Alright

Alright.
20 yo uni student. Almost kissless virgin. Not suicidal but I don't care about life. There's this girl I like but because I am a huge autist I don't know what to say. You decide.

First, how the fuck are you almost a kissless virgin?

this

Go up to her and stop caring so much about what you say, tbh. I had the same problem as you, but all you're doing is overthinking. Say hi, what's your name, oh I'm _____. I saw you from over there/across the ____ and thought you were beautiful, do you want to get something to eat or maybe coffee later?

It's that simple. If she says yes then get her number and arrange a time and where to pick her up. If she says no then she's not interested or already dating.

You're just thinking too hard. Even if you stutter or trip over your words during any of that, just chuckle and move on to show your confidence.

TL:DR Stop overthinking and go up to her, fag.

It's super duper not hard, guy

this, start talking

Few months back went to a brothel to give my virginity and came during the blowjob. So no fuck and definitely no kissing with a whore. Will go again soon and I will skip the bj.

I already know her. We sit next to each other regularly. We say hi and hang out but only in classes.

So then make sure or doesn't stop when class ends. Walk with her, make small chat. More importantly, make sure than when you talk, you're asking questions about her. But don't be weird about it.

It doesn't stop*

I have no sense of normal humor (I joke about fags blax feminism etc) and a modern commie uni is no place for that.
What might save me is that she laughs easily (sometimes even with stupid things).

Go on a fishing expedition, ask her what her hobbies are, say OMG NO WAY ME TOO!

>ITT we find common similarities that we share with people we like.

Just find an excuse to continue the conversation beyond class. Talk to her, be around her, the more you interact the more she (and anyone else for that matter) will take a liking to you, so long as you're not autistic in what you say. You gotta feel with your heart and stop trying to craft a perfect situation with your brain, the most important thing is to just show genuine interest in her so she doesn't think you're just trying to get into her pants (even if that's all you're trying to do)

That's alright. I've found that when you purposely try to be funny, it comes out awkward as fuck. So chill, ask her about herself, and basically, lead the conversation away from yourself. She'll like the attention.

Implying you are Australian because you call it uni and aren't busy right now, are you from Melbourne?

As long as the joke isn't just being obtuse (I.e. Don't just say that the Holocaust didn't happen without at least having a punchline), most people will laugh at anything, you'd be surprised. Sometimes they'll even just laugh at how horrible the implications of the joke are, trust me there's no such thing as a bad sense of humor. Just don't be a dick.

No Europe

Damn kids are stupid

There are way more mislead virgin 20 year olds than you think and people behave.

There are still a good amount of virgins through their mid 20’s

The worst part of virgins is that THEY make it a big deal, nobody cares how many women you’ve stuck your dick in, it’s irrelevant, women don’t care, other men don’t really care other than they want you to get as much puss as possible because men have a fraternal bond that way.

If you like the girl ask her out, take her to get food or a movie, talk to her like a fucking human and make her laugh

Invited back to your house for a drink and then kiss her if she seems to be enjoying your company.

Everything else will happen on its own.
Shits not rocket science

In words it seems super easy. But here I am still a virgin. It rhymes.

BEING A VIRGIN IS MEANINGLESS

It is that easy you are building it up in your mind to be far more than it is, trust every man who has gone before you

80% of it is just getting the balls to make a move.

Ask her out stop being a pussy, girls like to get asked out.

Biggest mistake of my teenage years was overthinking how to approach every girl I liked and ultimately being too afraid to actually say anything. You've just got to go for it and trust me, it gets easier after the first time, no matter whether you succeed or fail (like me).

The fear and anxiety over the rejection is worse than the real thing

So many of us sat and let girls we liked slip away because we were too afraid to make a move and then sat their tortured in the friend zone.

You need to ask them out. Spoiler sometimes you’ll fail, and it will hurt but that is how you grow.

I know I am over thinking this way too much. For example if she says no or doesn't work I will have to see her almost every day. Also she has some friends I don't really like (I think one is gay). So yes I am over thinking, probably part of my fucking retardation.

Yep. When I was in high school, I crushed hard on this little brunette, and was too afraid to do anything about it. Until one day, I decided I had nothing to lose, so I went up to her, said "hey, I think you're cute, I like you, and if you're interested, we could make something happen." She rejected me, but I walked away from that encounter with a hug, a kiss, and more importantly, having the feeling of not doing anything off taken off my chest.

We stayed friends the rest of high school, and my crush eventually faded away, but I don't regret anything that I did. If anything, I'm proud of having had the balls to do and say something. So decide for yourself: what's harder to live with, long term regret, or short term rejection?