Sup Forums servers

Sup Forums servers

Hello, hi

■■■■■■

This site runs on a single chromebook.

Please tell me how to delete the virus

wtf is going on

I hope you loli lovers enjoy this shit. You fucks got this all shut down you little fucks.

are we going to die?

Admins and Mods decided to shutdown image uploading because of the government shutdown so Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums wouldn't do something retarded to get the site permanently shut down.

Source: Sup Forums and Anonymous IRC.

Yes. And you rolled 04 years.

Scawpion geit ohver eare
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> "

Wtf woulf we do to get Sup Forums shut down. The mods are already cancerous fucks that deletes anything they want.

( USER WAS BANED FOR THIS POST)

Any links to where the said this?

>more retarded then they usually do
>a government shutdown is somehow directly responsible for increasing the influence of 4chin media.

care to explain?

BANED

HOLY SHI5T THREADS ARE GETtinG DELETED IS THIS THE END?

Why are a bunch of threads getting deleted?

Yes I clearly fucked up thanks for highlighting my retardation

There is no government employees to maintain the site currently and moderate it. lol

Shalom, goyim.

you're a big guy

>For you

I fucking hope not this is my comfy place

>government shutdown

>no government employee being paid min wage to monitor our retarded asses so they disabled image uploading

Makes a lot of sense actually.

Thanks guys

>thumbsup.jpg

this is the best I can do right now.

the government was shutdown yesterday and only now this is happening?

also: you americunts really have a shitty country, i mean, c'mon..

Welcome to oncea week on Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

N

I

G

G

>G

G

G

It's hard to deny at this point. The only logical conclusion anyone can draw is that federal employees are tasked with reviewing the posted images. lol

If they are not currently sitting on the backbone doing so, Sup Forums goes down until they return to work.

Beats being bombed and raped by Muslims I guess

E

G

E

I saw some images posted as recently as 2:30 pm EST

G

I

R

P

You should write a book about your experience.

My Sup Forums friends and I used to joke around that the shittiest FBI/CIA agents had the jobs of monitoring Sup Forums, and our chat groups.

Now it actually seems believable.

I 2:30'd some posters as recently as pictures TES

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Always thought this was a privately owned site. Seems like disabling images (especially at this time) would be bad for business.

FBI and cia weren’t shut down

i live in Switzerland, we are not so found of the EU

We dids it! Girp!

The massive influx of gay nigger dicks overheat the server

N

You really think I could be an author?

Italian, German or French Switzerland?

No shit

Girpd waaay too hard at this

N

german

Flugelcrank Or flugelhorn?

Thanks I feel stupid now. Makes a lot of sense

flugelhorn mein freund

you Swiss too?

***THE NATIONAL SHITPOSTING SERVICE IN SHITTSBURGH HAS INDICATED

* A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WARNING FOR...

Sup Forums COUNTY

Why not. You could paste a few threads and print and bind it, it’d be better than 90% of the shit they are publishing these days.

Isn't this website a fucking imageboard? Mods/Servers trolling hard

o man dey trololol you good

That is a lot of gay nigger dicks.
So, if the shutdown ends and images can be uploaded again, what does that say about govt involvement with this site?

H

I

Danke!

R

G

O

so, how long will the gov shutdown go on and can't we post images until it's over?

A

T

Y

S

Wtf man

mods are faggots, I've been here longer than them, fuck them.

>muh CP

Get your fucking shit together gookmoot. This is currently the worst "image"board on the internet

yea i cant post images

Girp

But you can post imagines! Girples!

>getting Girpd this hard

Ew Dell 2950

Trips girpd

Girp! My sides, user

fuck murica

This is now a girp thread

ahhh i just Girpd my pants !

>Admins and Mods decided to shutdown image uploading because of the government shutdown
Explain

You had one job moot, one job.

ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ Jts RᴀJɴJɴG sᴀMt! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

will images ever come back? is this the end?

ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ༼ຈ ل͜ຈ༽ノ Jts RᴀJɴJɴG sᴀMt! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ、ヽヽ`ヽ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