Suicide at gun range

Suicide at gun range

Yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cEDCeJuBPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Might as well make it fun and say you're taking the gun challenge.

Please don't

you can kill yourself in other ways, don't ruin the gun range for me

>volunteer as live target on shooting range
>only for special members
>sell tickets
>moniez go to heirs
>video it
>live on 4chinz
>get BTC from it
>even more moniez
you'll be rich

the gun range we had over here had someone do that now they are closed to the public and you have to be a member to shoot

dont ruin it for us

Pretty much this.
We had a few happen at the one indoor range, and now they cable lock the guns so you can't turn them around.
Solved the problem, but it makes shooting there pointless.
Also it'll fuck up a fair amount of people mentally

This

Tie 3 cinderblocks to your leg and jump in the ocean. No muss, no fuss.

No one will have suffer your selfishness.

Is it canibalism if you eat a fish that ate a body?

Fuck off, it’s a huge pain in the ass every time somebody does it around here
I don’t want to be enjoying my range day when suddenly some mopey shit ends himself in the next lane

>now they cable lock the guns so you can't turn them around
Where is this?

this guy knows whats going on

Yes but meat is meat doesnt really matter where it comes from. A dead guy isnt using his meat why waste it in the ground?

This

It's in AUS.
they has 3 suicides and just said fuck it.
And made sure it couldn't happen again.
Other ranges haven't got It, and obviously if you take your own guns it's fine.
They lost most of their staff each time it happened

>am I a vegetarian for eating meat that ate grass?
retard

>implying this fag came up with the idea

blatantly stolen from Soviets
>Based on a play by V. Slatkin. An unemployed American gets a job in a shooting gallery as a live target; the greedy capitalist owner charges patrons double for the chance to shoot at a human being.
youtube.com/watch?v=8cEDCeJuBPg

>They lost most of their staff each time it happened
And now they've lost most of their members too, I take it, seeing that there are other ranges without the passive-aggressive cables

It's bad enough you faggots ruined tide pods, don't ruin gun ranges as well.

We get it, you hate to live, just don't ruin our only reasons to keep living...

please ruin the gun range for all the gun nuts

Do it

How do we defend against alien invasion?

Shoot someone, act as if it's an accidental discharge, go full sperglord and fake a panic attack, shoot yourself in the head!

Just show them Sup Forums...

I second this... just not at the range. For reasons stated above.

I'm sure they lost a few, but most members have their own guns, so probably not too many. The ones using range guns are not going to be frequent customers.
And they have a range if guns that a not all ranges have, mainly full autos.

Dubs have spoken

Better play russian roulette. It's a win win

kek

hfhfgghgjjhkbhj

Call a suicide prevention hotline instead.

But after that, if you still feel like offing yourself, do it. Pissing off American gun nuts at least will be one good thing you did with your life.

This guy gets is!

If your life has no value you should at least try to die in a pleasurable or exciting way.

Big time nay bud. Guns get a bad enough rap from people using them to off themselves and now you're thinking about doing it at some public range? Most of them require you to join a club, get to know people, et cetera. Don't off yourself at such a place, it's simply rude. Also, may I implore you to use another means to kill yourself? Perhaps don't do it at all.

It's the best possible way

>Guns get a bad enough rap from people using them to off themselves
Yep. Otherwise guns are innocent.

Don’t do it op just get help man.

>this guy gets is
Yeah, he gets his daily dose big black cock from his Jew overlords.

When’s the last time you blamed Chevy and Ford for drunk drivers?
How about syringes for drug overdoses?

Do yourself up one more, shoot for a little bit, socialize with whoever is shooting next to you. Ask if you want to trade guns for a few rounds, when he hands you his say “perfect” and without a second word blow your skull out. That’d be the apex punchline. Film it and have someone else upload it.

Now, now Sonny, we all know that only tobacco companies are to blame for their products killing people.

I would say no. I've got a better idea.

If you anhero at a gun range, it paints a bad light on the rest of us law abiding gun owners. Making life more and more difficult for us. It also will put more restrictions on gun ranges, which are already a pain in the ass as is.

Here's my idea.

