You are walking your dog, and this happens:

You are walking your dog, and this happens:
youtube.com/watch?v=tHS5aKitxOE

What would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mainphrame.com/media/Dog_attack_stats_with_breed_20130609.pdf)
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00047723.htm
olg.nsw.gov.au/sites/default/files/Annual-reports-of-dog-attacks-in-NSW-2011-12.pdf
dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661
liveleak.com/view?i=fdd_1495249168&comments=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3126429/Staffordshire-bull-terrier-attack-left-toddler-needing-240-stitches.html
frankiefund.com/frankies-injuries-from-pit-bull-mauling/
youtube.com/watch?v=bQP9SwafU8Y
dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2014/05/15/a-second-child-mauled-by-a-pitbull-in-as-many-months/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081444/Marie-Helene-Tokar-disfigured-pit-bull-attack-shunned-community.html
youtube.com/watch?v=09E8IL0anyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pitbulls aren't inherently bad
If you look closely you can see that this video was taken in a /shithole country/ where wetbacks abuse their dogs until they turn into vicious attack dogs

checked , also agree .

My pitbulls Porker and Scud would rip him to shreds

This could of ended very quickly if someone stick their finger up the attacking dogs bottom (natural reaction from dog is to leave go) or grabbed the front legs and pulled them apart (crushes the heart).

Found the nigger, or retarded inbred white trash dipshit.

I hate when faggots jump in during a 1v1

prbly locked its jaws, couldn't let go even if he wanted to. stupid wetbacks

Yes, yes they are inherently "bad" - where "bad" means an intrinsic propensity for unreasonable violence.

I hate animals dying. Watching a dog die is harder than watching any kind of fucked up mexican cartel violence, or children being beheaded. I know it's nonsensical, but it's how I feel.

Except for pit bulls. I feel satisfied when I see those fucking monsters being gutted. Absolute shit scum dogs. Not all pit bulls attack, but most dog attacks are by pit bulls.

>Huffpost
>Canada

I see what your problem is.

chihuahuas are the thru devil!!!

>an intrinsic propensity for unreasonable violence.

Literally not a thing, the animal does what you train it to do.

Even the most violent, abused pitbulls can be rehabilitated back to their sweet and lovable nature.

Why do you put so much effort into hating dogs, OP? Did a dog bite you? Tell us your story.

>white
>retarded
>inbred
yup, that's pretty much a given

this is my pal drea, she is a lovely pit terrier

Laugh.

Watch the video again, no lock jaw, the attacking dog clearly leaves go in several places, just pure anger driving the little fucker

yo queiro your soul

I work with dogs on a daily basis.

Pitbulls are by far the absolutely most dangerous breed I have ever encountered, with rottweilers being a close second.

I am a big animal lover, but even I cannot deny that genetics is reality.

If you see a pitbull being walked by you down the street, cross the street with your dog. This is coming for a highly experienced animal handler.

>docked

Gross.

Their nature is to maim and kill. It's literally what they were created for. How much dumber can pitbull owners get?

Please stop pushing this narrative. It literally gets people and animals killed.

You tell this to people and then a middle aged woman with 3 kids goes to a shelter to "save" a pitbull, and one of the kids gets mauled and deformed for life.

Only highly experienced dog owners should ever go near a pitbull, and even then only in a safe environment. They are indeed very dangerous and unpredictable dogs especially around kids and smaller dogs.

Most niggers have pitbulls
Niggers are inherently bad
You need to add that to your equation

>a scawy wawy pitbull dog!
lol what a bunch of pussies

Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world. It checks out.

Did this really happen

Want some other statistics?
How about findings against all media reports? (pic related, source: mainphrame.com/media/Dog_attack_stats_with_breed_20130609.pdf)

How about government statistics?
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00047723.htm (Pit bulls are twice as likely to attack compared to rottweilers, and over three times as likely on average compared to other breeds).

olg.nsw.gov.au/sites/default/files/Annual-reports-of-dog-attacks-in-NSW-2011-12.pdf
Highest rate of attack per 100 dogs out of any other breed, were pit bulls

dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2016.php
Fatal dog bites: Pit bulls caused 71% of all fatal dog bites in the US. Compiled from government data.

Could go on, but it doesn't matter - you've got pittardation. It's a common observation among pit bull lovers. You absolutely deny evidence, clear as day; pointing towards the obvious.

