Joji

this kid is doomed to a career of shitty SoundCloud music. why exactly do people care about his music?

youpak.com/watch?v=2kMnXcu0ze0

underage meme lords

he's a meme

A popular Youtuber making the microgenre of the week?
>why exactly do people care about his music?
I don't know, OP.
I don't know.

his chloe burbank stuff was not that bad, but I agree this single along with the last one were pretty weak

in what way?

i swear his fans are literally like hopsin fans

IF YOU NO SAY NOTHING I CAN GIVE YOU SUCKY-SUCKY

It's called being 14.

you would know

Why would anyone prefer him making music than doing filthy frank is beyond me. Say what you want about filthy frank. At least he was making something original, whereas his music is just vapid and mediocre in every conceivable way.

i dont think he can make money off it anymore because youtube and their new rules

I understand the decision on his part, but it seems to me that most of his haters and fans alike are receiving this career shift well, and on their part I am just appalled.

Cute.

I want to like Joji's music but it's all so samey and it's only getting moreso as time goes on.

Joji is below average without his autotune.
Agree, I don't wanna waste my time, and Will He. is pretty weak, nevertheless, I still enjoy listening to it.

sounds like a poor mans corbin(spooky black)

>shitty SoundCloud music
it's actually good, on Youtube, and it's not only music but a video too.

it's an umbrella term for all the rich kids early in their twenties who try to act black and appeal to audiences of 12-16 yo with their music

HOLY SHIT I LOVE JOJI NOW

yeah i dunno if Joji when doing filthy frank made anything remotely as bad as Happy Ending

I can agree with that

It's alright. I think lots of people just expect really good music from him since Chloe Burbank's been in the works for 2 years or some shit.

it's called In Tongues now

They're kids who through watching filthy frank discovered their first "indie musician" when they only really knew radio top 40 shit previously.

Frank had its time, it ran longer than it should have. George has to kill his characters at some point.

An album cover that awesome doesn't deserve his lo fi hip hop study music 24 hour mix [CHILL] music

>listen to a song by him called medicine
>wow, this is actually alright
>oh wait, it's actually a remix of a song by Daughter
>listen to the original
>it's much better than jojis version
pathetic

is this the new trend ? le sad singing hip hop boy ?

>singing hip hop boy
>new
user...

delet

I meant to quote
>sad singing hip hop boy
oops

thats being generous. My 6th grade cousin is obsessed with this dude and so are all his friends

because they used to be 14?

no, because they are