How long until Sup Forums is targeted?

How long until Sup Forums is targeted?

>Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft have agreed to block illegal hate speech from their European services in less than 24 hours.

>The new European Union "code of conduct on illegal online hate speech" states that the four internet companies will review reports of hate speech in less than 24 hours and remove the content or disable access if necessary.

>This latest move is in response to a surge in antisemitic, anti-immigrant and pro-Islamic State commentary on social media.

itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Internet hate speech 'to be blocked within 24 hours'&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii_qK4qIfNAhXBBsAKHYkJDXQQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=935
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1937_en.htm
twitter.com/search?q=istandwithhatespeech&src=typd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They might kill pol and pol related content off search engines.Damn.

GOOD

>Muh free speech
Translation: how will troll with nigger and jew memes now!?
You faggots don't want to have discussions with people on those sites. You just want to piss them off for shits and giggles. You can easily talk about issues with Islam, Judaism and blacks without resorting to low brow memes and conspiracy theories. In fact, you'll probably be more effective if you stop memeing.

NINETEEN EIGHTY FOUR

Hopefully less than 24 hours

>he doesn't believe in meme magic

You're being slid hard!

Time for Sup Forums and anonnymous to band together and hack those social medias making everything look blackmarked/redacted?

I've sent them hate mail asking that they ban you neo Nazis.

Kidding, but someone posted a thread about twelve hours ago with his email screen capped, and he did it.
I imagine you will all need to vpn/proxy soon.

mean snek eat doggo
rip doggo

don't you have a better source ?

RIP Eurocucks
Maybe you can come over to burgerland when Trump gets elected

Good.

The internet has to be completely taken over or destroyed because it's bread and circuses holding redpilled people back from acting in real life.

The worse it gets the better because it will force you off your asses to actually do something.

Besides, the internet was never free, they always tracked you and contained you and entertained you. Let it go, and get out of the house and do something!

>In fact, you'll probably be more effective if you stop memeing.
>What is meme magic?
Reddit detected. You have to go back.

Let them try.

Every time someone tries to 'break up' a far-right community, all that happens is that the members of that community spread to other communities and start talking to people who were previously neutral.

Any attempt to 'banish' us will just result in us spreading out even more, like throwing water on a pan that's on fire.

>google.com/search?q=Internet hate speech 'to be blocked within 24 hours'&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii_qK4qIfNAhXBBsAKHYkJDXQQ_AUIBygB&biw=1920&bih=935

Since you can't google, here you go, dumb faggot

Is that your go to phrase every time someone posts something you disagree with? Better source hurr

Nah, Eurocucks dont even have funs. How are they going to escape their prison?

europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1937_en.htm

I wouldn't be too concerned. Why?

Sup Forums has a very small community, especially Sup Forums. This measure is aimed at facebook, youtube, etc. social media that can actually have an effect on a larger group I think.

However they might target Sup Forums as a source of "evil".
Either way, its ridiculous whats going on.
Before it was stomping civil liberties for counter-terrorism.
Now its stomping civil liberties for being PC.

Hate speech laws as a whole are far too vague. Although intended to defend minorities, now its to suppress anti-EU ideas.

I fail to understand the "big picture" here.

>Meme magic
For fucks sake. Even when discussing free speech, you guys can't stop memeing. This is why no is taking your "Hate speech goes against free speech" argument seriously. Pol will be cucked once again.

>anonnymous
These faggots will just join in and rat everyone out who performs "illegal hate speech". Anonymous has gone full retard/SJW.

>when
I really want to share your optimism and wish he will make America great again, but it's most probably an "if", and a big one at that.

Sup Forums and reddit will never team up to safe the 'interwebz'

i think this is being slid very hard

RISK THREAD

>This is why no is taking your argument seriously.
People don't take any arguments put forth on this site as serious, as you know or are told, Sup Forums is satire. Why should some fellow articulate the need for free and open debate when people will simply write it off as Nazi's excuses to scream nigger. You go write a dissertation on the importance of it, there's nothing gained here.

I am having a jolly time

> Implying the term Red Pilled doesn't exist

You should be enlightened.

>The new European Union "code of conduct on illegal online hate speech" states that the four internet companies will review reports of hate speech in less than 24 hours and remove the content or disable access if necessary.

okay?

the oldest thread on this board is from about five hours ago

pol isn't satire

You clearly underestimate the amount of edgy autism that exists here. These faggots are usually completely serious.