Most reasonable people would consider it. If I had a dog I loved, and then found out that their breed is overwhelmingly responsible for the highest number of fatal unprovoked attacks; I would seriously reconsider having that dog. I would weigh up whether it's worth putting myself and my family at that level of risk. At the least, I would accept that risk and implement mitigating controls - such as rigorous training and close observation to note any traits in line with a propensity for violence. I would control the animal in public, with leashes and muzzles and visit unpopulated dog-walking locations. I would ensure that its enclosure was thoroughly secured, and would educate myself on instilling obedience. Lastly, at the least, I would ensure that I would take precautions when coming into contact with the dog - always have some way to defend myself, probably a small knife or screwdriver of some sort; to help if the worse happens.
But not you retards. You deny and simply say "HOL UP fagut is the owners fault"

pitbulls are the breed of love

/thread

Niggerlover

Shoot the niggerdog

Forgot pic;
>pic related

they literally are

pitbulls kinda looks like the down sindrome of dog's world.

No shelter is retarded enough to give a traumatized animal to some idiot with shitty brats no matter what breed or species it is, your point is a non-issue and disingenuous in the extreme.

Fact remains that a pitbull which has not been abused is a perfectly safe animal.

woah a bit over 210 deaths since 1982 from a dog breed that's been historically trained by people to be vicious as fuck and has been the most popular fighting dog for decades

who would have thought?!

It's not

pitbulls are the breed of love

liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661

Dude you are a fucking idiot. You shouldn't own a pitbull if you don't know exactly what they are capable of. I would say a pitbull should only be allowed to the most experienced attack dog owners.

Don't let them near your kids unless you're a complete fool. I guess some people have to learn the hard way.

STOP pushing this fucking aspie narrative that pitbulls are all sunshine and giggles. They are a very dangerous breed and should only be handled by people who know what they're doing.

i know my dog would easily win but id probably shoot the pitshit before he had the chance to kill it himself.

sweet and lovable nature

liveleak.com/view?i=fdd_1495249168&comments=1

Then that bitch got what she deserved.. dead kids.

>liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661
F U C K!

the dog owner is 19 years old and was in the adjoining apartment of

Teresita Antelo, visiting his girlfriend, when the tragedy occurred.

The woman was attacked at 20 pm next Tuesday at his home in the street
Fermin Ferreira and Marcelino Sosa. According to the police the injuries
were the type scalpe entire face and scalp, with loss of sub

>created
Did you mean "bred"? You can't even manage your language well enough to form a cogent thought and you expect us to trust you to form an opinion that has any basis in reality? I suggest you visit a psychologist to have them determine if you are mentally retarded.

Jesus Christ! how can anyone deny that those things are pure evil?

>perfectly safe animal

The dog did his job. THIS is what pitbulls are meant for. The dog could have saved the owner's wife from being raped if she was the only one in the house. This is exactly what the dog was bred for and should not be put down.

Look at that video closely you fucking idiot. Pitbulls are ATTACK DOGS. Not family dogs. If you live in a country where breaking, rape, murder of your entire family is possible, get a pitbull.

If you want a family dog, get a golden retriever or a labradoodle. GENETICS won't listen to your sunshine arguments you dolt.

They where being way to gentle with that pit in the video.

I would have wish boned both his hind legs so there would be no giving chase or walking away. To bad this was not in the states where someone would have shot that fucker.. and its owner.

1v1? This fucker was was teabagging for hours and causing server swell. Rightfully this fucker was banned, tbh he probs had a vpn, looked like he got away at the end.

It's not enough that we kill all pit bulls. We gotta hunt down there owners and kill them too. Hopefully, after the pitbull fucking kills their kid first.

>yeah! are you really that retarded so as to think that pitbulls could be violent?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3126429/Staffordshire-bull-terrier-attack-left-toddler-needing-240-stitches.html

Cherry picking. Even if every pitbull did that, who gives a shit? Pansy fuck. Dogs are way smarter than 99% of the population, humans should die accordingly.

4-year-old British Girl Killed by Her Family's Pet Dog
Lexi Hudson, 4, was suddenly picked up at her apartment and shaked like a rag doll by the huge dog. She was sleeping at that time, according to Mirror News.

Though Lexi's mom, Jodi Hudson, 30, desperately tried to stop the dog from attacking her daughter. After failing to stop it she took a knife and stabbed the dog to death. However, Lexi died after being rushed to hospital.

Friend of the family Paul Ryan told The Telegraph Jodi is absolutely distraught. She's only had the dog for two months.

"Lexi was always playing with it. She picked it up from the pound - it was a dog that had suffered abuse in the past but she said it had a very soft nature."

"It's obviously a huge dog, and Lexi wouldn't have stood a chance if it went for her - she's such a small little girl," Ryan added, according to The Telegraph.

