Watching Jarhead and this scene comes along

>watching Jarhead and this scene comes along

Why are women such vicious cunts? I had the pause the movie and pace around the room for five minutes to calm down.

Women, in my experience, are just naturally more spiteful and vengeful than men. You can easily see it in their own circles, whenever there's some conflict they turn on each other like they're fucking enemy spies or some shit.

With that said, we don't have context for why she did what she did. Maybe he was cheating on her? Maybe he beat her?

I would also be angry if I had to watch movies at such shitty quality.

>With that said, we don't have context for why she did what she did. Maybe he was cheating on her? Maybe he beat her?

It's more likely she was fucking Jodie the moment her husband's deployment began.

>Why are women such vicious cunts?

More vicious than someone that agrees to kill for a paycheck in service to Israel?

Nah.

He deserved it.
Dumb shitty people pairs with dumb shitty people.

>everything was fine in their relationship and suddenly she sends him this tape of her fucking another guy just because why not
Nah user, those things only happen in Sup Forums memes.

The first Gulf War was in service to Saudi Arabia you idiot.

>Nah user, those things only happen in Sup Forums memes.

You obviously don't know many women.

Don't project on me, nigger.

i'll project my dick into your ass

The Jodie thing is real. See, it turns out that these young dumb men join and they slip a ring on the nearest thing with a vagina before being shipped after basic. These women are naturally whores so they fuck around while the husband is overseas being the breadwinner.

KILL ALL WOMEN GENDER WAR NOW

>not realizing America is getting dp'd by both of them

You're a weak fucking sister, user.

Actually both. Point stands

And send him a tape mocking him while fucking another guy, resulting in them not getting any more money?
Nah.

What is it?

women have needs and her needs weren't being provided by her "supposed" man so she went off and found a solution, i don't blame her

THIS
B
H

More than you. Your type is as bad as the feeble vulnerable, bitter angry feminists who slander all men as pigs
>"boohoo, all women exist to hurt me!"

I'm a woman and I'm SICK of coming here to read and engage in discussions on tv and films only to see a thinly disguised women hate thread. Fuck you all. I'm out.

KEK
U
C
K

American women are terrible, the entire world knows this

Also you should never marry someone if you haven't already lived with them for at least 10 years

>caring about some roastie when you have camaraderie and brotherhood
This is why men are so castrated now. You obsess over women, rather than living your life and letting them come to you. Pussy comes and goes, but your brothers will always be there for you.

see you tomorrow

>living your life and letting them come to you

I've done that for the past five years. No women have come to me. You have to go to them.

>Fuck you all. I'm out.
Why do """women""" always type things like these on Sup Forums? I only see women posting "yall sexists I'm out". It's so cringe-worthy.

He cheated on her first.

>he didn't get to take the shot with his sniper rifle
i was more upset about that desu

Its a movie you retarded fuck.

>Why do """women""" always type things like these on Sup Forums?

I think it's much more likely to be a guy making that sort of post so he can reply to himself. If it goes to shit he can always try to pass it off as "bait".

>Women, in my experience, are just naturally more spiteful and vengeful than men.

could be. you'd hardly call the similarly spiteful and vindictive manchildren on Sup Forums "men" after all

I'm sure he cheated on her in the book but I didn't know that at the time and it was a pretty heart-wrenching scene

Why? It's not your problem.

You must be a woman.

Indeed. I'm comparing the average female in her own social group to the average male in his own social group, based on my own personal experience. I have NEVER seen male friends fall off the way two female friends do.

I masturbated to it. I bet some of you guys did as well.

It's not exactly something that has never happended.

In fact they have training for soldiers for this exact thing. They tell you your wife is going to cheat on you,etc and that you should probably accept it.

To him crying? Yes.

>this is what an adult needs to believe

The guy gave her like two pumps. How on earth could you jerk off to it? How did you manage to tone out the guy crying as his life is destroyed?

>They tell you your wife is going to cheat on you,etc and that you should probably accept it.

Functionally speaking it's probably not such a bad idea to discourage 'em against marrying.

>They tell you your wife is going to cheat on you,etc and that you should probably accept it.

this

yeah women just need a good dicking once and a while, weather they want it or not

more like Trombley?

MORE LIKE TROMBLEY

But that's what it's all about. His degradation was just intensely arousing to me.

I do all the time. Verbally, fist fights, etc. I am constantly getting in arguments with my friends, one of them made out with my ex gf. I find a lot of them irritating as fuck. It's funny how guys will banter until it's directed at them and they can't handle it and get all upset. I'd rather just get new friends most of the time.

Well either your friends are shit or you are shit. comradeship among men has always seemed stronger than the equivalent for women in my eyes.

By "freedom" he means oil, right?

you sound like a fucking cunt tbqh

Men are turning into bitches.

Elliot Rodger was right to be honest.

You were never "in"
Stupid whore

they still get the money you silly goose

Nah, that's bullshit. We're just more alike than we like to think. You're right though, I know how to get under people's skin and they hate it.

>You're right though, I know how to get under people's skin and t
Yeah you sound like a fucking cunt. You sound worse than even the most cunty of cunt women.

