Know the Truth Sup Forums

Know the Truth Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baFRL2Q8cRs
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2375926
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deer aren't sport only. Their tenderloin is fucking delicious.

Actually, they are all of those thing under the right circumstances.

The moment when we want bacon, is the moment when we set up a bacon factory, the only reason they exist is to satisfy our bacon desire

the truth that you are a retard? im eating little baby pig right now. its fucking delicious try it sometime

I agree with the ornament, entertainment, and trophy. The deer fills the freezer, as well as being a fun, and fulfilling outdoor activity. Everything else seems practical.

Well of course not, but when i put a bullet through ya ye are

/thread

>the Truth
The truth is that pig IS bacon whether you like it or not. And he's tasty as fuck.

> I am not a coat
> I am not a sport
> I am not bacon
THEN I AM NOT A DWARF

youtube.com/watch?v=baFRL2Q8cRs

Would you like someone to hunt you torture you kill you eat you and then ware your skin ?

Rapefugees steal my money from the government every day, i am forced to pay increasing taxes in wellfare for a bunch of apes, abuse comes in many forms gay boiii.

Niggnoggs don't pay shit because they don't work or don't declare their $$ and whores are a straight un money deficit for the state, they produce nothing, and because i'm such a nice guy, here is a study on it papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2375926 .

Our meat consumption demands a number of domesticated animals. Much better that they live to be meat than never live at all.

The same with deer, the overpopulating vermon.
And crocodiles, who eat people in Australia.

Animals live only to serve us, at our mercy, and for our pleasure. As soon as we don't need them anymore, they will cease to exist.

>ware
Lol vegans r dumb

I agree with all except nugget steak and bacon.

hunting is the ethical solution to overpopulation

Now your getting it!!

They are whatever we want them to be, now you know the truth. Cry about it pussy

Truth, but too many hunters/killing=extinction. Extinct all animals there will be none...

Hunting is regulated to prevent this from happening. Hunting requires a license and is illegal during mating season. There are not enough hunters for the deer population most everywhere.

Bo ho

Oh you from Australia mate know all about crocks ?

> Image Quote : " I am not ..." ;

Image Correction : " I am not YET ..." .

I don't think a lion know what a fucking trophy is, so what's your point?

riddle me this, stop eating bacon because bacon is pigs, but pig isnt bacon?
they should use "more than just", but then again its hard to find a reason to have pigs except eating them

Boo hoo*

They are if I say they are you fucking tree hugger! Just like you'd be a fuck toy for Cletus if you tried pushing this shit in a red state rural area.

Dear Plebbitor: You have completed 4 / 10 virtue signals for today! Please meet your quota and then report to your friends for possible gold!

I mean clearly, they'll all need to be processed first

Hi

Do you like bacon? I actually don't like the crispier but rather the more rubbery kind. MMMMM

What about belts? Are they still cool?

cry a little louder, vegefag

Oi he isn't replying, probably busy putting a carrot on his ass or something.

I guarantee you own leather shoes, a leather belt or a leather bag.
Fuck off with your hypocrisy.

Could someone edit this with a monkey saying a criminal?

Not yet at least

Ppl dont care about anything even their selfs. They are loosers. And i talk about my parents and friends to.

But they can be all those and a source of food and clothing at the same time

If you believe in OP's dribble, you fail as a Human.

Though I do agree the horrible conditions and methods of killing these animals should be stopped.