This man ruined going to the movies for me

Every time I'm still more on edge and aware of my surroundings than I ever was before.

Come now user, now is not the time for fear

So I'm not the only one that periodically scans movie theaters.

A Big Guy.

He's da jokah baby.

>be american
>get shot

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE

stop being a big baby and go.

I do go. It's just changed the experience for me.

>his theater doesn't have snipers waiting to take out any would be gunman

what 3rd world shithole do you live in, OP?

>be American
>get shot

>now you're hyper-aware

That's a good thing.

Make sure to send James Holmes and ISIS a thank-you card.

A real american would carry a gun every day and pray to Jesus every morning that he will give them an opportunity to shoot a terrorist in the face. Maybe you would fit in better over in France.

>giving in to fear
>giving in to what these people wish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHHHHH YOU FUCKING LOSERS

I don't think I'd call it "giving into the fear" because I still regularly go to the movies. I'm just acknowledging that the fear exists.

Really? When then?

Man up and stop worrying, like us bongs had to when you fat cunts used to fund the IRA. Don't give in to fear.

Fucking americans

This.
Also
>single out potential gunmen
>preplan my strategy for when they start shooting
>workout how many rows i have to jump and which angle to tackle them from
>plan my speech for when I am given a bravery award, making sure it has humerous references to the film
>should be all thought trough by the end of the trailers
>enjoy the film knowing my operatic procedure

If you aren't worried then there's something wrong with you
That feeling will keep you safe if bullets start flying. If you want to act like a fat fucking idiot who actually enjoys eating and watching crap, then you deserve whatever ill fate awaits you

I hold no grudge against Holmes, he shot a bunch of retards who stood in line at midnight to watch capeshit. The man did no wrong, that's why he didn't get the chair. His situation is a technicality, he was sentenced without malice

>The man did no wrong

ow the edge

Heh, who are you talking to bud?

>Be american
>go to the kinographarium
>have to watch standing because you're single
>get shot

Guns make people safer.

Hi America!

Literally shit myself when people start applauding the start of movies now. It has ruined the experience for me.

That comes later.

>*tips fedora* "wheres your god now, christians?"

i wish i could upvote this post

You're a fucking nutter m8

who are you talking to lad

>caring so much about your life you fear getting shot
normies please

Double heh

I'm Catholic

I actually never said that. I just said it makes me constantly on edge. Fearing death is not the issue. I would probably try to take the guy out.

they expect one of us in the wreckage

be care with that edge, user

>tens of thousands more times likely to die in a car, walking down the street, eating food

But it's movie theaters that scare you? Fucking people are irrational as shit.

>posting fake "pranks"

wew

On a side note: When he came out on the news my mom said he was a handsome young man. Tf if she said that then that means other women probably found him attractive too

.. I don't even know what to make of that

I get sudden bursts of clarity when driving. I'll realize that I'm hurdling down the road at 70mph in a metal box, and it's not natural, and I shouldn't be doing it, but it usually passes after a few minutes.

>tfw worked at movie theatre
>tfw coworkers would always talk about how they wanted a shooting to happen just so we would be closed for a few days

>Americans

Bruh you're far, FAR more likely to die driving/commuting to the movie theater than getting shot by someone when you're there. If you're gonna be paranoid at least be paranoid about shit that might actually kill you.

One movie theater had a shooting multiple years ago and probably many states away from you. There's litterally thousands of other theaters in the US that have shown thousands of movie screenings since then. If you wind up in another theater shooting, hmu with some winning lotto numbers when you're cowering under your seat between Hail Mary's.

>no Hitman game with a movie theater level where they have multiple theaters screening multiple full-length movies and you can sit behind someone and garrote them, or get caught by the ticket checker guy, or slip on some coke spilled in the aisle, or just sit down and enjoy the films

>get to own a gun and laugh at normies who go to the cinema

>This man ruined going to the movies for me
Which movie studio does he run, again?

He had a psychosis, don't smoke pot kids.

On the plus side though, muh second amendment, meaning you also risk getting shot almost anywhere you go in your great nation. But hey, wouldn't want to be a 'cuck' now would you

Wow, a guy that has a gun in public surely must want to kill people, that's the only reason to have a gun right?

Would you rather live in a place where niggers had access to guns, but you could defend themselves with them as well?
Or a place where guns were outlawed, meaning niggers would have a harder time acquiring them, and the police, i.e. trained professionals, would easily be able to gun any nigger down who tries some shit.

>he thinks americans like guns because of safety reasons

you're an idiot

Just bring your fucking gat to the theaters. Only bitch niggas don't shoot back. Pussy.

>Daily reminder that the last thing people saw in this mortal world was the plane scene
Worse ways to go famblelijia.

>tfw went to midnight showing of it.

>not realizing he got scopolamined for fear mongering

Think of it this way, how many other theatre shootings have there been? Now how many fatal car accidents, brain aneurysms, or strokes happen every single day?

Live your life

I don't live in a country where red haired maniacs can purchase automatic weaponry so I can't say that I feel the same

Honestly going anywhere with all of these bad people (read: psychos and muslims) everywhere is terrible like I was shopping for groceries and some brown people were skulking behind aisles and one started to approach me so I pulled out one of those rape/help alarm things that if you pull the chain the thing will rip your ears out and he just backed away slowly

>living in 2016
why? there's no need to; it'll be good if everyone just killed themselves

>automatic

Don't talk about what you have no understanding of.

Well what was it then? Semi-automatic?

>daily reminder that mind control is real

my falcon is trained to claw the eyes out of any perceived aggressors. I think I'll be fine

Yes, and still the government refuses to do anything. I've been campaigning for years to ban gingers from entering normie theaters and businesses but to no avail due to political correctness gone mad.

I never go to the movies when the place is fully packed. No maniac will care to start shooting when there's only a few people in the theater, that's just not fun. Also, easier to notice if somebody is acting weird.

>

>literally be in any situation. at the store, on the bus, in a movie theater
>start thinking about what if there was a shooting and how youd save the day even if it meant dying
>start thinking about the news reporting on you, the unlikely hero who died to stop the shooter
>interviews with people from your home town saying nice things about the type of person you were. people crying sad thay you're gone

can anybody relate or am I the most autistic guy here?

>I'm still more on edge and aware of my surroundings than I ever was before.
Congratulations! You are finally checking your privilege!

>afraid of shit you can't do anything about

i can't go to the movies anymore because this man is responsible for no singles policies

>go see the nice guys
>literally empty theatre aside from me and buddy
>spend half the movie leaping over the seats and booking it to the emergency exit
I am so out if there's a shooter. I can clear 4 rows under no stress and I never sit more than 3 back.

>tfw i've always had social anxiety so i'm uncomfortable no matter what

idk about you but I wouldn't want to raise a family in the US or in EU.

there are far more civilized and peaceful places, without muslims or school shootings.

Black powder bolt action autoloader

When I worked at a grocery store stocking shelves I found a weapon for every aisle and back room. Canned food would have been my optimal choice. Hammers in aisle 6. Big ass crowbar in the back store room. All the meat cutting blades at the delli

Lots of places dont do midnight showings now because of this. They do day before 9pm showings so its closer to standard hours and so on.

I just always try to make a habit of saying hi to the people sitting next to me, say wahts up, excited for the movie. That way if they're gunman killer dude maybe he'll let me live cause I treated him like a human bean.