Oi, anyone know the names of the 3 cunts that did this?

Oi, anyone know the names of the 3 cunts that did this?

Also, anyone have a link to the uncensored video?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?hl=en&ei=1cZmWojIHofQsAWXybTwBA&q=google censored searches&oq=google censored searches&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1l3j0i13i5i30k1.1693.2304.0.2448.4.4.0.0.0.0.127.481.0j4.4.0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.4.479...0i13k1j0i13i30k1.0.xZQ-H7qOHIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Three girls have been charged after allegedly repeatedly smashing a disabled girl's head into a picnic table in Victoria.

The 17-year-old victim also allegedly had her hands burnt on a barbecue and was forced to inhale glass thought to be from a smashed mobile phone at Moe in the state's Gippsland region early on Monday, Ten News reports.

Three girls, two aged 15 and one 12-year-old, have been charged with robbery and assault and are due to appear in a children's court at a later date.

The victim's mother told Ten News it was "incomprehensible that anyone would do that".

"It's not even animalistic. Animals don't even do that kind of stuff," the unnamed woman said.

"The amount of times they pummelled her head into that picnic table is disgusting ... her face is black and blue. She's unrecognisable."

Detective Senior Constable Michael Thek said many senior police officers "say it's one of the worst assaults they've seen".

Man, Sup Forums has fucking changed since I last came here. Used to be all over this kind of shit...

Wow they did all of that shit and she didn't die? Not even after "inhaling glass"?

I was wondering about the full video earlier today as well. Checked on Reddit and they hadn't even posted anything on this yet.

Humans are surprisingly resilient

I for sure thought the glass would have went into her brain and fucking destroyed it. Maybe it got caught in her nostrils?

is there a video at all of this?

only like 1 minute clips. Phillip DeFranco showed a small bit on his youtube channel, and if you google it you'll get some news websites with about 1 minute of this video

How the fuck would the glass go from her nose to her brain?

You can find clips on The Age and other various news sites, but can't find the full vid anywhere yet

That's not how it works. It would cut up her throat. Between your brain and all that is bone. Inhaling glass is fairly benign if it's not the kind that Barb's into your lungs, ie fiber glass. We are talking aluminum glass from an iPhone. Gorilla glass isn't the worst thing to inhale. I mean, yeah it would fucking suck, but you'd almost assuredly live through it. It's about as dangerous as cocaine and I don't see that stopping anyone. Eating ground glass would hypothetically be worse. Getting it in your eye would potentially be blinding. Breathing it in or even snorting it, well a little less dangerous. Unless you do as much as you could put into someone's mashed potatoes.

Oh, and I only know this because I get paranoid on weed and have had pieces break on me. I've smoked from what turned out to be a broken glass blunt. It broke the inner tube pretty deep up, so I didn't notice. So I did a lot of research.

lol

>children's court
Meaning nothing will be done. There will be no justice.
>Australia is wonderful, Murritards are animals
Yeah okay.

Lots of cocaine abuse, a birth defect and having fallen onto a fence at some point... Or another scenario involving a corrosive agent, acid reflux, and blunt force trauma...

I'm a sick bastard.

link to video?

It could travel up like a blood clot... Fascinating topic.

They would be thrown into a psych ward after claiming that an internet meme told them to do it.

sauce pls, I need to see this video.

Before you pass judgement, understand the trauma these 3 poor girls must have suffered in order to react in this way

t. Australian Judge

what race were the attackers?

punishment should be to bestow mental disability to those girls.

Sup Forums isn't letting me post links at the moment.
Google "Disabled Teen Attack TheAge" and you'll get small clips.

Seriously, if anyone has the full vid please post it!

Interestingly, no one is mentioning the race. Which makes me believe they're probably black.

>Google "Disabled

The good days of Google are over. Searches for anything are now censored, controlled, and biased. Sucks.

>thinking humans and animals aren't the same
Kek

net neutrality is gone. Deal with it.

Google censorship and biased, controlled searches has little to do with net neturality. Google opposed NN. Dumb ass. Get your facts straight.

Where do you live where this is an issue? I can google disabled just fine.

You don't get it. And it's difficult for me to convey it. Searches made via Google are biased and controlled, meaning Google will intentionally hide / ghost specific articles, studies, and websites, and display what they want you to read. This wasn't the case a few years ago. Something to do with Google's liberal biased algorithm

Cop and paste this: google.com/search?hl=en&ei=1cZmWojIHofQsAWXybTwBA&q=google censored searches&oq=google censored searches&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i22i30k1l3j0i13i5i30k1.1693.2304.0.2448.4.4.0.0.0.0.127.481.0j4.4.0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.4.479...0i13k1j0i13i30k1.0.xZQ-H7qOHIU

Read a few articles.

Why are people so butthurt about a subhuman getting beaten? She's disabled who gives a fuck.

nOw ThAtS WhAt I CaLl EdGY

>100 million starve to death nobody cares
>somebody gets mildly hurt for no reason, everyone flips out
oh how I love to be called the same species as all you morons

Gotta agree with , that's pretty damn edgy user.

Because we don't care about subhuman shitskins/niggers in overpopulated turd world countries, newfag.

Still ashamed to alledgely be the same species as a gay teenage fag like yourself

More edge do I see.

>girl gets head kicked in
>newfags sperg out claiming it must be niggers
You're fucking retarded. It's three white girls. I'm a fucking aussie and niggers are literally a non-issue practically everywhere since most of them died off or moved to the bush.
White girls are cunts and so are you.
t. white australian