So this bitch is a homo, right?

So this bitch is a homo, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFKHkoFgO3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course. Elsa is pure.

no she is just an autist from being locked in her room constantly. all she wants is to be left alone. she never meant to cause a winter, and the minute she finds out what she did, she immediately sets out to fix it.

elsa is kind hearted and benevolent, she just is autistic and doesn't like to interact with people.

There was DEFINITELY some weird undertone to that movie. I couldn't put my finger on it right away but then it came to me- LESBIANISM, "men not needed" by this sisterhood sort of shit. Men are all just shitty and gross like that faggot explained to that one chick and was trying to get her to not marry that prince. Songs weren't all great either.

Frozen was shit. Shit as a movie, shit as a Disney musical. They literally 'sing' all the lines. Do they not know how to make a musical? You're allowed some expository dialogue in-between songs, yet they just decide to sing normal conversation.

I hated the fucking snowman too, he was annoying as fuck.

Anyone who says they like Frozen bas the mind of an 8-year-old.

With her sister, yup. Elsanna for life!

Homos desperately want her to be a homo.
But then they pretty much want everyone to be a homo. They feel validated when cartoon characters are gay.

im convinced the movie is subtly referrencing squirting orgasms

You obviously don't know anything about musicals are are being contrarian. I could understand not liking it because of it's silly predictable story, but to attack its legitimacy as a musical is ridiculous.

Yes
Yes she is

Those two have boipucci, lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFKHkoFgO3Y

>They literally 'sing' all the lines

That's not true. There's like 7 songs

maybe

>shadbase

Autism and lesbianism have like a 90% comorbidity rate though

PURE
U
R
E

>Anyone who says they like Frozen bas the mind of an 8-year-old.

What do you think the target demographic is?

This Novemember will be 6 years since Frozen came out

>Anyone who says they like Frozen bas the mind of an 8-year-old.

She's so perfect.

Reporting the fact that you've reported someone is a reportable offense, user.

I am neither confirming nor denying that I have reported your post multiple times.

Reported.

but we know taytay is a lesbian because we have all seen the pics. nothing in the movie proves she is lesbian so it is just wish fulfillment.

Watched it last night for the first time. I was expectng something like the best pixar or even a good dreamwork, but it wasn't good at all. The plot is retarded and only a few songs are really well placed. And they are not memorable at all. I didn't really liked InsideOut, but is far better than this and people talked a lot more about Frozen

>she's an autistic gay 21-year-old virgin with an incest fetish
Is Elsa literally Sup Forums: The Princess?

there's nothing gay about having a special relationship with your little sis