>someone trying to white knight woman from a movie
literally happens IRL all the fucking time with troop deployments
all the women cheat on the guys that leave, the second they leave

a woman loves to think that she is not docile, while dreaming of being in full trust of a captivating chad who takes her without permissions so that, during the night, while he sleeps, she can dream of saving the destitute after the chad has fucked her properly for the first time in her life of going from lovers to lovers, craving a eclectic panorama of precious moments...

This is the fate of men. Also, a few militaries enjoy being cuckolds.

It's not exactly intentional, and at least I have some semblance of self-awareness to realize it.

Jesus Christ you're stupid. How does the USMC sound as a career?

Agreed. You actually sounded proud of your cunthole description of yourself.

Nobody's trying to whiteknight her. I pointed out that there is no context for why she did what she did and any assumptions you may have a baseless, so to assume she just did it because she an ebil woman who wants to hurt you just because is retarded. It's just like the feminists who cry about men all the time.

Do I hear a GenKill thread?

You ever find it funny that a lot of anons/weirdos love Cpl. Person because
>Lol he's so wacky just like me
When the only reason he acted that way in the invasion was that he was high as fuck the whole time on Ripped Fuel

>Sup Forums memes
Protip, Chad only fucks sluts. Quality women do not come near Chad.

>With that said, we don't have context for why she did what she did.

Dude, what? She even tells her husband it's basically payback for him cheating on her.

>quality
>women

pick one

Even the smart reserved women fuck chads before they settle.

All women literally love Chads and BBC.

You goy motherfucker

>say something bad about a woman
>not all women
>NOT ALL WOMEN
>you're just a stupid virgin manchild neckbeard who doesn't get any

>Quality women do not come near Chad.

Guys it's time to correct the record. Men are much worse when it comes to cheating.

Oh. Okay I forgot that. There you go, he cheated. What she did was vengeful and spiteful, but understandable.
You don't know women as well as you think. If you actually did know women, you'd know that variety exists in them just like in men.
Also,
>Sup Forums memes

>He thinks Sup Forums memes are just memes.
Why do you think they are memes in the first place?

Every meme has a kernel of truth.

Doubt it user. Women have high emotional intelligence, so they work their stuff out. If something's wrong with the friendship they'll talk it out. Take for example, a friend gets a partner and barely sees their friends anymore. Men just count it as a loss, and women will pull up that friend and point out that they've fucked up.
The whole silent masculine men thing is bullshit, and makes for a shallower friendship.

>LA Noire
>Generation Kill
>women hate

This is a good thread.

>Women have high emotional intelligence, so they work their stuff out. If something's wrong with the friendship they'll talk it out.
oh my fuck my sides

>Implying I exclusively hate women.
I really hate most people and most things.

Women are one of the worst things, however. They're sweet, kind, and wonderful one moment, but then they're manipulative, deceitful, and cold hearted the next. The worst part is when they do it without knowing it.

Fuck women.

Yeah, a few broken hearts and some statistics. Sup Forums says a lot of right things when it comes to politics, but most of them are still sheltered antisocial nerds. Don't count on them for advice on how to handle other human beings.

Oh I'm sorry, you know better?

Amen sister!

>If something's wrong with the friendship they'll talk it out.
Or backstab each other and ignore each other while fighting on facebook.

Lmao check your estrogen levels, you catty bitch. I'd smack you around a bit then skid your ass from my dudecrew so fast it'd make your head spin.

Whiny, smug little cunt.

Is that why he ate like a retard?

Office friends and school friends. Friends that you're friends with because you have to be friends. I'm talking about actual friends, you know, thhe kind you're thinking of when you think of male friends?

I've seen and had my fair share of male and female friendships. Men just cut and run when difficulties arise, no matter how close.

Lets not forget. Mr Dalton

I've never seen an opinion that is so wrong

My best friend from childhood got into coke pretty bad after I moved away from our home town. He got into a fight with his dealer one day, and they both ended up in the hospital, but he went to jail since they were in the dealer's house.

When he got out, he lived on my couch for 6 months and I spent literally thousands of dollars helping him get back on his feet. He's 18 months sober now and working full time, with his own place and own car.

Fuck your shitty, inaccurate opinions.

wow okay tough guy better not get in your way. Don't start posting pictures of your physique and your krav maga training

>arguing with holes
The world would be a better place if men would just ignore them.

Damn right. I'll fuck you up.

Agreed. Look at the fucking state of this board because of mens obsession with women.
Great personal anecdote.

I decided to forgive a friend who effectively drove the nail into my last relationship by adulterating with my ex gf, despite everyone here labeling me a cunt, I don't think most people would be as forgiving as I was but I gave him another chance after some long months of introspection.
Would've been easier to just stop talking to him and everyone else in that friendship group for good though.

Lol that Jarhead scene is nothing compared to what happened to a buddy from my old troop. It's so jacked up I can't tell the story because there's a chance it would give him away immediately

All I can say is stay away from american women, use them if you must but never marry them. I've seen way too many guys fall victim, it's something that has scarred me forever.

WIDF or white knight who never spoke to a woman detected

>it's a tranny with vagina envy episode

Someone post the jpg of the facebook group of army wives discussing what is and isn't cheating and how quick they can do it

That shit was the final period in the "never getting married". If even army dudes in a fucking war can't get loyalty then holy shit.

You've never had a real group of actual male friends then. You are all probably beta with bitch traits.