Throwback thread! Remember those fingerboxes kids used to have...

Throwback thread! Remember those fingerboxes kids used to have? I remember only being able to afford a single finger one.

Oh hell yeah. I had a pretty nice one back in the good ol' days. It was was made of oak wood

Ungrateful fuckers like you make me sick. My dad worked in the coal mines for 5 years to get me my fingerbox. The black lung may have taken him, but nothing will take the appreciation of him that fingerbox represents.

old fag please vacate

Niggaaaa I couldn't stop with these!

Oh damn forgot these existed, I think i might have my ceramic one somewhere in the attic

Fuck dude, my parents threw out my oak box when I was younger because they thought it was a broken pencil sharpener.

>ceramic
PogChamp I'm sure that felt good as shit

I still use mine on occasion

What kinds of compositions are you guys rocking?

my friend had a 5 sided redwood with the finger side finished marble it was fucking my first encounter with envy.

What the fuck is a fingerbox

TFW my family was so poor I never had a fingerbox

your mom

Fucking faggot didn't even have a fingerbox

Wow, your parents must not have loved you.

I made my first finger box myself out of palettes I took from behind Jeffries and Sons market. Old man Jeffries called my mother and told her about the stolen palettes, and told me I had to go return them at once. When I arrived back at old man Jeffries general store with nothing but a quaint finger box, he let out a hardy laugh from his belly, and gave me a pat on the head and a sassafras stick to chew on my way home, under the condition that I would return to make a palette finger box for Mrs. Jeffries for their upcoming 48th anniversary party. It was a grand time.

my fuckin cousin had the maple fingerbox. Always was jealous of my pine one. whatever, I got a carbon fiber one somewhere...

Maple > pine

Fucking pleb, you don’t know shit about finger boxes.

Carbon fiber?

That’s like buying a carbon fiber acoustic guitar? Who the fuck does that?

Did you even have a childhood?

Where can i buy one? I search in google and i justo find that is a meme , i realy whant to try one

My first fingerbox got thrown out by my parents when we moved. Feelsbadman

Wow. I found my granddads fingerbox in his attic when I was kid. This exact one except it has red letters. Anyone know if it is rare?

I made one out of a bit of corrugated tin roof when I was a kid. It uh... didn't go well.

The only commercially produced ones are handmade in small batches by master craftsmen. Ones that were factory made are extremely rare antiquities, as the factories were notorious for their hazardous conditions and were banned. Not something you can just go grab from the store or find online.

I was thinking about getting one for my son. Since he still gnaws in everything I am considering a plastic one at first and getting him a wood one when he's old enough. Thoughts?

Go ahead and jump off of a bridge, faggot.

I use to fuck it when i was 5 , shit was dope

I think the gnaw marks he would leave on the wood would add to the character of the box.Unless your son has excessively strong jaw force due to autism or another disorder, it should hold up quite nicely.

Dude, gross wtf

Was always disappointed by the release of fingerbox one

Shit thread. There are no finger boxes. It's a dead meme to make faggots and newfags go crazy.

Finger boxes is not a thing and none of this faggots had one.

Kys

My cousine had one and let me use it's when he finishes , it feel so good when my dick touch the wood

> paying for a finger box

They literally walk on the street faggot, pick one up for free.

Wow , show me the way master

Someone didn't have a fingerbox when tbey grew up

really? Trying to trick kids with fingerboxes? I thought Sup Forums would have grown up by now..

Everyone born after 1984 has a digital nowadays.. oldschool faggots need to grow up..

I can't help you didn't enjoy the pure bliss of having a fingerbox, your parents must have hated you.

HAHAHA I LOVE THESE THREADS XDDDD
IT'S SO FUNNY BECAUSE FINGERBOXES DON'T EXIST, BUT WE PRETEND THEY DO SO WHEN THE NEWFAGS ASK WHAT THEY ARE WE CALL THEM NEWFAGS HAHAHAHA XDDDDDDD LMAOO!!11!!1 HAHA XD

Fake and gay. Finger boxes are not actually thing other than a fantasy construct meant to troll noobs. Come on guys try harder next time, this shit is old.

>> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Found an autist

Found one also

xDDD i'm not autisitic you silly waffle!!1 I just love these threads and think theyr funny cuz we fool these newfags ahaha xDD

Also found one

Ok, I actually sent that to myself... I might just be autistic.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

My uncle used my asshole as his finger box

Was it worth it Sup Forums

I a *millennial* if I say so myself not to brag,used my computing and h4cking *wink wink* skillz made an fingerbox app ONLY for Android.xD

what the hell are you talking about. I got one when i was seven by my dad. I had begged him for ages to buy me one. We were poor and he could only just afford it. I still have mine, it's a sweet nostalgic memory