Are you addicted to any drugs? If so, why?

Are you addicted to any drugs? If so, why?

Oxycodone.
It's lovely. Until you run out.
Like having a slow tingly orgasm that lasts for hours.

Because some drugs get you addicted.

addicted to weed for 14 years now

i once smoked heroin for a month then i stopped brutally and it was really hard during a week, never took this shit again and i never will.

Valium.
Not badly addicted.
On and off for years since I8 .
28 now .... so yeah kind of bad I suppose.
Friend introduced them to me.
Didn't want to take it ... but got peer pressured in to it.
Best feeling ever ! Don't know why,?

Have tried lots of other drugs .... uppers, downers , trips , even heroin.

Don't take much MDMA or coke no more ..

Was really bad on valium a few years ago couldn't go a day without them .
Not so bad these days.

I'm actually looking for some at the moment .
Nothing worse than being a MED HEAD!

Caffeine, because why not?

nicotine trying to get of it but its hard AF

I smoke weed occasionally but I wouldn't say I'm addicted though.

The drug that I am addicted to in my own socially accepted kind of way is escitalopram. It's an antidepressant and I've been on it for years now and am too afraid to come off it. The withdrawals from it aren't very pleasant and leave me unable to do anything effectively.

Other than that, Used MDMA about twice a month for around a year, speed once or twice a month for that same time, LSD about quarterly for my adult years, shrooms around once a month for my adult life, codeine on and off for back pain, Xanax for when weed wasn't enough.

>be 27 years old
>been addicted to weed since 12 years old
>been addicted to amphetamine since 15 years old
>been addicted to coke since 17 years old
>last year spent 8 month in mental hospital, heavily medicated
>still on medication due to paranoid schizophrenia
>medication blocks all receptors in my brain
>mfw drugs don't work anymore
>mfw paranoid schizophrenia cured me of drug addiction
>mfw I have no face

As for the why, why the fuck not it's fun while it lasts

I have been addicted to it twice. I'm highly strung, that's why I think it gets me so high.
It's as hard as alcohol to quit, but with one advantage, you can taper off effectively.
And you should.

Thanks or you comment .
I know but I'm not prescribed Valium by a doctor!
I have to get them on the street.
I'm substituting it now with tramadol
Because I cant get any .... which makes it worse.
Your right drink dose not make it easier .
How long you clean bro ?

I think for me to get clean, drink will have to go for a while also .... till there completely out of my system.

Not at all.

I know it sounds dumb, but I have been addicted to weed for years and years. I spent every last fucking spare dollar on bud and hash and it became all I cared about. I have been clean a month, I'm over the sweats, the shits and the weird fucking dreams. My temper is getting a bit better too. Starting to feel perdy fooking gewd. Anyone else in the same boat? *I don't care if people smoke and I don't look down on anyone for enjoying the ol' Wacky Spinach. I just like it too much and it became a problem.

adderall, tried a number of party drugs and i really like molly but adderall is my daily drug. Have had a prescription for a couple years now but feel like i cant accomplish much when i don't take it just get lazy and slow. I have a heart condition and I'm fairly sure that im going to die young if i continue to abuse this drug however i'm equally scared that if i quite that i wont accomplish anything in life.

I've been there user.

Way to often I've spent my last cash on weed rather than food and this shit has been going on for 15 years. Now I had to stop because smoking made me hear voices (paranoid schizophrenic) and I'm medicated so drugs don't really work anymore I've noticed. Took 1mg of pure MDMA and I didn't feel nothing, thats when I decided to stop doing drugs although I've tried them all again on medication to figure which still work. Only pot and coke, pot makes me hear voices and coke is to expensive for what it actually does...not much.

Nicotine, because I enjoy smoking.

I have a strong mental addiction to weed, but I do pretty ok when I go days without.

cigarettes. Cuz i was having panic attacks so i started again after quitting for 5 years or more.
That shit was good like an idiot i told the dr i didnt need them anymore after my back got better. I was getting them for free I could have sold them or held on to them in case i had pain in the future.