Neighbors in the community were shocked by the horrific attack.

"I saw her run into the street and she was screaming, and I tried to comfort her. It's so sad — and shocking," Samantha Clarke, 26, told The Mirror.

Oliver Temprall, 63, told The Telegraph: "It is terrible, I can't imagine how her mum Jodi must be feeling. This has rocked the community, it is such a sad state of affairs.”

"She absolutely adored Lexi, she was her only child and she absolutely doted on her. This is absolutely tragic. We're all in a state of shock," another resident added.

The dogs aren't pure evil. They are outstanding protection dogs in countries where it's not a legal concern for the burglar or assailant to be killed. Not a good American family dog.

forgot pic.

oh, i know what my dog is capable to do with his jaws. this is why i go out one or two hours at day to waste her energies. a loot of sport activities fade away the frustration and anxieti in every breed of dogs, and this reduce in a hig percentage the posibiliti of a rage atack , not only in pitbulls, in all breeds

underrated

this, but just a little bit
death isn't the worst thing that can happen to you

>Mastiff
>Dog literally bred by the romans to kill men in wars
>Family dog

The autism levels of people never ceases to amaze me. These aren't furry kids. They are animals who can kill if they choose to kill.

This is a type of dog you get if you're experienced with dogs and hopping the border to Mexico and need a dog to protect your home. This isn't a dog for a plush American lifestyle.

Can someone explain how it's literally possible that an animal, albeit strong was able to survive 30+ human beatings to the face and body, Prolonged pepper spray, AND continuous tasing? AND STILL GET AWAY!

These dogs don't need to be exterminated for their "attitude" they need to be destroyed for their potential. No different than a firearm if it can take a life so easily, actualy it IS different. A german shepard is a locked firearm in a safe. A pit bull is a tec-9 that was accidentally sold at a bb gun convention.

>No shelter is retarded enough to give a traumatized animal to some idiot with shitty brats no matter what breed or species it is

You poor deluded fool. While private no-kill shelters are fairly selective about who they give their animals to, government-run shelters are not. They'll sell a dog to anyone who walks in with the requisite amount of money and doesn't say "Is this one gonna be good for dogfighting?"

Did you write these in advance? kek

Man you are seriously deluded. You're going to get someone hurt down the line. Just don't push the narrative that pitbulls are family dogs because they're not. Exercise does jack shit to curb genetics.

Very experienced with dogs. Pitbulls are fighting dogs, not family dogs. They can snap any moment. You shouldn't get one unless you have Cesar Milan-levels of animal communication skills.

A 3-year-old girl in Oklahoma was attacked and killed by a dog her family owned for just a few days.

Jason Dodge told KSWO that his daughter, Rylee Marie Dodge, was attacked by the dog at their Duncan home on Sunday.

Dodge was visiting his brother when he received a panicked phone call from his mother, who was watching the girl.
Dodge said the family had only owned the dog, a pit bull named Remington, for five days. Remington had not behaved aggressively prior to the attack and had been seen playing with Dodge's son several times without incident.

"I was very cautious about it because I don't just bring dogs into my home," Dodge said. "Took my son over there, the dog didn't attack him. It loved him, gave him a hug and licked him on the face. Brought him over here, my son came outside all day long and played with him, didn't do nothing to him."

That hasn't been my experience at all.
All of the abused animals get transferred to a rehabilitative training center like the one I volunteered at.

Hah! My dog is dead.

But if he was alive and some lowlife canine fucking tried - I don't give a fuck if the owner is standing right there, I'm performing a Romanian Chiropractor.

>I haven't been around Sup Forums long enough to know what this is

Grab the fucker by front legs and pull apart. The dog is incapable of putting up any decent resistance except biting one of your hands if even that, the result will crush and collapse their lungs... or make them explode if the dog holds its breath. It also shatters the ribcage and hyper extends every muscle in their arms and chest. Massive hemorrhaging will ensue if it somehow survives.

I loved him like a brother and cared more deeply for him than I care for my own family. There's not a single parallel universe in which that mangy fuck lives after attacking my dog.

Commiefornian here, if any neighbors have a pitbull, I'm buying a fucking gun (It is possible here)

Poor husky.

? no just copy pasted the news article right now

that dog must be a masochist

31 people a year die by dog attack. 1000 people a year die from falling down stairs.
Way to pick something worth being afraid of here. Hell.... the stats for people dying by being crushed and bitten by reptiles per year is higher than dog related death. More people die from vending machines. Hell, more people die from toilet related injuries every year. Maybe you should be more afraid of taking a fucking shit.

