Harry could have fucked this

>harry could have fucked this

Someone remind me again why he picked a coalburner mommy clone over this unique goddess. There was literally no chemistry between Ginny and him.

Don't pretend like Ginny isn't full blown adorable. Or at least, was.

Because dubz

No. Neville earned her. Harry should have got with Hermione and Ron should have got with Ginny desu.

She didn't fuck Neville either desu

Given he passed up Emma Watson!Hermione even though he had the absolute best cute moment with her in the entire film series, my hypothesis is crippling mommy issues being triggered by red hair.

Movies skimmed over a lot of Ginny spaghetti/bitch moments. Trouble is, sometimes I feel like this barely left her with any character at all except being tough and silent.

This. Movies shook up the chemistry a whole bunch but in a good way, even though I wanted book!Harry and book!Luna to get together.

Why wouldn't he pick her when this is one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

thisShe went on to bone the grandson of next movie's main character.

In the books Luna ended up marrying some descendent of that Scamander fellow who's apparently getting his own spinoff movie about Fantastic Beasts (and where to find them). The Crumple-Horned Snorkack was a lie

Deathly Hallows 2...made it pretty blatent she got together with Neville.

>ywn sit next to Luna after victory in battle while she claps her thights furiously while maintaining eye contact

Yep, she was best girl, after the brunette who wanted to dose Harry with love potion. That one was hot af.

Like clockwork.

>tfw nobody will ever want to drug and rape you

>ywn study the ins and outs of beasts of the magical world and impress luna

Pic related

Harry and Hermione is clearly the only fucking choice but J.K Rowling decided to be edgy or something. H+H is a bit Reddit I'll admit but it's still the way things should've been.

The snake was actually cool, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

desu face it, if she wasn't hot af you'd be revolted to.

Imagine if that was Umbridge coming onto you

>ywn be an animagus and disguise yourself as a rare magical beast for Luna to examine

it's hilarious that Rowling publicly stated that she regrets pairing Hermione and Ron up. The butthurt it caused was amazing.

>she will NEVER EVER be my gf
i consider suicide every day

Contrary. Or dense, like the dunderhead who insisted on pushing the shitty childhood friend in Highschool of the Dead when Saeko was the blatently correct choice.

sitting next to someone hardly means they got married

Lel, why was there even butthurt? She's finally said something objectively right. I don't hate Ron, but he doesn't deserve to breed with someone like her.

>what is chemistry and subtext
>dat smile

You JUST know

C'mon, movies already changed so much.

It does in anime and young adult books. Also holding hands is like French kissing.

Because the internet is full of waifufags, self-inserts, fangirls and shippers whose whole life revolves around those two getting it on, apparently.

This.

Fucking thigh-claps are basically a promise of a wild, bedbreaking night

Have you seen her now? I think you'd be less depressed about that fact.

True. But I also thought it was full of people who want Ron to die alone and unloved.

>it keeps the nargles away

fucking black nargles

We are judging her hotness, not her morals.

I thought we were judging her best girlness.

I ain't denying her hotness, I'm just saying she's lucky she hot.

On that note, Voldemort is a lucky man.

Ron and ginny should have been killed off, they were the most ugly and useless characters in the entire movie series, I really can't remember Ron doing anything besides whine like a little bitch in the books either and I don't really recall ginny doing anything of note besides be the love interest for some inexplicable reason.

Hermonie probably started cucking Ron daily after 5 years of marriage.

Movie Hermione stole all the good traits that Ron had in the books and Ron was made just a comic relief

This is true, Ron in the books was a solid dude. 10/10 would best friend.

>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg
there was already some children afraid of being raped behind set as it was, imagine with spielberg on charge

This must be a bot programmed to post this at HP or LOTR thread. I hope it is anyway because if it's a person he must be browsing tv 24/7 ready to shitpost this stale pasta. I'm not one to dictate how to use your time the best way but you've clearly got some intelligence about you, feels like a waste if you just copy and paste.