Types of persons you hate Sup Forums

Types of persons you hate Sup Forums

>quiet people, most notably men

There's 2 guys at work that's been friends before starting at the company. Either they keep quiet or they say really few words to eachother. Every friday the majority of the company goes out for lunch and these 2 always comes along. Every time, like 10 colleagues at the same table, talking, lauging, telling weekend plans etc. and these 2 faggots just sits there not saying a word, sometime they let out a chuckle or laugh and they sound fucking retarded.

Talk to your fucking coworkers or get another job you fucking pussy faggots.

this type

Any cunt who's ever been outright violent to me. Would put you on a murder list schizo(s).

Some people are quiet. Would you rather some loud obnoxious faggot? I'd take quiet any day.

What a retarded thing to be peeved over.

fuck you, I'm the quiet one and don't want anything to do with you people

Op is type of person you want to punch in the throat at a party

Are you and your colleagues dumb fucks? I probably wouldn't say much either.

If OP, isnt a quiet kept to themselves person...

I can only assume they are the opposite.

Gawd i hate you guys

Fuck off faggot.

Yes I know some people are quiet, no, I wouldn't rather have some loud obnoxious faggots.

We are grown men, coworkers, you talk to them. But maybe you never had a job?

If you're never ever going to say a word, but just sit and listen to what everybody else talks about like some old gossip bitch then fuck off. You don't need to come along on lunch out where the only reason to do that is to sit and talk.

They probably enjoy the company.

holy fuck you're a needy cunt do they need to suck you off as well?

I really hate people who hate on people for stupid shit, like who much they talk.

OP it's not a faggot, that's insulting to faggots

OP here.

I am a introvert, has always been and probably always will be. But this is the real world, these are your coworkers that you maybe have to spend the reminder of your work life with, fucking talk to them.

No I don't talk unnecessarily or when I don't have anything to say. But to not say a word, 3 coffe/lunch breaks a day, 5 days a week, every week isn't going to make anyone like you, infact the opposite.

I hate my coworkers user theyre all retarded liberals so i barely speak to them...

People would like you more if you spoke less.

No, they just won't talk to anyone, but just sit and listen like it's gossip. Kinda like a groupchat where there's always this one guy reading what everyone else has written, never chipping in with something, getting all the gossip but never contributing to the conversation

.Actually I would like a BJ. You never had a job in your life, right son?

MAN, I wouldn't want my WORK LIFE to get worse.

I don't speak to my coworkers because I don't want them to think I enjoy speaking with them.

Don't worry, I won't come to your fucking lunch, faggot.

You must be the most annoying motherfucker at parties. Let people be quiet.

You don't have to speak about politics man.

And if they do, just say you don't want to talk about it, and if they keep doing it I think you can tell someone in a higher position cause politic on worktime isn't acceptable in some places.

But the important thing is that you force that conversation.

You go to parties to be quiet?

I dint speak about politics...they do and their views make me hate them

Go fuck yourself you extrovert shit. I don't like to talk to people, I don't like to open my mouth in general.

Nothing wrong with doing that. Talk to one or two people you know and like, and have a few drinks.

Why you should talk to your coworkers? It's just a job, it means nothing.

this

I'm getting a lot of hate, but I don't think you understand.

THese 2 are the one's moving their chairs closer anytime there's some gossip, always wants to hear al the details but never ever saying or charing a fucking word. And this is everyday, every week.

If you're going to a bbq where everyone except you has brought something, don't eat anything.
If you're going on a roadtrip where you're going to split the gas cost but you don't want to, then don't go.

Same with conversations, don't listen like some curious bitch if you're never going to chare something yourself.

Then don't get a job at a big company where you sit 8 people at the same table and don't come along on lunch out where you only talk, fucking fag.

>If you're going to a bbq where everyone except you has brought something, don't eat anything
wtf man? there is something seriously fucked up with your world view

You realise that people enjoy being listened to? Its just you that don't appreciate these two. Your coworkers adore them.

Are you a fucking adult? Are you really worrying about people hearing your precious work gossip?

jesus christ I'm getting trolled so fucking hard.

If you plan beforehand that everyone is going to bring something and you don't want to, would you still go?

You plan your conversations? Fuck you must be exciting to talk to...

No kidding.

My guess is he makes enough money that he thinks he's important, and that if people are going to be near him, they have to be contributing something to him.

You sound like the biggest insecure little beta faggot

Kill yourself asap

You illiterate?

Yes, always do that.

Nope. Just followed your analogy. You dumb?

THIS RIGHT HERE

DRINK CUM OP YOU GAY PUSSY

Read that again faggot, now you're jsut trying to make it sound like something else.

It was an example, not literally something about the previous thing you huge dick eater

Well you fucking suck with examples then. If you are this bad at illustrating your point with words, no wonder your co workers don't talk to you knob gobbler, they think you are a talking ape.

lel

grow up

Nhh fag, just cause you take everything literally dosen't mean it was a bad example

Good response.

You have daddy issues. Did he touch you when you were little OP?

Faggots that insist on babbling about the latest dumb shit thing at work to happen, I know we see each other at work so I try and be polite, cause obviously they need to bitch, but I also know we won't converse at all if it wasn't forced do to our work proximity

autism confirmed

So basically OP is saying "why be part of a conversation if you never feel like talking?"

Projecting

How about you don't be a little insecure cry baby bitch and let people live how they want without throwing a fucking temper tantrum?

Once again, why come along on lunch where you only sit and talk if you're never going to say anything? you massive fag

passive aggressive cry baby

You sound like the biggest pussy bitch boy faggot cum drinker I have ever witnessed on Sup Forums. You're such an insecure little homo that you think anyone who is quiet is out to get you. Holy fuck nigger you honestly need to kill yourself. Extroverts are always the biggest drama queens who need to come out as gay.

