I’m a retard...

I’m a retard. I sprayed myself with Cryo-freeze(similar to liquid nitrogen but an aerosol spray) on Friday and this is now the state of my leg.. is it just superficial frost bite that will heal in some time? I know legs aren’t as vascular so they heal slow but is the damage really bad? It hasn’t blistered.

Put some salt on it and you should be good to go

Rub your boyfriends cum on it you retarded faggot

this.

im pretty sure as long as you can still feel the spot you should be good, frostbite is when the flesh dies due to freezing you probably just gave it a bad burn. If you can tell its fucked just stop buy an urgent care itd be better then getting a gang-green/staph infection kind of wound.

gay

Its been 4 days I hope gangrene still wouldn’t happen. It’s painful to touch only

show it to your grandma she'll have something from ye old books to ease that shit up. also it's a burn so it means that red part literally absord bacteries n shit so clean it up and and grease it up fgt

if it hurts you're fine, if you can't feel it GO TO THE DOCTOR
it's probably just a superficial cryo-burn
you might have the hair on that patch go permanantly white, which is a cool benefit of cryo-burns.

if it's painful to touch you should be good, with frostbite the necrosis effects the nerve endings leaving the area numb

I had the same kind of mark, did not feel the burnt/frozen skin, but it healed after a long ass time (2 years or so).

you'll have to amputate your leg, sorry

Good! I work in dermatology so I should know this shit but am freaking out Which is why I made this thread

Are you a histotech? I'm a histotech

Xd yeah op do dis

Yeeee

most of aerosols contain liquid propane-butane gas, and its between -43°C and -118°C, your skin should regenerate in 2 weeks, just be patient. and dont be that retard again

Lol I was so bored I went in on a day with no work

>I’m a retard.
oviously

and you should use some disinfectant alcohol on it, just in case.

Ight

Dermfag please help with adult acne
Should I be washing my face every day? Also I use the following
>salicylic acid 2%
>benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
>moisturizer
In that order. Every day, is this bad? It gets to be 99% clear and suddenly all breaks out again. Especially if I miss a day. Miss two days and it's fucking over. I've tried retinol A and such to similar effect, minocycline made it worse and dried my skin to the point that it was tomato red.

Tbh I only deal with skin cancer sorry

I have acne issues too try clindomyacin and/or tretinoin cream

I did the clindamycin/tretinoin combo once, it worked but I can no longer afford them :/ I need an Rx for it too

Same here man! I need to go back to my dermatologist too. That stuff seemed to help me