youtu.be/0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I stubbed my toe, hurt my feelings

>Sup Forums image posting machine broke

damn that hits me hard

I have no decent friends
Makes me sad

Don't be sad. I'll be your friend

I think that I´ve depresed since two years.
It´s a thought because It´s not diagnosticated

basicly feel like shit

Same. Every 'friendship' I ever had lasted no longer than 2 months. Now when I think about it, I have always been 'friends' with people during their hard times. After their problems were over it seems I was no longer useful for them.

I know how you feel

Those aren't real friends. It's fucked up

i might have to drop out of college. partly because money and partly because im so fucking depressed i can barely function enough to go to classes and im too scared to get help. i just want to die..

A rare case of feeling cuck.

Shitposting did not help neither, but I´m not a hero tonight

Don't do it man. Life can and will get better.

Yay

Is good to know that we are not alone at our sadnes

I've been in love with one of my best friends for like...three years. She knew at one point and liked me too but she was scared of her parents finding out she's gay. We're in college now and I think she's moved on but I haven't. I can't even let myself be with anyone else bc I love her so much but i dont want to risk ruining our friendship

I keep telling myself that but everyday feels like a mountain i can't climb. I was going over 100mph down the highway the other day hoping it would kill me but slowed down bc i dont want to hurt anyone else...

age?

What I would do is: Work towards her.

age?

How? I dont want to do anything that would fuck our friendship up. i dont have many friends to spare

19, almost 20

Exactly man

Try small tentative approaches

like what? im bad at this tbh

maybe ur just stupid and can’t tell a genuine person from a snake
>lern2erntrustudumbfagit

But if you don't do anithing she´ll be gone

I don't know if it is 'cuck'. I'm always trying to help when somone is in need, I get to know other people's secrets etc, but when everything is back to normal there is no need or reason for me to be part of their lives. I've never had a 'best friend', I simply get along with everybody, I have no friends and no enemies at the same time. At the same time I can't fall for someone I know. I can only be romantic a stranger. I've had a few girls and it has been always like that.

fair point. ill just kms

Try to just hang out with her more, like what she likes.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

we talked for hours the other day bc she hung around after our other friends left. We play on games together for hours and hours. shes so easy and fun to talk to...

As I said I'm really good when it comes to social interactions. I'm trying to be friends with everyone. I hate it when people split in little groups and talk shit about other groups. I simply don't accept this and therefore I belong to no group and nobody.

then do something before, if you relly will kys tell her that you love her

I feel trapped in a 4.5 year relationship. I love her, but I'm not in love with her anymore. I care for her greatly, but it's more of how I would probably feel about a daughter than a romantic partner.

I'm scared to break up with her because I am genuinely concerned she might try to hurt herself if I do. And I want her to see her hurt.

So I stay. I am so afraid I will end up marrying her and living the rest of my life with her because I can't find the will to break it off. I feel trapped and at times I feel like a piece of me is dying.

I hate everything about this because I don't see a way how someone is not going to get hurt or be miserable. I hate this so much.

I'm too much of a pussy to talk to the girl I like. Kill me please.

And I dont* want to see her hurt

Try to get closer and alpha up

Then if you kill yourself, She WILL hurt

I've tried many times man. No success. I know she sorta likes me but I can't really just make a formal introduction. To me, it's weird to start conversations.

8th grade started being friends with a cute grill that I've known since kindergarten. Find out she's into the same stuff as me and is a antisocial nerd like me, and we quickly become the best friends of all time. Obviously we start dating and things are amazing. Her tits were huge and she was hot as shit. We went to the movies every week even if there was nothing good, we just wanted to see each other
Get to high school. Everythings fine, but she seems to get distant sometimes. Eventually it gets really bad so I start acting cringey to try and get her attention.
She dumps me and becomes a normie, seems attracted to a lot of fuckboys. I have every class with her so I have to watch it all. Got access to her sc once and found my friends were sending her dick pics.
I just want my friend back, man.

Damn fella that donks. Maybe try to take her to the movies like old times.

Nobody said anything about me hurting myself. I would never do that. I'm worried she might. Which would leave me with more guilt than I could imagine.

Felisberto loNely cus never had gf in lifetime

Join the club user

Haven’t paid any bills in three months. Just waiting to get kicked out and my car reposssesed. Idk how it got to this point but honestly considering an heroing. Nobody in my friends or family know what’s going on with me and I can’t make myself tell them because when I do they will be gone. I guess it’ll happen either way. Anyway rant over. Thanks for reading if anyone actually did.

I'm sorry to read about your current problems. I hope things get better.

How long have you been with yours?

It’s one of those things where everything is my fault yet I didn’t feel in control of any of it. I let myself go

>19 and never even touched a girl in a romantic way
>too afraid to show love
>I don't know how to express it like I have actual autism or something
>become basically a robot when faced with anything remotely romantic unless I'm drunk
>have serious abandonment issues stemming from childhood
What makes it worse is that I'm relatively attractive so people think something is wrong with me when I haven't dated anyone. The think that I'm gay or that I'm a lost cause. I want love so badly but I don't understand how it works socially.

i did

I feel like i'm going to die alone with no one loving me.
Im not confident in my sexual abilites or my personality.

Look I can't say that I have been in a similar situation but I do know what it's like to simply let go. You just need to pick yourself up, dust off, and start over again. Seems pretty generic and stupid but when I've been at my lowest, those steps helped me. Hope they help you too.

I'm in the exact same spot.

leave dude. it will hurt her less leaving now than it will in the future. stop wasting your life. man up and walk out.

