>today
>told her straight I had mixed feelings for her due to that incident
>told her I don't wanna lose her as a friend
>she understands and agrees
>she tells me she doesn't have mixed feelings towards me
>I'm OK with it but am in a confused state now

Would appreciate some help Sup Forumsros
Pic not related

What do you want us to tell you? That it'll turn alright, that you'll eventually become lovers and live happily ever after? user, this is not some 500 days of summer bullshit. Life is more complicated than that. Come back when you're 18. Sage.

fuck her now, what a fucking idiot you are...

Op here, so what should I do?

I have no advice to share
:-)

Just try to have sex with her idiot

:(

How do I bait her into doing this? I'm quite inexperienced

500 days of summer didnt end with him getting Summer *that movie ending made me rage*

TOM: why did you marry him?
Summer: i saw something in him i didnt see in you OUCH

Honestly fuck her. Your dammed if you do dammed if you dont ive lost many of friends crossing the line but at the same time lost many of friends to real life and people becoming to busy take it while u can get it fuck her or make love

I liked it, it seemed realistic. Not the usual 0815 "and they married and loved each other til the end" hollywood bullshit

That's true, but I don't wanna lose her... I don't know how to bait her to fuck either

Pretty much this you’ll lose most of your friends as you progress through life user. Either make a move and start a relationship with this girl or let her be

I don't even now what you're asking... If you want to fuck er and think that there'ds a chance, try it. But I guess the outcome would be her telling you that she has no sexual desires towards you or that she feels like having sex would change too much between you two.

Pretty much. What do you think should be my next step?

1)stop being a massive faggot
2) kys

You're friends for 3+ years and pretty close I guess, so you could just tell her like you told her about your mixed feelings. There's not much you can do otherwise especially since she already told you, she doesn't have these feelings. It's not like acting different would change that. If she doesn't find you attractive there's not much you can do.

Welp, guess that's how it is. Thank you user! Appreciate your directness truly! However, just anxious things might get awkward between me and her

Make things that makes you more atractive, like have a good job, have a car, play piano or guitar, improve your outfit, do exercise, read books, take care for your hygiene, first take care of yourself and how fuck her? Be honest and confident, dont be worried about the answer never, always chill and relax when you hanging out, she needs to know that you are a men, not a child, always be sure about your decisions, she gonna suck your dick if you really act like a man, so user, what are you waiting for? Be a man and fuck her

Well you could give up homosexuality and just fuck her

>>told her I don't wanna lose her as a friend

basically you friendzoned her

>she tells me she doesn't have mixed feelings towards me

basically she acknowledged she got friendzoned, and upped it against you.

fag OP is fag
/thread

OP has nice straights

OP
seriously, friends are for fucking losers, plus why would you want to be friends with a girl who you also want to fuck? that doesn't make sense, you're a coward for not risking the friendship for what you really want. You'd rather settle for second place, you're a fucking idiot. worst case scenario you aren't friends anymore, you don't want to be friends anyway, you want more, so why settle? wtf is wrong with you?

Cock blocked yourself. Bahahaha

too bad he ain't one kek

You, sir, are a pussy.
Sounds like ya don't deserve to fuck her.

itt:
>guise, I friendzoned myself because I'm a raging faggot autist. Wat do?

Kys.

Amen. Never be friends with a woman you want to fuck.

Best fucking thing ive read all time on Sup Forums.

Random advice wont fucking help you. You have feelings, she doesnt. tell her that you cant be with her unless you guys get serious. if she doesnt, prepare to lose what you once loved.

this actually helped me realize how to solve one of my own problems as it is similar to OP's story

just be with her every chance you get an always hit her up asking how she is, constantly check on her and eventually ask her to be in a relationship, when that doesnt work (doesnt sound like she want to be with you) just move on shes probably just using you as a placeholder male friend until she can find the right guy.... youre like the last resort so dont expect her to want to be with you immediately the year just started; you have to build it up.. also be 100% honest about the way you feel when you talk to her and if you want a relationship wait until the subject arises and mention how you feel then dont just bring it up out of the blue.

not gonna happen, break out your bats and get to knocking them mail boxes kiddo.

this, /thread

First of all stop smoking cigs it doesn't make you cool and it makes your breath smell like ass. Number 2 stop masturbating seriously just stop. I am making an assumption on your hygiene its bad I know looking good is feeling good. wash your fucking pizza face and cheese dick. Now after following all the steps you need to show this bitch whos boss go where you fucking want to go do what you want to do. after following the steps if she doesn't blow you find a slut that will.

OP
Listen to these guys. Was in your exact position a few years back but I didn’t listen to this advice. Mixed feelings with someone like this is exactly what she wants. They want you near, but don’t care enough about you to reciprocate your feelings. You end up playing backup boyfriend without benefits and close yourself off to other women as long as you focus on her. And trust me, if she already pulled a “don’t leave me” move, she’s going to do what she can to keep you there. She knows very well what she’s doing. So you have to choose, real relationship, friends without special attention, or you leave.

next time just say "I wouldn't want to lose you," yeah I wouldn't mind a bj either, depending how she acts if she laughs shes into it if she gets pissed dump her ass.

Not op, but holy hell these advices are actually pretty good. Thanks anons.

This is what I call subtle sexual reinforcement. You will be indirect but make sexual ques, to imply you are horny and want to fuck her. if you a confident you will get out of the friend zone if not she will think you are a pig and leave you alone. Don't be nasty just try to get a sexual que in when ever you can until she starts to say oh yeah I might like that then you are in.

Her "how was math class?'
You "I wouldn't know too busy looking at your ass."
Her "lol, yeah... :D"

Hole in bottom of popcorn works every time