You're confusing Sup Forums with /r9k/. The most civilised conversations I have, are on Sup Forums. And I visit /out/, /k/, /vg/ and Sup Forums.

I've been on pol for a long time too. I'll have to respectfully disagree.

Nice image.

Let's agree to disagree in a respectful manner.

i always wonder why a rich jew hasn't bough Sup Forums from Japaner owner san.

mine the data of the users and then close it down when it's not useful anymore.

why only blacks ? thats racist !

You can only beat the system by following its rules, I'm actually setting new kikebook account or even two and I will report any single post, comment, like or whatever for hate speech, I will wake up 30 minutes earlier every day to exercise this. This whole fucking thing got me very triggered, we have to make peace with Australians and we need to absorb their knowledge and essence of shitposting Sup Forums must unite !!!!

Not to dissuade you from taking action, but you realize they are just going to ignore reports from your account when they realize what's going on, and you'll never be informed, right?

CAUSE IM PROUD TO ME AN AMERICAN WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE

>and I will report any single post, comment, like or whatever for hate speech
Like they gonna listen to you:
>IT companies rely on support from Member States and the European Commission to ensure access to a representative network of CSO (‘civil society organizations’) partners and ‘trusted reporters’ in all Member States helping to provide high quality notices. IT Companies to make information about ‘trusted reporters’ available on their website
>representative network of CSO partners and ‘trusted reporters’
>‘trusted reporters’

Then we make our own social media

This is the death of this generations social media and the birth of the new gen

About time

>I will wake up 30 minutes earlier every day to exercise this
literally keked

>complains about memeing
>posts reaction image, a meme
>posts Obama, the greatest political meme since Trump

Wew lad

I'm pretty sure they will have to follow some kind of protocol ,they can't just ignore reports of hate speech now, right ? had many accounts on Facebook, all banned within a year, my shitposting was noticed big time and that was the goal, I won't give up. Fuck it.

My god, they're setting up commissars and everything

>influence niggers with logical discussion
>stop memeing
Please please stay on blebbit man, please.

i told you niggas tay was just a program to learn memeology

The pupper is ok, right guys?

About time racism online is taken care of. You guys dug your own grave lmao enjoy it.

>tfw i can call a euroslurper a nigger and they'll go to prison if they say anything back

>"""""""""""illegal hate speech"""""""""""
Fucking wew

If you gonna do it here suggestion. Forge about usual monetization AD and stuff, market oversaturated and competition here is barely possible. Go with like f2p model. Expanded functionality for direct monetary donations (pass? pass?! pass!)

Control. Indoctrination. Stability.

Welcome to USSR comrade.

a common hentai lore

You're delusional. Learn about shadowbanning.

Funny definition. Implying that there will be legal hate speech, what is not far from truth.

inb4 all euros get permabanned from Sup Forums.

"Hate speech" is just being mean, it's so fucking ridiculous to make it illegal, not even kindergarten tier

>This latest move is in response to a surge in antisemitic, anti-immigrant and pro-Islamic State commentary on social media.
The end of their ethnic dystopia is slowly drawing nearer and they know it.

>anti-immigrant is hate speech
seriously what?

No thread on Sup Forums lasts longer than 12-14 hours

We are safe. For now..

People are weak enough as it is mentally. Seeing feminists ree the fuck out over opinions, feeling physically ill if someone disagrees with you.

Now people will face even less hate and opposition, making them even weaker mentally. A human should be able to take a mean comment without getting PTSD.

Also notice how there's no mention of feminists who say that all white men should die. Gotta keep these cracker ass racists locked down!

>This latest move is in response to a surge in antisemitic [...] and pro-Islamic State commentary on social media.

Gee, I wonder if there's a connection.

Let me guess, racism = white people being "mean" to non white people, right? Muslim rape gangs that target European girls, and black on white violence is not racism but cultural misunderstandings right? This is exactly how this clamp down on "hate speech" will play out.

>let's all be nice and gentle when muslims are invading us

YES! YES! IT'S FINALLY WORKING!

>pro-islamic State
>anti immigrant

what about this connection

I feel like we are onto something here

How's it going, Libya?

It's more like throwing water on a oil fire

Are you sure you are allowed t use Muslims and invaded in the same sentence. Sound like hate speech to me.

Like you ?

twitter.com/search?q=istandwithhatespeech&src=typd