How racist are you Sup Forums?

How racist are you Sup Forums?

very

3/5ths

I am part of the right wing death squad

My sides

Phenomenally

mildly

I can't be racist if I hate everyone equally.

Especially Muslims.

I'm not racist at all, but I hate how most blacks act, how muslims are trying to take over the world and how jews exploit both of those groups to their advantage.

very ..

I fucking hate the whitey

Yes

I'm not except that I'm Carpathian and really SUPPOSED to hate kebab.

Niggers are subhuman trash

Only for arabs

I'm not good at being racist

I try to be but mostly I just don't want whites to go extinct

I'm not, since I'm an actual human with pigmentation.

I don't think I'm racist, I just hate niggers.

I hate niggers like really bad they’re annoying they stink they’re liars and will do anything to get money or food. They will rob you when you least expect it. Fuxking disgusting race we need to gas them all fucking niggers REEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

A bad one, as i really hate niggers, sandniggers, and all foreigners, i'vee a black friend. Im feeling so bad

Not racist just hate everyone equally

I don't want a daughter because i dont want her to have a half black nignog grandkid. Other than that I'm not racist.

Wait, why is that guy holding a strangely-shaped Andy Sixx log?

not at all, but extremely classist and culturalist which has similar enough targets as to be lumped in with racism by the plebs. shrug.

In other words, a faggot. Got it.

Black people have no "frontal lobe" in the brain, that's why they're not equal to Caucasians & Asians. But I don't think they should be killed, they deserve to live also, just far away like in Africa, and stay there.

I'm left-leaning, but with a resentment for the type of liberal faggots that post on Twitter. I'm also pretty frieghtened of being beheaded by the #MeToo crowds so I'm probably not that racist. But it's not up to me to decide if I'm a racist.

On a scale of 1/10 Id say a 2 probably. Assuming using the word nigger by yourself when no one else is around is racist, when talking to inanimate objects.

Islam is not a race, it's a religion.

And yes I am, but I don't wanna murder non-whites, I just want them to stay away or at least not race mix with whites

Racist enough to make jokes about every race and ethnicity and laugh at stereotypes. Otherwise, not very racist at all.

Valid comment. There's a world of difference between a nigger and a black man

I honestly don't think whites are really gonna go extinct, despite what you may think. And I say that because people tend to stick to their own kind, even if they're willing to fuck other races and ethnicities.

There is plenty of room

I'm not racist. I only hate niggers.
>inb4 that's racist

It isn't. I have nothing but respect for a black woman who works two jobs and manages to get all of her kids into college. You're only a racist if you believe their ALL niggers.

The notion that niggers don't exist is Social Justice Warrior newspeak.

If you hadn't post that I'd done it

Ive noticed that i have become more racist as time passes. When i was young I was pretty pro minority. When i got my first job is when it all started to go down hill. The more im forced to associate with them the worse it gets. They are all pretty shit but in my opinion nothing is worse than italians. They are like some kind of super turbo nigger.

Shit, even black people in general agree with you. When they call one another "nigga", it's not just like "dude", it's also like an insult. There's a huge difference between black people and "niggas", and that difference is the same as whites and white trash.

Not black. Just have grown up around them enough to know.

I used to not really be racist when I was younger but something Bush did kind of reinforced it. I lived in a nice suburban neighborhood for a while then it got turned into section 8 living, the government housing shit. It was literally still being built when "they" moved in. During the 2 years it took for them to fill up my street the ware and tear on most of the houses and yards became very obvious. They destroyed the playground, there was a shooting in front of my house, and my house has been vandalized at least 3 times to the point where cops have had to be called too. My family was one of the last white families in the neighborhood before we finally got out. Moral of the story: fuck niggers