Anyone else find his decline pretty sad?

Anyone else find his decline pretty sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Fat granny shagger

No

No, it's fucking hilarious

Pundits love him

he never declined. you canĀ“t drop lower than the shittiest player ever. Everyone else just got better.

It's like one glorious never ending train wreck

Nope

10 kg overweight

so rppmey is finished

but who will we blame when england lose now tho?

Had Ferguson continued, he would have sold Rooney in Summer 2013

Is it still called a decline. He's been shit for years. Surely he's not in decline anymore he is simply a shit player.

>fat chav cunt who doesn't look after his body and drinks like a teenager and smokes like a chimney

nah, dont feel sorry for him at all. its the least he deserved for being a terrible professional.

and the irishman is right he's been shit for about 3 years

no, fuck that ugly cunt

300k a week, wouldn't feel sad for him in any circumstance

>gets paid shit loads
>uses the media constantly to get his way

Not really. Man U will be better off without him.

>you know remember his mythological corner-kick against italy

he's still world class and top 5 active players

not really. I accept that he's calmed down now, but he was such a cunt earlier in his career that I can't ever feel sorry or sad about him

Here you go lad

I that that over the head moped kick against citeh was the last time we saw any thing of interest from Shrek

>english
>good ever

Put it this way. If FIFA 17 rated players properly he'd be a 76.

no because it happened so slowly

he hasnt been even slightly good for like 5 years now

>Old man Zlatan and Carrick still carrying the team better than him
Tragic indeed

that free kick to break the england scoring record was neat

>tfw still have a 2008 rooney kit in my drawer

He should've gone back to Everton like 2 years ago. He's pushing it, people are gonna start hating him soon.

He's 32 years old man, played a the highest level for like 8. Stop being retarded of course he'll decline eventually

His decline seems slower to normies though lad, mainstream media only just realised he's been utter shite for a while. Niggas be saying this is the year he fell off

"eventually" was 2 years ago.

more like since 2009, nigga peaked in his early 20's and even then he wasnt amazing at football , never score over 20 goals a season his assist were ok

Yeah since he's been playing since when you were a kid

yeah but he peaked about 10 years ago then has declined ever since, look at world class players when they are 32 and then look at him

Can't decline from rock bottom.

>people are gonna start hating him soon.
>start
m8 I've hated him since he threatened to move (the 2nd time). he's been a load of a shit who can only score penalties for the past half decade

Three hundred grand a week.

In that shape.

And he's a scouser.

The absolute state of Manchester United.

>all this disrespect for the greatest Utd and English football legend

genuinely curious how it'd look if penalties were removed, especially penalties that the player didn't win themselves

>yanited fans sing you scouse bastards
>top scorer and captain is scouse

your entire soccer infrastructure because they fall for le pacey black lad meme over and over again

He only makes 15 million pounds a year? Is his a top contract in the epl?

i meant hate him as in going from 'rooney is shit now' to 'rooney is shit'. i mean he is sort of an icon

this desu
what will england do without the high foottballing IQ of rooney henderson and lallana

yeah but he is a bastard so it still works

what's wrong with shagging grannies?

not even memeing here

No

The youngest a gran can be is 40. And that's just wrong.

what if you're a gramps yourself?

shoulda just stayed at neverton where he belonged tbdesu

I've thought of that. Grandads can't get it up.

why does it look like they're only pretending like they care?

you can't just lose to fucking Iceland and then pretend you actually cared about progressing the tournament

>The youngest a gran can be is 40

In Rotherham it's 24.

No.

decline implies heights

(OP)
Rooney is the physical representation of English football. Pure Overrated Shit.

?

England is garbage at soccer.

America at the last several world cups > England at the last several world cups

literally mexico tier

He's been shit for 5 years now it's not a sudden decline

u mad? ye. u mad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
1400 girls were raped by pakis in a single town. Surely you must have heard of it.

>implying he gives a shit now he's got the all-time goalscorer record

Now he'll go and get another huge contract from the chinks and eat chow mein and drink beer all day. GOAT.

Sad? No its normal hes been a pro player since he was 16 years old, of course his peak and decline were earlier than most. He's not had the benefits of the likes of Messi or Ronaldo who are protected with their doping in Spain. He's had to grind out his career in a tougher, cleaner and physically more brutal league.

He's also had to put up with a lot of bullshit in recent years with dumb ass managers playing him all over the place and asking different things from him.

I'd love to see him drop down the table to a smaller team that builds themselves around him, guarantee he'd be a 20 goal a season player.

t. Arsene In

>t. Arsene In
The precise moment I stopped reading

>reading

The precise moment I stopped reading

>decline
>implying he was ever good to begin with

>try to leave team twice

fuark off already

Why would you give a shit about international football? The bonuses are minuscule in comparison to the money you earn from your club. If I was a professional footballer I'd outright refuse to play internationally because it'd shorten my club career.

>there are no attractive 40 year olds

same

only players who cared were Vardy and Rashford

easy to reach when you became pro at 16 , also I bet my left nut half of those goals were penalties

Never rated him

Biritsh delusion was unbearable between 2004-10 and I'm glad to see it put down. Rppney was a coadjuvant in EVERY United team. First to RvN, then Donaldo then RvP and now United is shit again he's also shit, how predictable.

He was never a top 20 player.

>you now remember Rooney is 6 months younger than Ronaldo

nope. can't wait for his triumphant return to lead the blueshite to 7th and a EL group stage exit though

>Nicole Kidman

checkmate faggit

>he hasn't heard of teenage pregnancy
>not wanting to shag a fit 30 year old nan

what decline

Should have stayed at Everton and not been a moneygrabbing Judas tbqph

Most reddit posit of the year

At the moment it's like watching Michael Owen when he played for Man Utd, a washed up novelty.

>tfw still got my Owen bong jersey after 15 years
>still looks like new

fuck me if I know why I even got it

These guys nailed it. It's impossible to be sympathetic towards that lazy, fat piece of shit. The Media will slobber over his dick when he retires but the fans will only remember how hard he coasted the last seven years.

Yeah, never mind the several Premier League titles, the Champions League, the FA Cup, the League Cup, the many individual accomplishments. Never mind that he probably wouldn't have won any of these at Everton. It was all about the money. Nothing else.

Where abouts in London are you from la?

I hate Manchester United, but I'm not dumb enough to think that Rooney moving from Everton to Manchester United wasn't a logical move at the time.

Rooney was great for United for over a decade. I wish he didn't decline so quickly, but will always appreciate what he did while he was in his prime.

Serious question:

>Will his statue be made to look like the old (bald) rooney or the old shitty (with hair plugs) rooney??

actually i'm sad

>statue
llf

>"ONCE A BLUE, ALWAYS A BLUE!"
>leaves within a few weeks of saying that

its just banter

wew

this is simply false, he was pretty incredible during the Moyes season, only player that actually showed up that year for Utd.

This was actually really disgraceful imo

it's all on him, he never took care of his body and now he pays the price by being shit at 30
meanwhile giggs could play well until his late 30s

its not as bad as torres decline