Dems cave on shutdown after realizing that they were looking like childish assholes

Dems cave on shutdown after realizing that they were looking like childish assholes.

Trump wins again.

"No", president Trump, I'm still not tired of all this winning.
Keep kicking ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-michigan-polish-doctor-detained-ice-20180122-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dems really have nothing to go on. They've been all over President Trump for over a year and the investigations and conspiracies are just stupid.
However, every week or two they uncover more shit about Hillary, and she looks worse.
After 8 years of a shitty 0bama economy, the dems up for election this year are going to have a hard time trying to convince anyone they have a clue, because President Trump's economy is doing well.
And don't give me any shit about this being "Obama's economy" because if that is the case, then he was even worse than what we thought.

sure russians. stay mad. so weak

cant even create something original, kid? low energy

stay mad

Trips checked.

Gay thread is gay

trips of reason against treason

i could say the same about a rock or pile of shit though

This is some childish shit. You don't take credit for the shutdown but you take credit for another short term spending bill. You own the govt

It's crazy how easy it is to spot it now, right?

>thread is pro-Trump
>apropos of nothing bring up "crooked Hilary" as if she were relevant

stormy daniels

Remember the Democrats could have fixed DACA when in power. They didn't because it's just a bargaining chip to them and the Republicans. But the illegals are so ignorant they hear Dems are fighting for them then vote Dem.

You praised and admonished the same economy in one thought. Lol

go listen to your emo music, faggot. Lord Donald Trump is by far the smartest leader ever. We are all going to be filthy rich because of it and that even means your liberal ass too.

We never owned the govt after the first two years. Daca came into play after seven years

Illegals can't vote, dumbass.

The moron thought the women were out marching for him, lol

ohh so you're sexists now? Dr. Trump is here for all of us. Don't you think if he was as bad as fake news says he is we would have voted for him? We are the smartest country on the planet. We can and will make america great again together without your biased attitude!

Not one real person actually supports trump anymore.

Facr.

yes they are nothing but a bunch of crybabies. all talk and no walk, as usual

While Trump is a traitor and serving Putin over the American people, it is true that he fights for people to lose their healthcare coverage. After Republicans rallied behind child rapist Roy Moore and Trump endorsing him, even Alabama did not want to vote cancerous republicans into office again

You're a moron. Americans are Apple living fanboi retards

> we are the smartest country on the planet
Spoken like a true retard.

Get your cup ready for all the Democrat tears.

he got more fat ugly women out exercising than Hillary and Obamas monkeys.

Where are these fat ugly women when the middle east stones other women for being raped? at starbucks have a soy latte and 3 pounds of cheese.

Libtards are BUTT HURT plain and simple.
They lost...I thought they were leaving to Canada (why not mexico is it because it is a shithole?) These mentally retarded people need to hit puberty already

Only liars and trolls

trye retard? This is why we are going to srop funding your fucking shit hole country. Thanks to our boss. Trump speaks for us and now he is working overtime to make it reality.

right...is that true or did you see than on CNN.

YOU LOST FAGGOT.......NOW FUCK OFF TO MEXICO I AM SURE THEY WOULD LOVE YOUR LAZY ARSE

>why not mexico is it because it is a shithole?
Why should I move to Mexico when it turns out I can pay for Trump's border wall right here because you and Trump are lying pieces of shit?

>NOW FUCK OFF TO MEXICO
What, and *don't* pay for the wall??

THE MAGAMAN SAGA CONTINUES.

YES FUCK THESE LOSERS. THEY ARE DOUBLE LOSERS TODAY AND NOW OUR COUNTRYS BITCH. HAHAHA. MAGA!

libtards crying about another Trump victory

your tears
my pleasure

You're paying for the wall, dumbass.

>Trump is a traitor and serving Putin over the American people
trump is too incompetent to conspire
he has the attention span of an 8 year old and refuses to read ANYTHING his staff gives him (only tv news or face-to-face-talks with people explaining shit)
he doesn't give a fuck about anything except as far as how good it'll look in the news so he can watch cable and see anchors praising him
he forgets about plans within a day. there were times where Bannon and Kushner were trying to convince him to do two opposite things and he would agree with one, forget about it within 10 minutes, then agree with the other guy

the primary way Kusher found to motivate him to make decisions was not by showing data or making arguments but by getting Trump's rich famous buddies like Murdoch to call him and tell him to do it

read fire and fury it's a great book

Yeah, please do me a favor

They sure as hell can in California.

Scarlett Johansson was there. You're a retard

Cry more sissy liberals! I need more lube for jerking off! Christmas is back!

Dems are KKK and were Pro slavery......or did you forget that?

Blacks have been voting for their Dem masters and what has it gotten them?