Go buy a gun, not through legal means. Everyone knows that sketchy pawn shop. Or, have someone buy it for you.

Look up sexual offenders on minors in your area, it's remarkably easy to find them since they have to register. Take out as many as you can then when you're pinned in by police, then you an-hero. You'll be a legend OP. You'll get the rest you desire, and you'll protect the innocent at the same time.

Just keep posting on Sup Forums, letting us know the good you're doing.

Use the Exit-Bag™ with helium or nitrogen.

It’s called the room temperature challenge. And ffs don’t do it at a range

>they cable lock the guns so you can't turn them around

we're talking about rifles, i guess? i can't imagine how you could achieve this with a pistol

You're the kind of person who ruins the 2nd amendment for everybody else. If you're going to kill yourself don't use a gun, and definitely don't shut down a gun range by doing it there.

>It's bad enough you faggots ruined tide pods, don't ruin gun ranges as well.
>We get it, you hate to live, just don't ruin our only reasons to keep living...

have you honestly been living for tide pods and gun ranges? dafuq man

There's a video of someone doing this. Accidently shoots and possibly kills the instructor as well? Moral of the story, shoot down range. Thay way you dont an hero someone who doesn't wasn't to be sn heroed

Retarded. Don't contribute to skewed statistics.

where is this video?

if you're considering it yourself, don't commit suicide. you can still enjoy stuff and you might as well since you are here already. who knows what happens after you die. the best case is eternal nothingness, and that's not as good as fapping and shitposting on Sup Forums. i mean you'll die eventually anyway. what's the point in speeding that up?

Here's an idea; there are plenty of sem-itrucks going high speeds on the freeway; getting hit by one would be instant and pretty painless turns you into instant mashed potatos.. you could make it look like an accident..
>Stop making these treads faggot and seek help

is anything sacred?

dont kys. dont kys at a place where i feel free.

ney. pick a fight at a gun range, and make them shoot you. if you're going to traumatize them, do it right.

No. You will just ruin it for everyone else. You blow your brains out there and suddenly new rules will have to be put in place fucking it up for everyone else. Blow your brains out elsewhere faggot

>big tough gunman
>scared of seeing people die
faggot

In CA you can’t go to the range and rent a gun without a buddy. Got someone who will take you?

Think bigger. Go out robbing banks.

This has so many wins

honestly, if you're gonna off yourself, the best way to do it is in protest of whatever the fuck you want.

>grab a gun
>make a large sign with message
>go to relevant location
>kill yourself

This. Jesus Christ what kind of pussies go to gun ranges these days.

so is Sup Forums fucked up, or what?

True
It gets the message thru

This actually warms my heart. I would place a freshly bloomed rose on your coffin if you do this user. I love seeing shitty people get rekt. You'd be my hero to an hero in such a way.

>becoming another leftist statistic
Ftfy

You should take some ricen or other poison that works slowly and continue your life as normal knowing that soon you will drop.

>Having a hobby makes you nuts

Here's your (You)

Make it ironic and slit your wrists there instead.

Bet you vote liberal kek

no, if you wanna kill yourself, keep it to yourself. try to get found by as few people as possible.

You must be Japanese.

This, you fucking waste of oxygen

>Thinking that's what he was expressing
No wonder you faggots believe all sorts of stupid shit, you simply don't understand words

The Public Service route?

It will never catch on.

Meant for

op is probably on the list

then An Hero would be just another part of the service.

Gunfags will be triggered by this simple post because its true

Nay, you'll fuck it up for everyone else. Just do it at home like a normal person.

>dunt kill yourself at the gun range
>not because we want you to live
>but because muh rights and muh guns
2nd amendment fags were a mistake.

>being this much of a faggot
Not really...

Around here, if some depressed faggot would pop themselves at a gun range, they'd just scrape the dipshit up, put him in a trash bag, maybe close the range down for a few days to "investigate", then reopen it as if nothing happened....

Because nothing did happen...

Some loser killing themself isn't really a big deal... They chose to punch their own ticket. Where and how are as irrelevant as Oprah Winfrey's supposed bid for the 2020 Presidency...

All of my this.

Yes

Please op

Who gives a fuck about sexual offenders.