Will his death get the same outrage?

Will his death get the same outrage?

as long as this face is in the scene on TV, it literally cannot get fucked up by censoring.

Who

Who?

Carl

I thought Carl had his eye blown out in the comics. Are you memeing me, my good sir :^)?

Haha! He pranked you!
That's actually Spencer

just negan things

>be massive pussy living safely in a community built by dude I hate because he's meaner than my dad but doesn't actually cause many real negatives for me or the community
>new guy takes over, takes rations
>blame it on Rick because fuck Rick
>go to new guy
>vulgar grizzly of a man tells me he likes to play pool
>hey I have a pool table
>tell him how he should kill Rick because he's a huge asshole and make me leader because I'm so good despite never having led anything in my life outside of leading food into my fat fucking mouth
>he fucking guts me for being a gutless coward backstabber

Wow

anyone else here hope they actually follow the comics when it comes to Negan's future? Feel like it may be a bit similar to how the Governor's 2nd arc was done, but it would actually be really morbid to see Negan eventually join Rick's group

>cocksucking motherfucking

reads as if written by some 5th grader who has just discovered how to string together curse words in the most inelegant way humanly fucking possible

what a twat, who the fuck reads this shit

You're posting like Negan would. You know that right?

Negan is the only character I like in the comics. Everyone is so serious and devoid of emotion while Negan is edgy and fun.

>You know that right?

news to me, i don't read this dogshit, but i'll take that as a compliment since everyone seems to have such a massive hard-on for the guy

fucking badass

Who was in the wrong here?

You mean will the audience cheer for Negan and hail him as the best TWD character and comic villain ever? After seeing critics and GoTcucks get offended over Negan last episode I just don't know. Toxic masculinity and all that.

>people actually respect these shitty doodles as some kind of entertaining medium or art form

wew nerds

>tfw customer at my job wanted to be negan for Halloween.
>tfw he looked just like him.

I have no idea why people read that shit.