Anonymous Declares WAR

IT'S HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/06/01/anonymous-hackers-declare-war-on-family-over-killing-of-gorilla-harambe-5917579/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anonymous
>being relevant

Pick 1.

>anonymous

>anonymous

kek, wonder the "war on donald trump" is going.

Nice link retard.

>anonymous
>not faggots
Pick one

Typical racists declaring war on black people.

>Anonymous

The """official""" anonymous YouTube channel denounced that and said it goes against everything user is about (free speech). This gorilla thing is probably Also just random idiots

metro.co.uk/2016/06/01/anonymous-hackers-declare-war-on-family-over-killing-of-gorilla-harambe-5917579/

Because OP is useless, look at this quality journalism.

Old meme

Chanology was the worst thing to ever happen

>anonymous

Also, how the hell are guy fawkes masks still a thing?

>anonymous
>relevant after the newfaggot invasion that followed chanology

directly into the trash

/thread

Anonymous is doing something good for a change? This has to be fake.

>anonymous

This shit has to stop, its fucking embarrasing now

Newfags taking Anonymous seriously is my greatest cringe

What ever happened to their attack on Trump?

Chanology ruined Sup Forums

>2016
>Taking these guys serious

#blacklivesmatter

>its fucking embarrasing now

That's the point.

>anonymous
>intellectuals

>everyone pissed about dumb zoo gorilla
>nobody gives a shit about the thousands of wild gorillas killed by niggers and chinks dey dindo nuffin

The only people who were actually hackers and actually got shit done for anonymous are either in jail or working for the FBI. These kids are just faggots like that one kid who use to spam shit all the time saying how he was hacker and how he hacked millions of dollars but the cops made him put it back. Fucking pathetic

>anonymous

>declares WAR
Like they did half a dozen times against Trump? And ISIS? What have they accomplished?

Fuck, did I time travel back to 2008? Because that was a damn good year.

Sometimes I don't even think the BBC proofreads the shit they put out. How is this justice? A bunch of self serving cunts and their phony outrage, over the death of an animal they never knew, in an unfortunate incident.

I don't remember doing that....

but I'm totally glad I did.

was guy fawkes a faggot? I'm getting the impression he's become chei guvara(w/e) tier folk faggot.

I thought Anonymous was a bunch of BLM SJW cucks these days.

WE WUZ ANONIMUZ AN SHIET

Animal rights activists are mentally ill. They would sooner kill a human baby than lay a finger on a violent chimpanzee or a rabid dog.

I wish those guys wouldn't keep making me look bad.

>The """official""" anonymous YouTube channel

We r legun. we are secrit we are safe.

asbestos

>They would sooner kill a human baby than lay a finger on a violent chimpanzee or a rabid dog.

>human
>baby

>Anonymous declare war on black family

Guy talking anonymity on facebook.....

What a bunch of fags they have become.
I'm going to burn my mask as soon as I get home.

>"probably also just random idiots"
So all of anonymous? That really narrows it down

goddamit I love boogie so much

why? he's a cuck

For the fellow newguys(that offensive word shouldn't be used) who want to join our ranks.

A rare kind of ape was killed so a very common one could be saved
Thats a problem

we must save the gorillas my anonymous brothers

clowns

noice one m8

>Gee i wonder who's behind the mask

The Holocaust was worse you anti-semite

I honestly don't understand why you guys continually refer to "anomalous" as if it's a separate entity from Sup Forums. Anyone can put on a mask and claim they are legion. Doesn't change the fact that that shit started here and those guys who claim to be "OMG ELITE H4XORS" are a bunch of faggots.

fuck off with this shit
no one fucking cares about who is this Sup Forums anymore

anons that make these youtube videos are just as much cancer as the people they "war" with

A common one that is one of our own species.

>official anonymous
Kek they can't even stick to their own virtues. The whole point of anonymous is that anyone can be anonymous and do anything in the name of anonymous, whether its high and mighty social justice or early Sup Forums-tier lulz

>niggers
>the same as us
Mandem blood eh Jamal?

There's "Anonymous", which is a grassroots campaign inspired by V for Vendetta and took the reputation from Sup Forums to become "scary" even though they can only LOIC a website and dox people while making grainy videos to look edgy.

Then there's Anonymous, a group of legitimate hackers whom no one knows because they are ugly, basement-dwelling ponyfags who fuck shit up for people electronically because they can and are butthurt at all the normies living their daily lives.

Unfortunately. If niggers went extinct thousands of years ago and only caucasians and asians existed today, we would consider negroids as a separate species like how neanderthals and denisovans are separate from modern humans.

>Asbestos

Bunch of faggots. So much shit going on around the world and their concern is about a retard that fell into a gorilla cage.

Keep it real anonymous.....

>asbestos
All my kek.

Honestly this is disgusting. I never thought I'd see the day Anonymous decided to side with such a blatantly racist campaign. If the kid was white no-one would have cared, but because he was black? All white folk suddenly care about some ape.

I though anonymous were supposed to be the good guys, Turns out there just another bunch of white supremacists.

>Anonymous post Chanology
>Relevant
>Still uses that Guy Fawkes shtick

Guys we should really update the aura of "user" with good ol'Sup Forums tan here and abandon the Guy Fawkes shtick
Nu-anonymous are hypocrites by attacking free speech which was anonymous main goal

>anonymous intellectuals

When I think they can't get any more cringe-worthy, they just keep outdoing themselves over and over.

Oh man, remember when they declared war on Trump? Good times.

>Then there's Anonymous, a group of legitimate hackers whom no one knows because they are ugly, basement-dwelling ponyfags who fuck shit up for people electronically because they can and are butthurt at all the normies living their daily lives.

We those anons haven't really done much in a long time since we get v& if we fuck with lulzcows now.

>Anonymous declaring war on a welfare nigger family
What are they going to do? ruin their credit?

>hurr humans are apes and no better tha humans
fuck off

*no better than animals

it was a nigger joke, faggot

Operation: Donkey Kong

time to get the golden bananas back

Let's make it happen, then.

No, get their welfare benefits taken away

The irony is palpable

>neo-anonymous
>calling out niggers
>not sucking them off and declaring that the gorilla deserved to die a thousand deaths
What the fuck is happening

oh right I forgot a niglet fell into the pen

forget what I said french bro

didn't they start with actions against that tea party woman with glasses? anyway this "group" makes no sense, i can't believe the media gave them so much attention

How terrifying.

inb4 gorilla warfare pun

>anonymous

first post only necessary post

remember when they defeated isis by photoshoping ducks on sand people? this family better watch out.

>Burqanymous

Oh no there going to get doxxed and ddosd

Remember when they declared war on Donald Trump.

That seemed to work pretty well.

Anomylous is just a bunch of insignificant faggots now days. Fuck them.

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

You can't declare war on African Americans in this country. The only thing those white idiots will accomplish is a hate crime brought against them.

I'd like to see some actual results out of this war. Since the last dozen don't seen to have done anything.

Really makes you think

WE

Looks comfy

> The Holocaust
> Things that Happened

Pick 1.

Europe is about to start policing speech and thought, is this really the time to be upset about a gorilla