How do i avoid being a genre tourist?

How do i avoid being a genre tourist?

>genre tourist
fucking honkeys i swear

i feel like this is the proper way to listen to music and not something to avoid

honkies*

thanks for spellchecking yourself, otherwise we never would have known what you meant

Yeah this, I've got like 50 years left until I'm dead, I'm going to listen to as much variety as I can.

both are correct

that cracker ain't me

What that means

the virgin tourist vs the chad imperialist

lol how old are you? the life expectance is around 85

Care about music.

Well I'm an American so I'll probably get shot or die from a disease I can't afford treatment for first.
Also I thought life expectancy was around 78 and dropping

i smoke 3 packs a day

I love how the worst insult for white people is '[whip] cracker'. Even when people are insulting us, they admit we're better than them.

That's now, in the future it'll probably be even older

>we
Uhh, what have you done besides wanking off?

the worst insult for white people is racist

You have to unironically kill yourself, because the whole point of branching out beyond your comfort zone is to take a tour of other genres.

So don't worry about being a "genre tourist", OP.

dont rep it so hard

>LOOK AT HOW ECLECTIC I AM SO UNIQUE!

As long as you don't do anything like that, there's nothing wrong with being a genre tourist.

/thread

natural selection

by realizing that there is only one (1) genre...

and it is called "music"

Just listen to what you like, jesus christ

>listening to genre music

mind=blown

If you have a favorite genre you don't like music.

don't, at leat for me listening to the same genre is exausting and it ruins stuff for me.
I can't stand most shoegaze because of that.

>if you like music you don't like music
mmmk

doesn't apply in conscious beings that have successfully taken over and control their own environment

"Do you like music?"
"Hell yea dude i love metal!"
Do you think music often sounds "weird"?

>"Hell yea dude i love metal!"
The guy clearly enjoys music. You imposing your own views on "how to enjoy music" on him does not refute this.
>Do you think music often sounds "weird"?
Non sequitur

>dude I enjoy literature but ai only read sci-fi
>dude I am a film enthusiast but I watch superhero movies on exclusively
Exclusively enjoying a tiny microcosm within a medium does not mean you appreciate the actual medium as a whole you absolute tard.

This thread ended 4 hours ago. Why are you people still replying and bumping?

I get that you don't like black people but calm down

Why does everyone need to be a "music emthusiast" to enjoy music? Why are you gatekeeping a simple pleasure?

Genre Tourist seems like something made up by the faux-authenticity retards who define their identity based on group membership.

Everytime I see some faggot in a punk vest/jacket I want to kick the shit out of him. Wow you're so tough you learned to be a seamstress. Yeah, I love political messages spouted from the mouths of people who aren't even competent enough to learn actual chords or how do sing at a 6th grade level. Please, spread your wisdom.

your life expectancy isn't dropping because of health care and guns you dumb pard it's because you're all fat assholes.

Nothing wrong with that just don't be an asshole as always and accept the fact that people that are far more deep into the genre know it more than you do.
As for your question,You stop being a tourist when you actually join a scene.

See this shit:
That's what i meant, don't do that and you're cool with most people.

fix ur teeth u "cunt"

What if am I eclectic? What if I like to explore and listen to all kinds of music? Fucking idiot.

There are 2 genres, actually.

Music and Aerosmith.

music and k pop

Firstly I don't think you've ever owned slaves, secondly if you had do you really think that would make you better than someone else.

Well personally I'm pretty healthy and eat well, work out, etc. I'm slightly underweight. But I'm poor so I'll probably die

How to avoid being a genre tourist sounds like a headline for a p4k article or something

Fact: Americans are the most healthiest people in the world.