Was this kino

Was this kino

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jc2j2cjoz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah it was obvious falcons would choke

Pats have made football so boring and soft

>nah it was obvious falcons would choke
Not kicking that field goal has to go down in history as one of the most retarded moments on sports history.

Absolutely. This is one of the most kino games in football history and that shot in particular, a seemingly defeated Brady on his hands and knees, is pure kino. I think there is still a lot of shock around this game and as we get further away from it more people will realize just how incredible it was. Probably the best single game performance by a QB in the history of the sport.

Pic related needs updating.

there has never been anyone in football like tom brady

>shit for 2/3 of game
>huge 4th quarter stats in the largest snap discrepancy in the history of SB
>goat performance

it probably wasn't even his best sb desu. casual take.

Can you imagine being one of those people who shitposted in the gamethreads laughing at the Patriots?

It was a good game, so heartbreaking for the Falcons though

I mean it was an amazing comeback but it would've been better for the Falcons to win their first than it is to see the Patriots win it for the millionth time

yes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jc2j2cjoz4 on the OT drive

>being on Sup Forums instead of going to a sb party

>4th quarter comeback wins
>win pct
Wait what is this graphic trying to show

How many times a QB wins at the fourth quarter. 54.3% means when the patriots are down at the 4th, they are more likely to win than lose.

but then i couldn't have shitposted >failcons about 10000 times so no

>"shit"
The Falcons played, and had been playing, really really well. They're the sixth highest scoring offense of all time and they beat the piss out of each of their playoff opponents in the NFC, scoring an AVERAGE of 40 points. They came out swinging against the Patriots.

You will never find another performance like this:
>biggest stage of them all
>Down by a historic margin against a historically good team
>Has to throw 66 passes and convert two 2-pt conversions
>All while the entire world is waiting for him to fail

It was the most dramatic and gutsy performance by any QB ever. There isn't a single QB in NFL history who could have won that game not named Tom Brady.

The Aussie's got it.

Tom Brady is the only QB in the history of the NFL who is more likely to win a game than lose when his team is behind in the fourth quarter.

nah this was m8

this is kino

As a pats fan it still seems unreal that it happened. I was devastated by the 25 point lead and thought it was realistically over. The last sequence of plays in OT I had low burn by underworld playing in my head. I don't think we will ever even in 30-40 years will we see someone like Brady. I know falcons d was exhausted at that point but there just no stopping Bradys near perfection consistency at that point.

Why is Tom Brady allowed to wear Under Armour shoes when the NFL is owned by Nike?

The NFL isn't owned by Nike, you idiot. It's just sponsored by it.

Every single Patriots Owl game has been phenomenal except for the >iggles. The Bradtriots put on the most kino Owls known the man.

Lots of kino pics from this last Owl

cant wait for the americas game episode

Was there ever any actual doubt in your mind that he would lead those last two drives?

I knew he would score with 2 minutes left and in OT so hard it was almost a guarantee

Brady becomes surgical, transcendent in certain moments where you cannot stop him, just ask Seattle

This table is retarded. It should read "Win pct when trailing in the 4th" or something like this. The way it's written means Brady is 50-42 in comeback wins, which is fucking stupid, he's 50-0 in comeback wins.

Proved once and for all that the NFL is rigged.

The NFL wants to be the king of the 4 major sports and they had to one up the NBA's 3-1 Lebron James comeback. I would say hollywood couldn't script a better game but in reality they did script it.

This. We are truly witnessing the GOAT perfecting his craft. When the dust settles and everyone stops hating new england he will be revered on a level of ruth and jordan. Truly the centerpiece of the american sports rushmore

You should write a letter to the NFL Network.

>the only argument salty Patriots haters have anymore is "it's ruh...ruh...rigged"

Doesn't explain the panthers or the donkeys getting BTFO.

kino af

You nailed it. There isn't a single QB in NFL history that would have been able to win that game other than Brady. We've all seen what happens when Peyton is getting BTFO in a big pressure game. He gets that sullen look on his face and just gives up. Rodgers showed he couldn't overcome and emotionally carry his team to a come from behind victory against the Falcons just 2 weeks prior to this game in the NFCCG. As fondly as Montana is remembered for beating up on shitty 1980s AFC teams in the superbowl, he was actually a very streaky player in the playoffs (he had 0 TDs to 5 INTs in the playoffs between 1985 and 1988, going 1 and done in blowouts every time) Brady is the only one with the mental toughness, the perseverance, skill, and most importantly the leadership to be down 25 points late in the superbowl after getting his ass slammed into the turf all game, and then lead his team to victory.

>0.5%
Okay how the fuck do you calculate this?

It's based off of some algorithm that takes into account yards, down and distance, point differential, and time left. It is kind of bullshit because it can't take into account play calling or intangibles like game momentum.

I had no idea that Chris Long was Howie Long's kid.

Good for him because sons of Hall of Famers are usually shit

The Broncos getting BTFO can't be rationalized.

In Super Bowl 50, however, the NFL was going to do everything in its power to make sure Peyton Manning went out on top. I'm still seething over the bullshit home-cooking call on the Jerricho Cotchery catch. If that get ruled a completion (Which it was) the game is completely different because the call set up the first strip-sack for a TD.

>not doing both
Having one screen for the game and another with auto update and auto scroll on Sup Forums is goat

You don't. The wing of Applied Statistics that is dedicated to sports is for the most part unverifiable pseudo-science.

NATE PLASTIC

>Nate Graphite.

well if theres one thing I wish I had in my statistics, its intangibles