Shit all

Your now salty that Black Americans have woken up to the fact that the Dems and their Black puppets are still racist cry bullies that rather line their pockets than help others

>Trump victory
>costs you more money
"Look at these demofaggots cry as I spend more of my cash! Shills BTFO!"

lol but they do... you need to believe that

I’m a liberal dem

Voted Bernie. Then Hilary.

Trye???? Your fingers are slippery from all those chicken tendies bitch boy

Did you ever think that we'd actually WANT to pay for the wall? I'll gladly pay for it. I'm happy that some of my money is going to the wall.

Lol and this whole time I thought the alt right were white supremacist

i prefer to spend money on wall than on illegals' kids or shit like that. stay mad kid

>Did you ever think that we'd actually WANT to pay for the wall?
You faggots said you wouldn't. You lied to yourselves and the rest of us. You are lying scum.

Your money just went to the rich. Your wall is coming though, promise

True facts.
Fuck California.

On the backs of others. No way to human bro.

we have the money now that were aren't supporting you shit hole illegal relatives or healthcare for druggies, which you snuck in on us through obama. get ready bitch. we are better and soon to be appreciated.

>But the rednecks are so ignorant they hear reps are fighting for them then vote rep.

Mexicans never lied to me, you did you piece of worthless shit.

oooh someone needs a diaper change here stat.....

One day a magical time will happen to you...it is called Puberty.....come back when this has happened

So you admit you're another lying piece of shit?

Americans don't understand their own problems. Our immigration lines are backed up. Daca attempts to fix that

Move to them please, idk

It’s true. No one suppprts trump anymore.

Anyone saying they do is trolling with cheap b8

>oooh someone needs a diaper change here stat.....
Says the hillbilly poorfag who pays zero taxes anyway. Enjoy your new job at 7-11

OP is wrong.

No side caved in yet retard.

any money we pay to fund anything is not really seen by us. we pay our percentage of our tax bracket and they do whatever they want with it. So if my tax money is going to fund the wall, so be it.. we need it

>implying you're even an American
Fucking Russian shill liars.

Kicking DATA recipients out doesn't make America great. Neither does selling arms to the Saudis, indefinitely posturing around Syria, giving your sponsors tax cuts, or sucking Zionist jew cock.

One term cuck either way, motherfucker

Soon to be appreciated, lol. Atleast you know you're being called a forward unilke our god emperor who thinks the woman's March was pro trump. Lol

You said we weren't paying for the wall though, so why should I trust anything you say, as an admitted liar?

Talk about being blindsided.

low energy, kid

bro that book is completely fake and made up..... have you not learned that yet?

>le 2015 maymay
Cutting edge like wew lad

SHOW THE PROOF..........

Oh that is right you have none but "user sources" that turn out to be a CNN staff member.

YOU LOST AMERICA WON...

The Purge should clear these degenerates

The fact that republican voters cant understand subsidised healthcare as a form of wholesale bussiness is the single biggest flag that theyre retarded ......its amazing that theu think theyll be taxed more than theyre subsidized......its simple math if it cost 100 but theyre subsidized 30.00 but theyre taxed 5.00 they think it equals niggers

No, that is a classic russian troll argument.

That the same source that said stormy daniels is lying? Lol

You dont pay, fag, government does

well did she stay? nope.

Says the degenerate

Actually America is the one losing, all those bases around the world don't mean shit when people don't respect you.

Even the shit hole china is making fun the USA and we all know china is fucking shitty.

What? You guys are spewing Bullshit. And then you have the guts to cal others fake news lol.

So now you're saying the Government is Mexico? Now you're just a retarded liar.

This

My money went to the rich? Do you have proof to support your claim? No? Stay mad kiddo.

As soon as the "stay mad" retards show up, all threads become annoying cancers. Go fucking die already will ya?

>didn't read entire post he's bitching at

Fuck off

Dumb whites are okay with their tax dollars going to housing people who just want to get high, and sports stadiums, but god forbid they go to brown people, again unless they are in jail

kys yourselves

Huur durr where da the government get da money cletus ......written in your natrual retard dialect

sure kid

You're in alternative fact land. They all marched. Keep thinking yhe march was was pro Trump bc the moron president tweeted it

Reps are not only child rapists, the KKK exclusively voted Trump. You are saying its fine to sell the american people out to russia, because Trump. Retard.

r.i.p in peace

And the kicked dog howls. kys

Mexican president gave us the finger

Plus he doesn’t get his wall. Meanwhile chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-michigan-polish-doctor-detained-ice-20180122-story.html

Yeah, this is pointless. We are deporting perfectly good professionals over petty bullshit.

so weak

youre either not paying attention or clearly in denial kid

well, if more than a half of the country is KKK, why do you still here? Move to great land of mexico, it's open to you

You've kicked your own ass. That's the point.