Why is Britain so god-tier? I wish I was born in a all-white English town and play football with my mates...

Why is Britain so god-tier? I wish I was born in a all-white English town and play football with my mates, then chase chav girls, do drugs and go to illegal raves. Would the British accept a burger in their community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtK_vfp8po8
youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Would the British accept a burger in their community?

I think so. Though you have to remember some villages are a bit suspicious of any new people. City's will be fine, but American manner and accent will be quite distinctive, though most people will find it interesting.

Of course you have the leftists who love to rag on America, but I don't think they would personalize that to you. That is even if you wanted to associate with those types.

>you have the leftists
The main thing is the guns. Guns have a terrible reputation over here, so if you meet these people just don't answer them, and they'll shut up. I find it most conducive to their silence to remind them that a hundred years ago every Englishman carried a gun as a matter of principle, and crime was far lower then. Prime Minister Robert Gascoyne-Cecil, the Marquess of Salisbury said he would "laud the day when there was a rifle in every cottage in England".

RISK THREAD

MAKE UK GREAT AGAIN

MUKGA!

>Romanticizing the chav life

all i want is a normal girlfriend/mummy

but they're all complete trash...

>All-white British town

>British culinary intellectuals

I bet it's pretty fun when you're on the inside desu

move out of London

I was in London over the weekend. Why is it filled to the brim with Oriental woman?

doubt it lad, they'll start asking questions on penis inspection day

I don't live in London.

I travel all over England for work. I can't think of a single town that's all white.

How white are you looking for? My district is 97% white which is less than a lot of them

Shrewsbury is :)

Go to Wales, Scotland or Ireland.

Chinky tourists
They tend to be the children of Chinese criminals or politicians since they are the fees who can afford to come here.
They're at least polite.

basically my teen life in a nutshell , minus the chav girls - theyre hard af

or cornwall, or anywhere in the south west for that matter

or basically anywhere that isn't a few shitty cities

There seemed to be about 10 chinagirls to every 1 chinaman. Definitely a surprise. If it wasn't for the groups of paki guys standing about in groups, smoking and glaring at everyone on every other street corner i would have really liked the place

>Into my heart, an air that kills

>Ywn be 15 again drinking bottles of strongbow and white lighting in the park, fingering girls, smoking weed and buying packs of mayfair smooth for £2 :(

Can an Englishman tell me how to make a proper cup of tea?

I stay in Shrewsbury 2 nights every week.

Bullshit.

Center London user.
All white around me :^)

>I bet it's pretty fun when you're on the inside desu

It is actually.

Tea bag first, then water, then milk. Anyone who says otherwise are satan worshippers.

English Breakfast tea in a mug, milk and 2 sugars

However it's definitely better than Nottingham, my home.

Would move to Shropshire if I could.

teabag in, sugar if you take one. boil kettle, pour boiled water into mug with teabag

leave it brew for a few minutes, remove teabag, add a drop of milk, stir

done

Milk should go in first before the water

This lad knows.

He KNOWS!

boil water
bag in water
leave to brew
remove bag
drink water

>using a teabag
Literally plebs, use actual tea.

Way too white and alpha for the average English femme boy. They'll feel just as left out here as they are at home.

Boiling hot water onto a Yorkshire tea bag, Stir heavily then leave for 3-5 mins to brew. After add milk and sugar if needed.

There are raves in england? I didn't think they existed outised of some 80's movies

Put teabag in cup brew to taste add milk stir remove teabag drink

is this some sort of sick joke
dont even joke about things like that

You disgust me.

>not making a pot of tea, casuals

I live in Norn Iron. It's okay. It's fun fucking around with Prods and Fenians when you don't care about either side. Just don't get carried away or you'll get shot in the knees.

Oh and Belfast is shite.

Despite the banter, English people love Americans. They would be excited to meet you in all honesty.

>Guns have a terrible reputation over here,

Grew up in countryside Bongland - everyone I knew had some sort of gun

go cuck somewhere else

youtube.com/watch?v=FtK_vfp8po8

The red coats would love to have another filthy tory like you

It's starting to piss me off how seemingly every NI poster here HAS to jump in with "DID I MENTION I'M FROM LE NORN IRON, WE'RE SO COOL AND DANGEROUS GUYS"

honestly just fuck up

Is this what you wanted???

This whole thread will be British anons arguing how to mix three fucking ingredients together

>mfw over the course of the past few weeks I've seen more and more houses start flying St. George's cross and several pro-brexit signs, and no anti-brexit signs or eu flags

My town is 99.9% white.There is only 1 black guy, and he is a policeman. No joke

Isn't that the beauty of it?
Have a (you) for spending the time spent creating this quality comment.

Would you be willing to bin that knife (and get a life)?
Would you be willing to be culturally enriched my Mohammed.

If you answered yes to those questions then welcome to Britain.

>born in a all-white English town
Mate, I....

>WE'RE SO COOL AND DANGEROUS GUYS

Never said either m8, just that some twats take it thick when you talk shit about their precious side. Wasn't serious about the knees thing. You'd have to be a special kind of unlucky and stupid to get on the wrong side of the paramilitaries who are pretty much just glorified drug dealers.

>Anglos
>white

Oi dem mandem aint my bredren blud, oi oi.

am i ready to go to london?

Is he a top lad?

