Are you a psychopath Sup Forums?

Are you a psychopath Sup Forums?

Sup Forums here. yes i am.

I've been told by friends and colleagues that I am a perfect mix of Rick Sanchez and The Joker. So, yes?
>picture related

Like, I know it's bait, but it still makes me want to kill myself. Good job, you jackass. This is the deepest cringe

Crazy humans are not scary. They're just meatbags.

?

Yeah it allows me to do incredibly risky and dangerous things without batting an eye lid.
It effects the people around me quite a bit because of general lack of empathy towards others.

Today I woke up before dawn walked a few kilometers down the rock cliffs and swam out into 15meter deep water and shot a fish for dinner.
No fear but that's not good for staying a live

sociopath, i cry at sad sceans in movies then stop and release this is not me and stop. dont cry even when family died. just dont have feelings.

does encouraging people to kill themselves on boards originally made to discuss mongolian children's cartoons count? cuz if so I might be

That's normal shit now

I wish. buncha fagots have been all positive recently. 'oh life has value' and that shit. You've seen that shit right? How's anyone supposed to persuade people to kill themselves these days?

I am a lvl 16 psychopath rogue trapper. AMA

Idk why?

No seriously, why?

Is this for a psychological survey of 4chans frequent users?

I'm not crazy

You know what, fine, I'll jump. Maybe I do have some minor mental and/Or minor case of psychosis

Hello brothers. A guy from Russia needs help. What would survive this long and hard day. Thanks friends. 12gq MagE KLJPd Nro1 VB9z qXUr ZwoT jwuht

Check'd

Stfu youre a dumb fucking bigger I told you to lie why would you tell??

He was joking anons. user here doesn't really have mental issues or anything of the sort. Go back to the normal cancer you bucks call Sup Forums

It's spelled CUCKS YOU FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF SHIT. CAN'T YOU MOVE YOUR FINGERS TO TYPE THE RIGHT KEYS. USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS USELESS

No, he unironicaly used the term "buck", which is worse in my opinion

I'm fine.

kek