Bro, I relate to you on so many levels. Except the relatively attractive part. A girl tried to do small talk with me today, and I killed it.

I know logically you're probably right. Hell, I know you're right. But what I can do to make sure she's okay and doesn't hurt herself when I leave?

It’s a matter of whether it’s too late. I think so but they say depression lies.

Dude you’re just gonna keep burning out your soul. Don’t stay in a place where you are not happy in. For both your sake and hers.

I have really bad depression, I typically drink myself to sleep every night. I don't think it is too late for you man. I'm pretty good with financing (it is actually my job) so I could give some advice on that part.

What would be the best way to break it off?

Had lots of people like this. Luckily have a few life long friends to rely on.

Okay Sup Forums about 4 years age my gf, now wife, went on an exchange for her school to Guadalajara with two friends. I don’t have solid evidence that she fucked around with anyone, but I know for a fact she liked a couple guys over there.

One of those was Her friend’s fried that helped them get settled in. They talked but nothing out of the ordinary. The thing that fucked me up was that she asked him for some good movies to watch, and he suggested a horror movie. She told him that she was all by herself and it would be too scary to watch the movie alone. To me it sounded like she wanted him to go over to her place.

Second guy she was basically drooling over. She was at a get together at someone’s house with her friends and she told one of her friends that there were a couple of super hot guys that she couldn’t resist that they were so damn hot blah blah blah. He did end up inviting her to a club but she claims she refused. I call bullshit.

Since I didn’t have solid evidence she cheated on me I decided to just sweep it under the carpet. I put a lot of thought into it and my choices were either trust my gut instinct and leave her or just trust her that she never did anything wrong. Obviously I chose the latter.

Now I’m regretting this decision and want to talk to her about it. Of course she’s gonna deny it but i can’t pretend she didn’t fuck another guy over there.

What would Sup Forums do in my shoes and does anyone know if it’s possible to start another life having to give away half my paycheck to her?

im really depressed, and im a piece of shit and i just want to die sometimes but i cant do that to my girlfriend bc she will lose her mind. i struggle accepting help from others, ive been alone almost all my life and i only know how to do things myself, i dont trust others

She told you this stuff?

No decent friends? Lucky....I just have no friends.

I'm such an over thinking bastard and I think I'm losing my only best friend because of it. I'm pretty depressed.

I can't post pics on any of the boards anymore
Feels pretty bad

What happened to you and/or what are you parents/parental situation like?

I get that shit. I was you. It doesn't feel any different now.

Get a lawyer who won't see half your shit go missing
what do you want to hear? that there's a solution? there is, but it definitely doesn't involve her not being buried outside the city limits

maybe she did, so what. do you get along? do you love each other?

>mfw unable to frogpost all evening
Feels bad man

I was a faggot and went through her phone. Something told me she wasn’t being 100% with me and I found messages that pretty much told the whole story.

I asked her about it and she swore nothing ever happened with anyone and I believed her somewhat

I’m willing to cut my losses at this point but I have a lot to lose. I just bought my house a year ago and have 2 kids. I make between 5500 and 6000 a month. It’s not a huge income but good enough to live a comfortable life, but if she takes half of that it would be difficult to start a new life

heh?

You are so fucking young. You have so much time to experience all this shit. Don't rush it.

youtu.be/0jBcLIkeZ-8

………….……………………. „-/*"\„,„,
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ :\_ / o '"*'"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : : ¸„,-~"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :-
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"¯
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

We do love each other but it does make shit complicated. If she has cheated on me in the past what’s gonna stop her from doing it again in the future?

Never been more stressed or depressed in my life,
just got denied from a university and everyone's on my back recently gotta retake a class because I almost failed it because of a dickhead teacher that moved to Israel after the semester. Still virgin and my peers social life seem to progress monumentally compared to mine.

What are we drinking tonight then?

It’s definetely not a kill her situation I have other options. The only thing that’s stopping me frlm leaving her at this point is My 2 kids and the financial commitment I have with her

Limoncello

so you found obvious evidence of her cheating and ignored it, its time to do something

Will this eat at you for the rest of your life or can you truly let it go? If she truly good to you now? Is she a great mother?

Well, don't expect improvement as long as you are still blaming other people.

⣷⣄⢀⠈⢿⣿⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉

>tfw no extraordinary girl for me on this planet

I wouldn't if half the other people in class did not fail as well.
Idk maybe I'm just a dumb lazy shit who will never amount to anything

Solid choice, brings back fond memories

cheat too. wait till children are full grown. then do what you want

Atleast you have regular girls on this planet then

ye but they don't deserve me

How's that

She does love our kids I have no doubt about that. And she’s always been good to me the time she hasn’t been away.

I should mention that we had a lot of fights also when she was away and we wouldn’t talk for a few days here and there, which makes me think that she would intentionally do this so she could fuck around without me bothering her, but that’s just a guess.

Bottom line leaving her would scar my kids for life which I would not want to do to them

There is no easy way to do it. Just be honest and geniune. Saying that you still want to be for her is definitely gonna help. Don’t live a lie you drew for yourself. other than that you’d just be wasting your time and hers. the more you wait brotha the harder it gets.

I dropped out of university. Now, years later I’m going back with just more reasons to hate my life, but pushing through because I know a good education is my one hope at the life I’ve always wanted. Stay in school. In fact, you can find counseling at your school.

regular girls tend to do mindless shit all the time i can't get over with. that's why. there has never been a girl who convinced me more than 1 month as of now.