I use weed in place of medications

never tried medications though

Similiar user, I've been somking weed daily for about three years and I decided to quit recently, two weeks clean for now. Happily it hadn't had an impact on my education, but i felt like it just sucked life out of me, no motivation, no self determination, and a little bit obssesive thinking about it when i couldnt get my hand on it. Often didnt do nothing for whole days besides smoking weed with my friend or alone. Whatever i decided to do to make some progress in my life, it wnet to shit, because of no motivation to keep doing so

Only the nicotine i vape

No, I'm too broke for that shit, and even if I get money I'll blow it on quality food and hookers

Caffeine.

I have mushrooms, MDMA, T3s, and percs currently in reach. The thing is I don't use the former two much, and I only ever use the latter two medically. Opiates are boring to me. I ran out of smokes over a week back and haven't bothered to buy more, I only ever crave cigarettes when I drink.
I don't have much in the way of an addictive personality, but I like having a stockpile of recreationals.

Caffeine though. I have trouble functioning if I go more than a day without it. I feel like I'm drunk if I have to drive without it. My caffeine addiction is solid.

I hear ya Sup Forumsro. I don't even want to think about how much cash I spent on smoke. It isn't a issue for a lot of people but it took so much time, money and so many opportunities away from me.

Had a 10-month long episode of dozing myself with computer duster...

I'm not experienced with drugs, so I can't compare, but at the time I thought I found my perfect drug. I've seen some really vivid, crazy hallucinations, got a lot of insight on my conciousness, become more self-aware.

I don't think I was addicted. I'd rather say I used to do it to escape reality, which overwhelms me. Today I just cope with it as good as I can, then I used gas to doze off it.

The price for all of this was shitload of brain cells burned out. Had some kind of mulitple personality disorder episodes, when I felt being another person, or alienated inside my own body. My own room looked like not mine, that kind of shit. Add to that extreme changes of mood and you get the picture. I really don't remember much of that time, since I huffed can after can.

As of today (1 year later) I am in moderate depression, but I manage to keep it at leash, and I can't learn anything as easily as I used to.

Anyway, I know I'm stupid as fuck, don't need to remind me, but if you really wish go on. Also drugs are bad, m'kay.

1 year clean of Valium. 10 years clean before that run. Don't risk seizures, benzo withdrawal can bring them on and tramadols have a risk of that in themselves.
Go to a doctor and be honest. You need medical help to get a structure to your addiction, then you can taper. It still sucks but it beats cold turkey in every way.

It's fun?
It takes you away from the norm for a bit.
Just sniffed some panties, I mean morphine and I'm starting to feel nice.
Nothing wrong w some fun from time to time. But serious addiction is not part of "fun".
Know the diff.

Fucking right man. Good for you. Same here, caused me not not give a fuck about girlfriends, jobs, school and myself.

My father died. I've been drinking daily for a year. I fucking hate it.

>ike an idiot i told the dr i didnt need them anymore after my back got better.
That's the smart thing to do.
I've been on them for 3 years constantly legit for pain, but I honestly think I'd have been better spreading them out and not becoming physically addicted.
Take them occasionally, it's the only way to win.

Yup benzos are shit. They dont help and give you tremors.

I tried to drink away the hurt when my dad died. It doesn't work. It's no fun being a slave to anything or anyone.

I'd like to just point out that you cannot become physically addicted to weed.

Yeah but if I ever need pain killers for severe pain I would have to wait for hours in the hospital before I could get any. Cuz their policy seems to be that they have to check via a blood test if you're on drugs. Last time I called 911 all they let me have was laughing gas which doesn't help, just makes you dizzy.

Coming off oxy is easy. It just feels like the flu for a few days. Nothing like trying to quit smoking.

Weed isn't smack, but it becomes psychologically addictive and being stoned becomes a safe little place to hide.

>Coming off oxy is easy. It just feels like the flu for a few days. Nothing like trying to quit smoking.
That's pretty ignorant m8. It isn't that easy AT ALL if you've been on them for a long time and in larger amounts. It's the same as w/d from heroin.

Damn homie.
You clearly have no idea what a serious opiate addiction is like

A friend of mine damaged his brain with gas. His brain damage made him psychotic and eventually led to his suicide after years of ineffective psyche meds and trying to live with it.
No buzz is worth brain damage, and I'm glad I never joined him.
Hope you never do it again

do you think weed led you to heroin?

