Brexit will fail

Too bad, lads. Brexit will fail m8eys.

Eternal Anglo BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10369834
youtu.be/1dyCPfFk-Lk
theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm voting out, how are you lads voting?

strawpoll.me/10369834

Since when did anyone take Canada seriously? Go suck off your cuckminister

Why is it the fucking canadians that always make these threads? It's like they have agenda or some shit

>THE PEOPLE WANT TO STAY!!!

>THE PEOPLE WANT TO STAY!!!

Eat shit m8. Your people have spoken.

Just like it ought to be

Is this even a question? Out. June 23rd independence day.

Canada pls go.

You'll never be as good at shit posting as Australia so don't even try.

I'm not shitposting. This is reality. Brexit has failed.

You BELONG to the EU.

And YOU belong to the UK.

no we don't. The Eternal Anglo is weakening every day, and Canada is strengthening itself domestically.

We will one day do away with your "commonwealth" nonsense. Enjoy Brexit failing and more Muslim immigration. There are many ways the Eternal Anglo is being weakened, and eventually, you will be defeated.

Justin Trudeau is a feminist

I don't think Canada is at a stance to speak of 'muslim immigration' when your leader wants more migrants by the thousand. Just face it Canada, you're nothing without us.

>We
just need ONE happening in Europe to ensure a Brexit

Please based Mudslimes, we need your help

Meh we chimpout anyway.

Brexit fails > use muh free movement, fuck off to V4 country of choice and join them picking a fight with the EU, either way the fight doesn't end with this referendum, it's just the beginning.

Just one. It will start the fire.

Yeah, so? What is wrong with being a feminist?

False equivalence. You are being weakened and you WILL be defeated. Death of a thousand cuts to the Eternal Anglo! You are most arrogant before you fall, as everyone is.

Fuck off you canuck, I will fucking eat your first born aryan child.

Or if that fails, some of us go and do one a false flag just before polling day and any real evidence emerges that it was a bunch of white Sup Forumsacks LARPing as jihadists.

>aryan child.
>Canada

They are either French or Chinese mate.

Yeah a terrorist attack would be great right now, especially by a refugee

Heres hoping

discuss
youtu.be/1dyCPfFk-Lk

Vote Leave!
God wills it!

Oh, I thought it was beggining the Aryan vs Anglo war again, nvm lads.

I do have Aryan blood in me. Do you want to start a war m8? It's funny because you're already losing.

We'll start taking you seriously once you figure out how to put out a forest fire.

destroyed.

Jesus fucking christ dude, go easy on him.

That would be a yes

Ahahahaha that tired old joke again. It's 99 percent put out m8. Maybe everyone else will take the Eternal Anglo seriously when you leave the EU oh wait that's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN LMAO!!!!!!!

No mercy for stubborn little shits that make the same thread over and over.

>Ahahahaha that tired old joke again. It's 99 percent put out m8
And yet you had plenty of time to do it 100%

>mfw bongs dont like change
>mfw we stay

Britbongs if you want to do anything useful in your cucked history, vote Brexit en masse so that this shitty EU stuff could at least start to crack, to hopefully fall down short after when other countrys follow your example.

A Canadian talking shit when Trudeau is their prime minister

Patience, lad. We are all patient, for example, with the Eternal Anglo being defeated. Things work out in time.

What's your point?

At least this Eternal Anglo shill knows his place.

you got a little angry cuck feminist as a leader and you come and chat shit about the great nation that gave your little insignificant country life.

The Eternal Anglo never gave birth to anything good.

Settle the fuck down Leaf.

how about the internet

>Eternal Anglo thinks they invented the Internet

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

You just mad that your little leaf "exit" vote was for "remain"?

That makes no sense, burgerfuck.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/31/uk-voters-leaning-towards-brexit-guardian-poll-reveals

Guardian says brexit is in the lead

Now that Brexit is just about the majority, they've put Project Fear into full force.

As much as I want to leave, I think the Remainers are too powerful.

y r u voting leave

OUT OUT OUT!

>As much as I want to leave, I think the Remainers are too powerful.

That's not the kind of attitude we had at Rorke's Drift son

>Anglo
>white

god i hate canada

It's still too close to call.
A small lead at this point means nothing.

I am however somewhat hopeful. Or at least, more so than I was a week or so ago.
For the past couple of weeks, the globalist establishment has been in overdrive with warnings about Brexit. From celebrities, to trade unions, to the IMF. And yet it doesn't seem to have had that much of an effect, which makes me wonder: if they do it all again in the days before the vote, will it likewise have no effect at that crucial point?

It's almost like the Trump thing. The establishment have basically exhausted themselves. They've already convinced everyone that was open to convincing, or almost everyone at least, but that might not be enough. I.e. it seems like there may be a solid core of 50% of the voting population who won't listen to the scare-stories no matter how loud they are shouted.

In some ways this is similar to the Scottish Independence vote. But it's different in one way: The Scots were very pro-EU. It wasn't a slap in the face of globalism if the Scots got independence; they would still submit themselves to the EU leadership. Brexit is more risky to the globalists.

I am actually very surprised that the prospect of a Brexit leading to a second Scottish referendum hasnt been mentioned more by the Remain side. For all of the hatred, a significant portion of English people do not actually want Scotland to leave; and so that kind of argument might be very powerful.
I suppose the Tory party might be avoiding that argument because they were sayign directly after the Scottish independence vote that there will not be a second vote.

Even if brexit does fail (in which it won't), people here are getting more and more redpilled anyway. I'm bumping into too many people who're voting out.

I'm 2020, we'll just be voting in a government that will make us leave the EU without referendum.

Everyone I know is voting out.
My dad owns 7 pubs/ restaurants, and have brexit posters everwhere

Even the street full of Hindis a few miles down have brexit stickers on their cars