What is the film equivalent of fedora tipping?

what is the film equivalent of fedora tipping?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPBe09g3ALw
youtube.com/watch?v=rMlUCzn6bmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7VKG5RvGQI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

criterion collection collection

tarantino

>From the director of Prisoners
Not at all

The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today. This is hot pocket the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there

Defending misogyny

the only thing bad about it was the maze part desu

Religulous

this nu-Sup Forums epidemic of ironic shitpost baits are gettin really stale and tiresome

So have the past 5 years get used to it bitch

But it's true.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching a triple-bill: Prisoners, Sicario and Arrival with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

ugh I hate it when I get called a shitposter for simply trying to be a decent human being. go back to Sup Forums

t. newfag

you havent been here for 5 years

You are not fooling anyone.

I genuinely meant what I said. Defending misogyny is the equivalent.

browsing Sup Forums

literally redðit: the shitpost

(You) are a pretty next-level baitposter.

It's not bait. You have to be socially maladjusted or live in hicksville oklahoma to be a misogynist on the level of some. In urban density areas, it is what OP asks for.

Why are you getting offended if it doesn't apply to you

i could hear the tip of your fedora reading that

here (You) go bud, I hope you filled your daily qouta.

I'm just telling the truth. You are fedora-tier.

And there it is. The "fedora". Right on schedule.

You are the cancer that destroyed this place and is now proceeding to destroy humanity. Everything you touch, is shit. YOU are shit. Everything you will ever amount to, everybody you will ever know and everything you will ever do, will be shit.

You rob everything of its integrity and you spew your "buzzwords" as though they're gospel. You brag about accomplishments that aren't yours to what passes for your "friends" and they reward you with empty applause. Empty. Like everything else in your life. You have never possessed one ounce of dignity, honor or self-respect. Others do not respect you. In all likelihood they will NEVER respect you.

I do not wish death upon the likes of you. I do not wish for you to end your vapid, hollow existence. Instead, I revel in the knowledge that, with each year that passes, you will descend more and more into the despair and depression that will inevitably follow your teenagehood. I wish I could be there to see the look on your face as the revelation hit you. The revelation that you are nothing and always have BEEN nothing. I wish I could be there to tell you, "I told you so" with a wry smile on my face.

That this will never happen, is my only regret. Enjoy what passes for your life, child, because in a few years when adulthood hits you with full-force, you will not even be REMOTELY prepared for it.

Donnie Darko

wtf I hate misogyny now

You should. It's really unhealthy and Sam Hyde won't help you in your downward spiral.

>t. nu-Sup Forums (You) collector

/thread

Why are you offended over simple social sins that associate you with what OP is asking for

but he already has...

Self delusion is what the spiral is. Do you think anyone would go downward intentionally?

you may be right but I'm pretty sure you aren't.

What did he mean by this

>ctrl f Quips
>zero results
QUIPS. Q U I P S
Now everybody except me FUCK off back to redddit

it was a baseless claim. i.e., not an argument.

i'm rather amused at your quick response time.

try to beat your own record next time mkay

haha hey, friend! How did you know I was from there? You must be physchic or something haha LOL! Anyway if you want to skype my handle is VisibleBronies, I get the feeling we're going to be the best of pals!

this is me just so you know who you're talking to, can you handle my sexiness? lol JKS ;)

Purest form of fedora-core: youtube.com/watch?v=RPBe09g3ALw

Tip harder with your bait, Reddit.

Feminism won't help you with yours either

>it was a baseless claim.

No it wasn't.

>i'm rather amused at your quick response time.

Is this all you have in terms of counter argument. Deep in your heart, you know it to be true.

>No it wasn't.
that is a baseless claim.

It got me someone I love : }

Terence Malick

unequivocally

you type like a fag

I am looking for a male to female Trump supporter to date so let me know if you know of any

>deep in your heart you know this to be true

not an argument

How does one type like a fag

Try making any friends with your rhetoric that aren't fedora-tier

try not being a feminist and you'll get someone who actually loves you back :=)

But I'm a feminist, and a woman and I get plenty of love

>Try making any friends with your rhetoric that aren't fedora-tier

another brilliant argument, i also believe you broke your response time record that time. well done

nice projection as well

yeah every response has been incredibly self-righteous and cringeworthy

feminists are terrible people

This is the worst most generic response I've ever seen someone make

You can't hide the truth forever little boy.....

Trips confirm I am terrible and loving it

>and a woman
nobody would have guessed that. no emoticon this time though, i wonder why.

That's the difference between modern liberals and the alt-right. Modern liberals are self-righteous cunts and the alt-right is borne of self-loathing.

No one would have guessed I was a woman as much as anyone would have guessed you're what OP asked for

You don't even know my politics tribbly jockey

What makes you not self-righteous

sounds like something a fedora would say

using black and white

>You don't even know my politics tribbly jockey
Sure I do. Only a Bernie supporter would think modern feminism is anything but a joke.

>What makes you not self-righteous
My beliefs are based on careful thought.

Daily reminder to not give nu-Sup Forums bait posters attention.

Just ignore them.
Basically the same as you'd treat an obnoxious tripfag.

Don't go wasting your emotion

>Sure I do

lol

>Only a Bernie

LOL

>My beliefs are based on careful thought.

I can't do caps large enough for the lol

that was nothing more than a self-righteous shitpost. you are a bad person.

this. that one faggot in this thread is a prime example

>that was nothing more than a self-righteous shitpost

yes

>you are a bad person

Look who's talking you disassociated man child

Don't go wasting your rag time arguing anonymously when you have your "lover" to incrementally alienate

I don't appreciate being talked to that way. Why do you feel the need to be so verbally abusive?

>single frame of perfection

do you have like a sick pasta flowchart that you use for these threads?

>Don't go wasting your rag time arguing anonymously when you have your "lover" to incrementally alienate

We don't see each other all the time because of scheduling problems. I make sure to grind on their lap when I can.

What base have you hit in the last twenty years. If you're even that old.

Did you kiss someone? Awww how romantic

Idk, probably Kubrick-esque cinematography.

Wow more verbal abuse. Maybe you should seek psychiatric treatment.

I love abusing the misfortune men of the world

Unironically

Sounds like you have some serious issues. I wish you the best!

Would a religious minority be worried if rumors spread that people with weird hats were committing heinous and criminal acts.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMlUCzn6bmQ

even a 20 year old would have more confidence in their sexual life as to not triumphantly advertise "hitting bases" on an anonymous imageboard. you're truly pathetic.

>you're truly pathetic.

Projection :)

>This movie is pretentious

oh, back to emoticons

youtube.com/watch?v=7VKG5RvGQI4

fedora meme being used unironically by both bible thumpers and feminists

Anime.

Stop shitposting

nah

lynch

Nice buttons.

>ironic shitposting