I need help, Sup Forumsros

I need help, Sup Forumsros.
My lady friend that I've been dating for a few months just dropped a huge bombshell. I love her with all my heart, so the very last thing i want is for her to end it. She's such a sweet girl, i would've never guessed that she'd be in so much pain. I want to help, but I'm a brokefag and can't afford a therapist for her. I listen to her troubles, more than her shitty excuse of a best friend does, which bandages the problem for a few days. I'm scared she could go off and end it any day now. What do, Sup Forums?
>inb4 leave her
No, not an option. That'd set her off for sure and she'd end it.

Other urls found in this thread:

peter-ould.net/2010/01/18/the-day-i-decided-to-stop-being-gay/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please tell her how you fell about her, comment on all the great moments you had together. Did she told you why is she so sad?

Samefag here, I am sure no matter the situation both of you can get through. This is the time she need you the most user, give your best, after all i bet she is your "all", your life.

I did so and she appreciated it. It seems to help, but paranoia says she's not ok. Thanks user, you're a real bro.

stay with her, be there for here when she needs you most.

I plan to, i would never abandon her.

Why is she so depressed?

She doesn't know. She admits she feels silly because all the love her family and I give her, which doesn't help. Feeling silly about your own depression, fuck...

i like the way you think but that's not a sure shot.

Plan activities that get her moving, like a nice long walk in some beautiful nature place, dress it up with some romantic stuff. Also cook good, healthy food for her. It might sound shallow but excercise and nutricion do wonders for depression. Convince her to take vitamin pills (not medication, just innocent vitamins). Keep her busy, make sure she does stuff to prevent her from wallowing in bad thoughts.

i'm that kind of depressed since i was about 11. there's nothing an outsider can do. i'm coping with it by forcing myself to listen to happy music, cleaning my flat etc. just basically maning up and denying myself the melancholy.

Crap dude, sorry to hear. It can be clinical depression but dont tell her. My brother had it, found a job and a girlfriend, doesnt take meds anymore, he is fine today.

All depression is different, but for me something big that helped pull me out was realizing how much people care about me. She probably feels like a burden on the people around, you should make sure to tell her that she isn't a burden and that being with her makes you happy.

samefag
if she's anything like me, her depression is rooted in a personality disorder (i'm diagnosed with perfectionist and depressive personality disorder). if that's her, she has to develop strategies to get out of the worst moments but don't wait for it to be over. it might never end.

Op here, thank all of you Sup Forumsros. I'll put a plan i have into action starting tomorrow, MSTfag. Im a newfag, and this is one of very few times i quit lurking to ask a serious question. It's refreshing to know this shithole has a few diamonds in the gutter.

Glad to help. You seem like a really good guy.

You too man, you too.

If all goes well, maybe you could make a green text telling your story together. I am sure it will be cute.

No do not leave her, do what is right, help her end her pain. If ending her life is her choice, support it. You did say you love her.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, and it is not proud. Love is not rude, is not selfish, and does not get upset with others. Love does not count up wrongs that have been done. Love takes no pleasure in evil but rejoices over the truth. Love patiently accepts all things. It always trusts, always hopes, and always endures.

Love never ends.

You're welcome user, and Godspeed.

Killing yourself is a choice
Imo
A selfish and cowardly choice, but a choice none the less.
Even if she does kill herself, you should still live.
I know it's hard, but don't be afraid
When you die your soul is still your own

Kill her yourself. Make sure to look her in the eyes while you do it

Go back to plebbit faggot

you know what? best just murder her. she might not know but it's best for her. murder her in the name of love

lol i was trying to comically escalate those suicide fags... meanwhile another user posts the same.

Bruh, this isnt hepfull at all, please think before you act.

I was kinda like that, but somehow when 2018 rolled around it lifted itself away. i felt so weird for weeks, but if i start having those feels i feel like im able to eliminate them. I hope same happens to OPs gf. Good luck to you too.

he's right about the faggot part.

Op here, one last time. Again, thank all you Sup Forumsros for the help. I even needed the laughs from you fags, kind of eased my nerves a bit. I hope to return with a greentext that'll make reddit bust a nut. Abandoning thread lads.

Godspeed.

>but I'm a brokefag and can't afford a therapist for her
if you can't afford therapist
just be the rapist

Tell her you are open to a double suicide
Then when you both about to kill yourselves say "haha do it faggot, I bet you are to much of a pussy anyways" and then as she is taking her last breaths tell her you love her, and she will die regretting her suicide.
Perfect ending

Loo, maybe

you sick fuck. i didn't know this was a ylyl thread.

cya

I don't know what that is.

Behold:

peter-ould.net/2010/01/18/the-day-i-decided-to-stop-being-gay/

You're very welcome homosexual.