It's you add the teabag, then the water, then the milk. Anyone who says otherwise is a Soros shill.

you will probs get alot of attention for your accent of girls

tell them you have shot an intruder and the police are ok with it and sew a few white kids before you go home m8

Step 1: pop the kettle on
Step 2: put teabag and sugar (optional) in cup
Step 3: after kettle has boiled, pour it into cup (about 4/5ths)
Step 4: Let it brew for a couple of minutes
Step 5: stir and remove teabag
Step 6: add milk and stir
Step 7: enjoy

Can you quote the Quran?

Go to the Cotswolds.

Lovely and white. Lots of shotgun owners if yo into guns.

Just dont be black

every minority where i live has a nickname, such as black billy and black dom just to specify who said person is

i think theyre the only ones

>Implying the American will use a teapot straight away.

If you use a teapot (assuming you're not having herbal tea) you add the leaves in the cup, poor water in, and then milk it.

Actually, it's always:
>Tea
>Water
>Milk

This

I live in Speldhurst, but the Cotswold's region is God's Kingdom on Earth.

>Kettle filled more than you actually need it
>Tea in favourite mug
>Pour hot water over tea
>Press teabag against side of mug
>Stir
>Walk off
>Forget about it for approximately three scenes of Eastenders
>Return
>Squeeze bag against mug once again
>Remove bag
>Cheeky splash of milk
>Stir
>Add sugar if desired
>Stir

that is the weakness of my plan

>75773445

it is glorious to be quite honest with you family.

planning to go once london is completely overrun. i reckon massive white flight in the next decade

Gloucester

LONG LIVE THE SNP
FREE SCOTLAND
SAOR ALBA

Yeah yeah whatever every time you people open your mouths it's all "ye ye ye the barbie yeh yeh yeh Fosters yeh yeh yeh didgeridoo ye ye ye rabbit proof fence" we get it, you're mad because they ban every good video game in your country and the only good movies y'all ever had is the Babadook and Air Bud 3

THIS IS LITERALLY THE CORRECT WAY TO MAKE A CUP OF TEA, ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS AN EU SHILL

right, first of all you put on the kettle
then, you put in the tea bag
then, you ask yourself or who you're making for 'how many sugars?'
then, you add said teaspoons of sugar (you add this before the water to stop your sugar spoon from getting moist from the water vapour)
then, you add the boiling water
then, you stir that shit for about 5-10 seconds
then, put your teaspoon in and fish for the tea bag, bring it up above the tealine and squeeze the excess water out
next, save a nag bin that bag (people who leave teabags on the counter should be slapped)
next, you ask yourself or your m8 'how much milk?' (this should always be full-fat or jersey milk, otherwise you're a fucking pleb)
then, add said milk, stir for 5 seconds
put the mug to your face, allow the tea vapour to gently warm your nostrils before taking a slight sip

Now you know how to make the perfect cup of tea, you mug!

>when you're on a day out and don't run into a single lower class orc

>all-white English town
That's an oxymoron.

I always find is funny when these charts surprise people, as if England the country that foots the entire bill for immigrants and unlike Scotland and Wales can't provide priority university places with free education despite paying for it wouldn't be the most eurosceptic. We put far too much money into Scotland and Wales for nothing in return and its a worse partnership than being in the EU.

But then if you do end up in a shithole at least it's 99% white... like Leigh in Greater Manchester

>The main thing is the guns. Guns have a terrible reputation over here
Only to limp wristed lefties .. . nobody really gives a shit on the whole.

Ok yurope I got you familia

>bongs at dawn
>cucks and song
>dance you pawn
>coffee is wrong

>your women are gross
>milky toast
>work the doll for your foes
>and keep your ducks in a row

>you have no class
>you have no taste
>your country is last
>behind the US of A

Now go light some cannons and smoke a fag your entire continent is in the bag.

>even having to ask if they want sugar
>not simply providing the options 'four sugars or five?'

Chink detected

TEABAG FIRST
THEN WATER
THEN SUGAR
STIR
THEN MILK
THEN COLD WATER FROM THE TAP
STIR

>4 or 5 sugars

BRUSH
FLOSS
RINSE
BRUSH AGAIN FOR GOOD MEASURE
AND ASK ABOUT INVISALIGN

>THEN COLD WATER FROM THE TAP

>Milk AND cold water

The fuck are you doing

Fight me you wanker

>FLOSS
What?

As someone who comes from exactly what you're describing: no we wouldn't. You're fine as tourists who stay for a few hours then leave, but when you stay longer than that we hate you.

I want to fuck Darjeeling:

youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E

I like to drink my warm tea straight away but I don't like my tea too watery or too milky so I use both.

FLOSS
BRUSH
RINSE
MOUTHWASH

>I like to drink my warm tea straight away but I don't like my tea too watery or too milky so I use both

Blow on it you savage

Bruv, you made a shit rhyme
should listen to more grime
Come over ere ill show you true crime
Ill smash your face in like a wind chime

>adding milk before removing the teabag

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>skipping the prewash
You do it for your car

Guys come on Britain is not that great. London is cool, but it's overpriced for what you get.

Life in sothern california is better than life in Seattle just saying

And that is what the UK is to the USA

>you are our Seattle

COFFEE IN THE MUG
THEN HOT WATER
THEN MILK
THEN KAHLUA
STIR

If you are making Coffee for your American immigrant friend it goes

Coffee
Two Sugar
Milk