At work:
>People wouldn't give two shits if you killed yourself.
>People hope for you to get fired, so they can take your place or move higher.
>People secretly try to fuck you over daily and nobody is your friend.

You are one dumb cum chugging faggot, OP. Not one person likes being around you at work I guarantee it. They just deal with your lame ass, because they have no choice while working.

This has to be a troll thread, but sadly I know autistic pussies like OP exist, so it is most likely a serious thread.

Because they enjoy food and company.

Dude you are the biggest fucking faggot. People sit in bars and restaurants quiet all the time. I've even seen couples do it old and young people.

Do you go up to them like a retard and scream at them to talk too? They'd probably beat your ass you autistic fucking moron.

Silence can be wonderfully comfortable.

>why be part of a conversation if you never feel like talking?

OP is so fucking retarded that he does not realize that not everyone gives a shit about talking about useless bullshit 24/7, when most of the time while slaving your life away you eventually talk about the same type of shit after working at a company for so long. The guy who is quiet probably feels that way, so he just sits and listens. OP is insecure as shit, so it bothers him.

sounds like you never had pussy user tbh

You have to be severely autistic user. There is no doubt it my mind.

They probably hate you

>There is no doubt in my mind.*

They are probably planning on hunting you OP.

>being such a corpo slave that you honestly believe HR bullshit they keep spewin around

This

Yup

>people mindlessly jammering on about dumb meaningless boring shit for the sake of having something to say
>"IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO ADD TO RELENTLESSLY DULL CONVERSATION LIKE EVERY OTHER MORON AT THE TABLE YOURE A FAGGOT AND SHOULD GET ANOTHER JOB DURRRRRRRR

This is you.

>inb4 ”YOU MUST BE THE KIND OF FAGGOT THAT IM TALKING ABOUT HURRRRRRR"

Exactly either way OPs insecurities bother him so he just talks shit

sheep

bump

Fuck you. What if they have they have anxiety and are trying to improve. What if they have a medical condition where talking hurts them?
You're being an inconsiderate asshole.

>OPs insecurities bother him so he just talks shit

/thread

>schizo

Does not mean what you think it means.

You're the colossal faggot that they're laughing at. Quiet and reserved men are far superior to gossips like you.

>in some places
Well what's your answer to some other places, cock nugget?

Retarded unfunny guys. The ones that repeat jokes multiple times and even complain when nobody laughed.

Lunch is for eating, son. Bars are for drinking.

If you want to gossip, go to a coffee shop.

Do they talk when you talk to them? I'm a quiet guy and don't really talk much in group settings, but I like to take part because I like the people. I won't add much to a conversation with multiple people, but don't mind talking to one or two people at a time.

>charing
>chare
>it wasn't a mistake

do u tell people in wheel chairs to walk too ya faggot?

Some people like to separate work from home/friend life.

I bet the same so called “faggots” don’t bring their home life drama to work either....

What if they were to join the table but still not talk, would you still be raging over nothing?
I often times won't say anything when hanging with friends. It use to feel awkward when I was younger, but just hanging out in good company is nice.

Nope those are for coffee. There is no chat store. OP should neck himself.

you sound like the asshole that start bar fights from nothin. choke on your lunch next time cunt

In your message you try to come across as so confident and cock sure about the way the world works yet... but in reality, your message is telling me you come on to a neet autism containment image-sharing board to vent your frustration to other introverted nerds (I am certain this is not bait). If you had any real confidence you would walk up to the two co-workers, be respectful and professional (it is a workplace after all) and try to start a conversation with them by asking them a few questions like:
1. What's your favorite sports team? Did you see the game last night?
2. Do you have any favorite hobbies?
If they don't want to entertain you after trying maybe they just don't feel like talking to you and maybe you should try to find other friends instead of sitting in a corner throwing a tantrum like a malignant narcissistic bully.

OP confirmed for Puerto Rican raft trash.

sounds exciting tbh

If they are introverts and talk about politics you might want to watch out. who knows if they are watching

Cafes are very common social stores. You get some coffee, have a seat with friends, and talk for an hour or two.

Going out to lunch from work should be an eating-first affair, but meeting up for coffee on a weekend/non-workday is generally a social event.

Fair enough, but my argument is that it is their right as humans to not verbally contribute anything. Next to online, there is no where that a person is required to speak.

This person gets it

Faggots who tell other people how to behave, and dont recognize that they are such huge, raging, awkward faggots that others don't want to interact with them.

Looking at you OP.

Gossip is tantamount to human progression. By hearing shit about others, and sharing nothing about theirself, they are progressing way beyond you. You are simian to them, you are so far beneath them intellectually that speaking to a plant is more beneficial for all parties involved than to exchange words with you. Don't take it personally though, OP.

i usually see business dudes or fat fucks come in with a laptop or tablet order shit like a muffin or cookie sit for like 20 min and leave

I think it's the hipsters and youngins that sit and talk aka the people with no job nothing to do

Lmao are you in love with them or why are you getting so upset that 2 people aren‘t talking to you?

kek

y u so butthurt OP?

Who says that they want you to like them? I think you‘re just mad cuz they don‘t give a fuck about you

he does use the word faggot a lot

>be me, land an okay job with my best friend
>we're both kinda socially awkward so we keep to ourselves, nobody there seems to mind too much
>known each other for so long there's no much to talk about so we just focus on work
>everyone seems nice except for one coworker
>user is always giving us dirty looks and I suspect talking about us behind our backs
>ok, maybe we're being too quiet
>try to get more social at lunch, laugh at a few jokes
>he only gets angrier
>think he might be autistic but not sure
>mfw I don't know how to handle this

Sounds like your boss made you his bitch is this the exact words he trained you to say?