>Cesar Milan
stop talking to me, you are making me sick

>Can someone explain how it's literally possible that an animal, albeit strong was able to survive 30+ human beatings to the face and body, Prolonged pepper spray, AND continuous tasing? AND STILL GET AWAY!

They are bred to fight. It's genetics and pain tolerance. Also that particular dog was a street dog so that adds to it.

>These dogs don't need to be exterminated for their "attitude" they need to be destroyed for their potential. No different than a firearm if it can take a life so easily, actualy it IS different. A german shepard is a locked firearm in a safe. A pit bull is a tec-9 that was accidentally sold at a bb gun convention.

The breed isn't evil. It just has an intended purpose to kill intruders. It's LITERALLY an attack dog. As in, attack until the person dies. People are too stupid to understand and they don't respect the nature of these animals.

These dogs have saved many lives and families. They are not the problem. Retards in the USA who try to portray them as cuddly family dogs are the problem.

yummy yummy, all of those doggos, what a treat!

pic rel8

Yeah, who gives a shit if all pitbulls attack? They're smarter than us!

frankiefund.com/frankies-injuries-from-pit-bull-mauling/

that entire shitstorm over a couple of fucking dogs what a bunch of fucking animals goddamn

damn watch this, is the owner a fuking idiot???
poor thing

That doesn't mean stairs are more dangerous, dumbass. Stairs are only a hazard if you're physically crippled or being careless. Pitbulls are dangerous, they'll fucking chew your face off.

Can anyone who knows spanish please tell me what happened?

Dude fuck that! I have a German shepherd and he would try to protect me and my family against a fucking tank!
Why the heck would you need such a vile breed? Absolutely not necessary.

Yeah user, there's no reason to be afraid of pit bulls - you should keep them around your kids! What are you, stupid?

dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2014/05/15/a-second-child-mauled-by-a-pitbull-in-as-many-months/

You must be that asshole who brings his aggressive pitbull to every dog park and makes everyone leaves because it gets in a fight with some unfortunate other dog. Then you apologize and say "he's just playing" while the other dog bleeds and cowers in fear.

Fuck you. I've seen idiots like you bring muzzled dogs to the dog park. Fuck off dude.

Actually, German shepherds are about the same if they are European bloodline. I'd never trust one with a kid alone. American bloodlines are more cuddly. They are better with kids and still good at stopping burglars without killing them.

Had a roommate who had a pitbull. She was very sweet. Bit me too hard once when playing around. The dog quickly found itself on it's back with my hands squeezing its windpipe in. She lay there and would have just died under my hands. But she submitted to a larger and stronger animal. The battle was won and I let her go. She was VERY apologetic. If you can't fight a dog off, it's because you're pathetic and weak. You might take a bite here or there, but dogs stand no fucking chance against a human when the chips are down.

>Shoot the niggerdog

This.

mfw the pitbull just walks away at the end

This. How dare you be afraid of pitbulls, faggot? Having a shit is more dangerous you retard.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081444/Marie-Helene-Tokar-disfigured-pit-bull-attack-shunned-community.html

a nigger in dog form

Was this provoqued or unprovoqued????

youtube.com/watch?v=09E8IL0anyU

i would have jumped on the pittbuls spine crushing it tbh

It's always the owner. Same with kids and parents. Liquidate dog owners who allow or train their dogs to become violent. They are the niggers of the pet owning world

Tia torres would try to make it the husky fault and that we should treat pitbulls with more respect

a 7-year-old girl in Kalamazoo was attacked by a Pomeranian that the family had owned for 25 years, according to a local police report.

The Pomeranian, which had never shown signs of agression, apparently out of nowhere decided that the 7-year-old would be a good victim.

"We made a mistake. We forgot to feed [the Pomeranian] earlier. If only we had known that they were such viscous creatures." Comment made by the father.

"I still can't believe she's gone. It's surreal. She wanted to be an animator, she really liked cartoons." A comment by the mother of the victim.

Pomeranians account for 69.666% of all dog attacks in the region. There have been community efforts to clean the area of Pomeranians.

Kalamazoo Bugle reports that Pomeranians are the number 1 cause of death for children below the age of 7, and above the age of 10.5 years.

This is a story that was in my paper. I'm a Veteranarian, and I can tell you from EXPERIENCE that Pomeranians account for most of the euthanizing I do in my office. It seems the breed simply cannot be domesticated. I love all breeds of dogs, but I have to admit that the thought of having a Pomeranian in my household would have me on edge 24/7.

check second 19: