Cuck stories, etc

Cuck stories, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/b/thread/735437558/kik-bcbrittany-dump-that-sluts-pics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Try to post more images, see what happens.

Test

Not really a cuck story but my gf aka princess was raped by a black guy her freshman year of college. Innocent thing didn't see it coming. For details/story Kik filterlife

Nop, can't upload images.

bump

I once sandwiched my gf with a friend at a party. We all were drunk, horny and it just happened.

No sex but we both made out with her and dry humped her so hard from both ends at the same time that we made her cum.

We don't really talk about it but it was one of the most erotic experiences of my whole life.

I once watched a nigger get blown by my mom.

I felt so powerless...

Kik: shybooknerd76 if anyone is interested in my gf going black

If anyone wants me to wwyd their gf or cuck on kik, you can kik me at myself918

Do you have discord?

yeah BBenedetto

What's your discord tag?

She looks really familiar... From AZ?

My gf passed out drunk at a party and got finger banged by two guys

No, she let the finger bang her drunk at some party. She didn't add the "passed out" part until telling you.

Did you watch?

bump

>>GF asks for a threesome
>>I agree because it sounds hot and kinky
>>she chooses a dude from her bio lab
>>the night of we all have drinks
>>eventually she starts rubbing our crotches
>>when she unzips his pants she giggles
>>his flaccid dick is 2x mine hard
>>it’s like a coke can and only gets bigger
>>I start fingering her and she goes down on him
>>she starts talking about how huge he is
>>I end up fucking her first
>> after about 5 minutes I cum
>>she turns around to face me on her hands and knees
>>she looks me right in the eyes as he starts to enter her
>>he’s pleasing her with pretty much just the tip of his dick
>>she motions for me to move my ear closer to her
>>”he feels so fucking good inside of me”
>>eventually he’s balls deep inside her
>>all I can do is watch and kiss her

1/2

It’s a long story but yeah. There was another passed out girl involved but it’s a cuck thread so figured I’d just mention the part about my gf

1-800-DITCH-THAT-BITCH

When my girlfriend and I broke up after five years together, I started having fantasies of watching her get fucked.

Not sure why, cuz I didn't have those fantasies when we dated; the sex part of it was active & hot on its own.

Dude the same fucking thing happened to me. Just thinking about it made my stomach turn but it also made me horny as fuck. The brain works in mysterious ways. We're together again and no way would I share her. It's weird.

The dude ends up pounding her for 10 minutes before she has an orgasm. I’d never made her cum from penetration alone.

>>he makes her orgasm 3 times in half an hour in various positions
>>she begs him to cum inside her
>>he’s going to town on her pussy
>>as he nuts my gf starts talking about how she could feel him cum inside of her
>>as he pulls out I look at my gf’s gaping pussy
>>biggest creampie I had ever seen
What started off as a fun activity quickly turned into an embarrassing moment for me.

i want to see my gf sucking

4archive.org/board/b/thread/735437558/kik-bcbrittany-dump-that-sluts-pics

3 years here but same, knowing she's sucking the guy that took her from me while I'm masturbating to her pics is hot as fuck to me.

Wow. Hot

Im fucking my best friends girlfriend. She thinks he doesnt know, but he knows and I tell him everything I do with her. Bros over hoes.

>First time he brought her around I payed her 10 bucks to let me suck her toes infront of him
>She agrees
>I fucked her in her room while he was talking to her parents downstairs.
>One day I was drinking with him and told him shes kind of a slut
>says he knows and doesnt care
>says itd rather be with me than with some nigger
>We have a kik group with another friend, mostly for memes, and sometimes I post his gf nudes or vids of me fucking her
>She thinks shes so slick
>Shes easily one of the best lays of my life but I cant stand her
>I think shes in love with me
>IVe been getting her to do more and more kinky shit
>working her up to eating my ass

I think every time I jack off to this my soul dies a little.what do I do?

> be senior in college
> out of rough interracial relationship
> start FUCKING this freshmen blonde slut
> ex comes creeps out my apt window (I lived on the first floor)
> bangs on window
> bring her in
> strip her down and make her watch me fuck blonde bitch
> jizz on my ex'a face
> don't let her get dressed
> sent her to walk home

Still think about that to this day and how I could've made it better. Life lesson, in this situation, do everything you can.

Cucks I want too see your wife's/gf
Kik me bowtech2014

>5 years ago, 22 year old me
>friends hot girlfriend comes onto me
>dont really do much to stop her
>we fool around for months
>they break up, we finally fuck
>tell friend a year later
>naturally he stops talking to me

now 4 years later hes still mad he got cucked and his way of getting back at me is by leaving my mailbox open because hes the mailman on my route, kek.

lol nice LARPing

nice made up story, faggot, got anymore?

Dude, memes aside I feel awful for you user.

I had a threesome with my gf and another girl some time ago. The girl asked us to come to her place again some time, so we did. She had also invited a fuckbuddy of hers without telling us, and after some initial awkwardness we ended up swinging. I watched my gf fuck with the guy, and I got super jealous and horny all at once.
For a few days I couldn't get the picture out of my head, so I told my gf I wanted to see them having sex again. She agreed, and we met with him a few days later. I watched her take her clothes off and get on her knees in front of him. She sucked him for quite a long time, then he mounted her from behind on the sofa.
I felt like the first time, but even more intense. Since it was also the guy's b-day, I told him he could come and fuck with her a few more times. He has been fucking my gf every other week or so since then.

She never enjoyed giving me head either, but I guess him having a huge dick changed her mind, she broke up with me over the phone right after she sucked his dick for the first time, all he did was laugh in the background while we were on the phone.

Cucks send me your wife's/gf are just give me there kiks/sc name's send too
Kik bowtech2014

fucked my shitty friends girlfriend.
>be the chump of the group, shitty friends just absolutely tear me down but i have no where else to hang out
>friends girlfriend already interested and giving her tight hugs here and there, feel her heart leap. ends up expecting a few when i leave each time
>small party at their apartment. friends leave for a cigarette break and talk shit.
>i bring his girlfriend to the kitchen and take shots. her body is really close to me, and since shes taller, her tits are at my mouth level, see her midriff belly button too.
>she sways on to me and im holding her, were laughing. and my face just plants on her tits.
>i grow some balls and just hold her tight and grab her ass and shes grinding on me already
>pull a tit out and start sucking it and she feels my hard on
>reach down her pants and finger fuck her and make out
>i spin her around pull her pants to her waist and take my dick out and rub her pussy with my head.
>get it inside and pump for like 20 seconds and nut on the floor.
> she give my dick a good suck and a few tounge swirls and we straighten up.
>she heads to the restroom and im back on the couch
>friends come back in, asshole friend gives his girlfriend a kiss. all goes back to normal
>she came a few times after that when her shift was over since they both work together. we just fuck for 30 minutes.
>i came inside her while she was on the phone with him. she even let out a moan and said that she was going to the store.

ive banged another friends girlfriend and been invited to her parties with her friends. i think its a pity fuck but ends up being fuck buddies. the charms of being the "chump" of the group is that you see how shitty your friends are and why they never have lasting relationships. all the girls were cool but some where bat shit crazy but they never really gave me any shit for some reason. gave me a ride to work once and i spotted them a few times randomly when they became legal to drink.

>midget

A cuck thread where you can't post images is sadder than sad.

Could see that one coming a mile away. Dangerous to let a dude bang your woman, if he's bigger and rocks her ... You're fucking toast

thats not what getting cucked is but alright.

After reading all this, I'm now having a cuck-fap!!

Pretty pathetic story of how I became a cuck, I've always had really low self esteem and as a result I never got a girlfriend until I was 19. I date this girl for about 7 months before I find out she's cheating on me. I confronted her about it and she gives the whole it was a mistake speech and it won't happen again and we stay together. Long story short this happens 2 more times until she tells me she hates being monogamous and wants to have sex with different guys frequently. She also hates the idea of me having sex with another girl and says that maybe we should just break up. I'm too beta and don't want her to leave me so I allow her to fuck whoever she wants whenever she wants. Yeah that's actually how beta I am.

Please sir, may we have pics of these acts?

And things that didn't happen for 400, Alex

Love to hear stories or cuck you guys. M27/F22 couple here. Kik us at Zen_masterflex

Fuck off with your cuck fantasy, JIDF.

That's extremely unhealthy. A polygamous relationship where only one person is happy with the situation will only hurt you. Be a man and let her go.

>my gf aka princess was raped by a black guy
And you still tapping that? Damn friend, that takes courage.

>be a man
>

I fuck girls with boyfriends for sport. It's way more thrilling and I know there's no emotion just some girl desperate for a real pounding that her chump boyfriend can't give.