Why do blacks steal so many white girls?

Why do blacks steal so many white girls?

First Rey, then Jessica Jones and obviously many more

I cant deal with this shit, I cant find anyone who isnt with a black guy already

>rey

haha fn2187 didn't steal shit, except a jacket

You can, every good looking white girl ever.

stole a prisoner
helped steal a TIE Fighter
helped steal the Millennium Falcon

The power of the BBC user.....we just can't compete

>Why do blacks steal so many white girls?

I have no idea

jewishceos.jpg

this

if they have debased themselves with bestiality, they're probably pretty fucking awful in both terms of looks and personality to begin with

note i am not talking about sluts that require payment and a contract before being bedded with an ape

post as you will though, OP is false flagging and the mods hardly give a fuck about anything anyway

You just know this is a nigger posting this bait

rescued, borrowed, liberated

All obvious "dindu nuffin" rationalizations, but "borrowed" is particularly absurd, considering they probably had no intention of returning it and completely destroyed it.

what does it feel like to get mad enough to make posts like this. do you think anyone buys it?

>getting mad
Did you consider the possibility that he's just memeing and shitposting?

I am actually sad about niggers being more privileged now

There is a significant portion of /r9k/ who are actually so physically and emotionally unattractive that they can only get "roasties" and the mentally ill. These retards are probably to blame for the whole "all women are BBC worshipping scum" meme.

i doubt it

K. So do I, but it's always a possibility.

>meme

those guys are quite attractive to be honest
>women are attracted to attractive men
shocking news!

BIG

This woman is too ugly to be in blacked.

Amazing. You've made this image come true.

Is there any other picture of her where her eyes look so just as clearly uneven?

>Why do blacks steal so many white girls?

Because, just like with most things when it comes to women on some level, girls just want to piss off their daddies.

But what about girls who love their father?

They surely do their job with getting pregnant and then becoming a single mother