I was on them for around 2 and a half years for back pain.
Nope and Im glad I dont.

I was addicted to codeine like 15 years ago because I had tons of it. You could easily buy them from these online pharmacies overseas (before the darkweb), The withdrawals were a nightmare; deep depression and flu symptoms. I realized having a big stash is a very bad thing for me and I threw away a ton of codeine phosphate. Today I only enjoy painkillers when the doctor prescribes a limited amount of them for legit medical reasons.

How did you stop? It's bad. I don't clean the house, lost my job after working all through Christmas with a chest infection. Evil cunts. I just catch a bus to town and buy booze. I didn't even sleep last night... I'm on clonazapam but never take it. I'm almost ready to kms.

Not really addicted but I do salvia, amanitas, psilocybes and weed a lot.

Try lorazepam. It works well for me, calms me down, gets rid of tremors, and gets rid of anxiety.

Then don't throw it out there like cigarettes are anywhere near the galaxy of opiates

>2 and a half years.
Okay m8. Either you're lying or it was a pussy amount. It's a dangerous belief to have and it will bite you in the ass if you go on like that.

41 f and im functioning alcoholic its only come to a bad area because doctors put me on med now and feels like they interact sometimes, or makes the alcohol hit me harder. attempting to stop drinking

Good on ya, and keep at it. It's one of the worst addictions imo. Tits?

I tried to go off booze myself but I had to go to an out-patient program for some assistance. Regarding your dad, I know exactly how you feel. The only valuble info I can give you about that is something a clever friend who also lost his dad told me. I asked him if the hurt would ever ease up or go away and he said No, it will always hurt, but the way you handle the hurt will change, you'll get stronger. Don't punish yourself, there's no shame in getting some help and becoming a better version of you man.

I hear yeah. Just quit today and it's going to be tough.

>because drugs have chemicals that addict you

Serious.
Try 22 years

I'm not an addict, my body just has these drug deficiencies.

Thank you. What was the outpatient deal like?

I can understand going to the doctor but I'm not sure if he will start giving me valium to taper off ? I don't get the seizures but I will get the sleepless nights and anxiety and all the other things that come with benzo withdrawal.

Glad to here your clean! Keep it up :)

Ill have to wait till tomorrow for a fix ...
Torture really ..... can see it getting out of hand again but I know what to expect this time ....

Funny thing is ....
That with benzos no one really suspects your on drugs .....

Thanks for the info Sup Forumsro

don't kys user it takes time but you'll get over it eventually

Addicted to cannabis . Because it makes everything awesome

Not addicted to anything because addiction is a myth. If you had unlimited access to Disney Land would you go everyday. Just because you would doesn't mean you're addicted. Really wanting to do something dose not mean you're addicted. Just an excuse people use so they can keep doing what they enjoy guilt free.

heroine, 5 years and still going

Had about 6 months of doing Mandy every 1/2 weeks but wasn't a true addiction. Done a fair few other things but weed always stuck. Possibly getting drug tested on Monday for this shitty government job my mom wants me to do but I'm definitely not gonna pass. Would have quit if it wasn't thrown out of left field but I might just have to come clean. And it's my birthday in 4 days ffs lol

So what is addiction then pal?

I'd go to the doctor for the free valis

They were really cool actually. They deal with drinkers daily and they pretty much knew what I was thinking. They can offer meds, people to talk with and be there for you incase of seizure or severe withdrawals. They also suggest ways to live without booze. Consider it, they are cool.

I thought only women could hamster that much

Satan has spoken.
Yeah I think your right fuck it! Whats the
Worse they can say ?

Very easy to pass your piss test if you put someones clean piss in a few ziplock sandwich bags and attach 1 handwarmer. Keep it stuffed in your pants by your dick. Pierce the bags and let it drain into the cup. Figure out how to dispose of yourself or carry it out with you (best). Done MANY times.

Mixing tobacco and weed because amfaggot

How do you find time to smoke weed and tobacco while smoking Cawks 24/7?

A cognitive construct where you are told you're addicted and you believe it. Because you think you are, you think you can't stop. Pretty convenient when you want to do drugs.

heroin addict on and off for 4 years now

anyone know, darkweb drug?

