Rekt thread

Rekt thread

pls tel me how 2 get an Sup Forums gold acount pls

Basically, you enter in you credit card info in a comment and Sup Forums automatically scans it, deducts 99 cents for a one month subscription, and you're good to go. You have to put in your info like this:

Name on card
Card number
Expiration date
Three digit security code on the back of the card.

Abigail Walter
3781 457886 79824
07/18

I'll do one now since I'm up for my renewal. You should see blocked out information below, but I see it all and use it to contact customer support if I need to.

SUBSCRIPTION RECEIPT
ORDER NUMBER 104830286
First name: xxxx
Last name: xxxxxxxx
Card number: xxxxxxxxxxx
Expiration: xx/xx
Security code: xxx

Thank you for subscribing to Sup Forums, home of the internet! We appiate your business.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PURCHASE A FREE GOLD ACCOUNT

>We appiate your business.
We also appiate you and hope you killipiate yourself.

Eric Arndt
02/20

You probably did rape that girl, didn't You?

What a lol typo! You should probably email customer support to let them know it's there. It's support@Sup Forums.org

Christopher Poole
02/17

its all just one BIG misunderstanding... and you cant teach that.

X_X

Anyone got any ascii rekt?

>You need a Sup Forums GOLD Account™ in order to view webm attachments

Kek

The dude that mugged Sal and paid the price...
⠄⠁⠦⣳⡛⢻⣾⣧⠾⠿⣿⣿⡏⢀⢀⠋⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠟⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠈⠄⠬⢞⣉⣽⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠣⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠩⠉⢙⠛⡻⢿
⠂⠄⢐⠞⣽⠟⢻⢀⢄⣲⡆⢠⢤⢀⢀⡀⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⠉
⡀⠱⢀⣾⣿⣄⣘⡆⢀⢀⢀⣈⠉⡇⢠⠆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣆⣦⢡⢙⣷⣿⣿⣳⡐⠐⠒⣲⣿⣿⢿⣷⣦⣤⣄⣠⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣷⣼⣿⣿⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⣭⣉⣛⠛⠿⠿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣀⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⢀⣉⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣤⣭⣉⣛⠛⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣦⣤⣤⣀
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢀⠨⢝⠺⢯⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣬⣍⣙⡛⠛⠿⠿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠙⠛⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣾
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠃⢀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⡏⠉⠛⣋⣷⡒⠲⠶⠖⢖⢲⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣤⠄⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠈⡏⠉⣛⣯⣑⣩⣽⣶⣤⣤⣾⣦⢢⡱⠦⡙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠌
⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣦⡐⢀⣳⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⠉⠈⠻⠿⠿⣿⣯⠏⠊⠉⠙⠁⠙⢋⡙⠉⢀⢀
⠾⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⢝⠑⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠨⢻⣿⣿⡀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠚⢄⢌⠐⢂
⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⢀⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢨⠛⢿⣇⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⠂⢀
⢀⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠰⢀⠄⠈⣿⡖⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⠠

t.Phonefag

God dammit I wanted a rekt thread. How long has this been going on? And what's Gook doing about it?

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

i like to see someonme else in misery , it relieves just a wee bit of mine , its called the misery quotient,

why cant i post pic

Ha, yeah the desensitizing thing is an effect caused by watching those vids and there are several positive benefits besides that to be had from them, but I'll be honest (why not) here and tell you that none of that is why started watching them. Plain old morbid curiosity I guess back in the rotten.com days. Me and friends or coworkers would share gore pics back and forth. It's just shit you don't see every day. How often do you see someone's hand go through a meat grinder? So there's that, but the main appeal for me these days is seeing Darwin award winners get their prizes.