cock and face. my dick nearly exploded from the intense pleasure.

how many of those are actually carrying Chlamydia, syphillis, HIV, Herpes, gonorrhea

its not as if women are completely STD and other shitty shit free creatures
also no homo so

if you truly a gentleman panty thief then you should leave behind the approximate cost of the same panties and note saying you are a connoisseur of female effusions

indeed. I got super paranoid about it after the fact...even went back in a couple of days later to clean the floor at least...but they were gone for a few weeks and they had no clue...

Smells like maruchan. You know the noodles right?

That’s nothing special lol.

... I'm not convinced.

one time a bro that frequents the bar i go to invites me to a party, its in his super nice apartment lots of people there, not sure why he trusts me 100%. He has a hot room mate slutty Asian girl not there at the time. I get super drunk, and horny as fuck, no luck with the girls there. Go to rest room, holy f see the girls dirty clothes basket, like a fucking Jed I, I dig in stuff my pockets with Panties. Party was dying go home, fap to all of them all night. Wake up guilty as fuck and wait terrified a few days to see, "Nothing" got away clean. Heard the room mate moved out shortly after that.

also they smelled amazing her juices and perfume where locked in, I still have them and there are some pink ones that still have a small hint of that amazing smell

>sister in law lived with wife and I for two years
>whenever she was ovulating, she would have massive discharge in her panties
>Every month I would ejaculate onto the crotch area after smelling them, and return to her clothes pile

Good times

daum good times indeed, wifes cousing had to stay with us she was a 10/10 got me hard just knowing she was sleeping in the next room and always try to control myself from going in there and trying to fuck her, panties scent was amazing

Are you me? Sister of my ex lived with us for 3 years. The endless supply of dirty panties was amazing.

You do realize that you're a contributing factor in him having to move right?
Just because nobody confronted you, it doesn't mean you "got away with it."
More than likely you're known in certain circles as a panty thief now.
Also.. Stuffing your pockets with panties?
That's pretty fucking inconsiderate.
Depending on the brand, you may have cost her a small chunk of change just to get your rocks off.

I've stolen 2 pair helping girls move. Didn't keep an tho, I ruined them with jizz and abuse. Fapping with panties kinda sucks because there isn't enough material to fully cover the dick.

Dude! How old was she???

you sound like a chick are you a chick? look i was f up ok and i did feel guilty and i tough of al those things before. Have I done it after that nope I have not, If i ever run in to that chick I will make sure to pick up the tab for our food and drinks. But I will never risk such a thing again

this

o for the record she moved out with a bf was going to move anyway

> be dj for highschool dances
> usually there late tearing down equipment
> more often than not unsupervised
> since the dances happen in the gym..
> ..I made a habit of checking change rooms if unlocked
> got lucky more than a few times
> often finding panties in the lost & found or trash
> the amount of seed I've fired into teen panties is incalculable

Sup Forums's still fucked up when it comes to pics? I've got a bag full of them. I once started with 3-4 from my brother's gf. Cheap ones and threw them out after a few months. Then I got a huge kick everytime I saw panties. I started taking them from her purse, take pictures, fap and sniff and put them back. While I was walking home after a party through my town at midnight I saw clothing hanging outside. For some reason I went up to it and saw panties hanging. I grabbed them and ran away. One of the biggest rush I ever had at that time. The urges to go out when everyone's asleep and look for panties grew, making me do it once a while when it didn't pay a huge toll on me the next day. Every drying laundry I checked, usually walking for over 3 hours even when I already got a pair. I used to put my stolen in a box but my collection had grown so large I changed it up twice ending up in a large blue bag with far over 50 pairs loosely guessed. I feel nothing but regret but it gets me off. I don't know why I stole more than 5. I never look at them nor use them to fap.

>grandma

The fuck is that keyboard?

VINTAGE Ones that got away
Liked those red ones

Post them dirty panties, these belong to my niece.

Yea I got ton of pictures of panties from girls/women I know.

I used to ask my friend for hers after we get wasted with friends at parties. she usually coughs them up to me. but theres times whem she refuses

gov't shutdown

When my wife and I were dating, if we weren't going to see each other for a week or so, I'd take her panties and then jack off into them several times before returning them to her.

she was 19 or 20 at the time...

I also wiped my cock off on her pillow :)

What? You thought Sup Forums wouldn't be affected by netneutrality being killed off?

>That shits fucked up man
Not the user you replied to, but I totally agree! I only steal panties from people I find sexually attractive. Have some from my sister, several nieces, my daughter and my granddaughter. (Yeah, yeah, there ARE old fuckers on Sup Forums)