I'm addicted to memes since 5 years.
The world isn't the same anymore since the day the addiction started

no

Alcohol, cigarettes, weed and prostitutes. Stressful and time consuming job.

Don't you have homework to do or something? You have to be 18 to use this site.
Only an angsty teen would think he knows better than a century of studies by educated psychiatrists.

weirdly, i have a very strong will when it comes to NOT doing things. quite the contrary when it comes to doing things tho.
i mean to say that i have no addiction even tho i like to consume addictive substances.

Lol. I'm 18 and had been smoking since 15ish. I had stopped smoking weed for a month and almost a half. I felt great not smoking. But eventually I got back into it and then process repeats. I come home. I smoke until I sleep. I wake up. I hate life. I go to work. I come home ...repeat...repeat every fucking day. It's made me dumb. But at least I feel good in the moment.

dude... caffeine is just coffee beans. those things are legal as fuck. not a drug. asshole.

>drugs are illegal
educate yourself

Go to sleep kid, school starts tomorrow.

you guys just fell for his bait.

so new it hurts

Put info, I’ll support you if you need it

Actually son, back in my day we had this thing called 'legal Mephedrone'. I fucking loved the stuff until everyone said I was addicted. Being spooked I tried to quit but couldn't. Soon I decided to stop worrying and just enjoy it and I would quit in my own time and did with ease. 10 years on I've been doing drugs at least once a week and have not gotten addicted since.

I'm addicted to nicotine, and muscle relaxers.
Why, because why the fuck not

that's really fucking charitable to assume this is bait. it's common retardation. it's so common that it wouldn't make any sense to bait like this

lel you are me.
Once in a while (mainly partying) I smoke tobaco and everyone has always told me that I would become addicted and start smoking daily. I've never done that.
I've tried a lot of drugs compared to my friends though

>Took 1mg of pure MDMA and I didn't feel nothing

well there's your problem user... try taking 70mg-125mg or even 200mg

>be me
>non practicing amphetamine and GHB addict
>4-5years clean(ish) now,
>went to rehab after a stimuli induced psychosis,
>got diagnosed schizoaffective for some reason...
>anti-psycho meds make me feel like a zombie
>antidepressants don't work
>stopped taking meds
>sometimes still have auditory hallucinations i think, but i don't act on it
>started smoking weed again 2 years ago as a mood stabilizer and because i have f*cked up dreams

I just want to give some oldfag input for all you anons out there experimenting with benzodiazapines (such) as Valium, xanax, klonopin, etc. If you have an existing anxiety disorder, these drugs actually help relieve the symptoms, and if taken as prescribed can improve quality of life. However ,and here's the catch , only benzos and alcohol cause dependencies where withdrawal can cause neurochemical shock, and death

yep. i usually pop between 100mg and 200mg.

Used to drink daily for years, quit for 6 months now I binge drink twice a month. Been supplementing my ciggarette addiction with vaping, but I end up smoking when I drink. Did opiates for years and got the fuck away from that shit. I want to quit everything for good. Right now I'm making okay progress in doing so. The only thing I wouldn't mind doing is smoking some cheeba once in a while.

What could I make my gf addicted to?

what kind of dream ?describe it pls

Phenibut daily alcohol every other day

>says he quit drinking
>still drinks twice per month
>says he wants to quit everything
>still wants to smoke weed

how do you get off the hooch? im trying to follow your footsteps. quit opiates a long time ago (switched to kratom first then quit that too)

i drink me about 12 heinekens a day. my wallet hurts.

Serious.

Try 222 years.

cocaine, 10 years, every weekend. 1000-1500 a week. Decent job, brand new vehicle, all bills paid, so basically I save nothing, all goes up the nostril.

love, withdrawal is quite harsh

real f*cked up shit
>me stabbing someone
>me or other people OD'ing
>seeing death relatives and friends (waking up directly after with heart going 200BPM)
>or some other f*cked up realistic dream about the past
>dreams where wake up just to realize it's a dream and wake up again
>waking' up and can't move almost have panic attack

weed everyday. was doing amphetamine 2-4 times a week for the past 1.5 years. clean for 2 months now after i got toxic hepatitis.

meth and valium, but i mostly just smoke these days