Migrating to china

Hi anons, 100% Ivan here. How can one migrate to China? Is that even possible? Coastline is preferable.
>Europe is slowly but surely going to hell and Russia isn't any better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJqhPI0Anso
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
m.apkpure.com/social-language-learn-chinese/air.com.crenolab.sociallanguage
itunes.apple.com/in/app/social-language-language-exchange/id815069927
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By sucking Papa Xi's tiny dick.

There are sizable Russian communities in Heilongjiang/Manchuria iirc.

Russia sucks the chrome off of a '57 chevy bumper.

Chinese are dishonest, shit-tier people and you will regret your decision every second you're not around other ex-pats.

Don't go m8. My ex-gf went there and committed sudoku, because it hurts to live in that hellhole.

Find a Chinese sugar daddy

Think again, cuck.

Why on earth would you want to move to China? Its a bigger shithole then Russia is.

China itself is a pretty terrible place to live (minus a few very rich enclaves like in every country). I go there one week every two-three months for business and I really don't see even an abstract kind of appeal.
Taiwan is ok. Hong Kong and Singapore can be good options depending on your occupation if you like big cities (the latter still got 15% Malays muslims but you can avoid them in daiy life plus the weather is a big problem and I say it as an eternal Anglo).

China doesn't want immigrants. They have a law that says a company can only hire a foreigner if they can prove no Chinese person can have the same skills. So go to some shithole like Vietnam, you're not welcome in China.

move to taiwan
taiwan isse numba wan!
開玩笑的我們真的是最好的

china is the dirtiest country in Asia,moreover they eat dogs and catssssssssss

youtube.com/watch?v=pJqhPI0Anso

Tons of possibilities, actually. A lot of traders from ali hire russian managers to work with our comrades. There are ru-vlogs about simple everyday life in china, google some on youtube

You are china as well.
Do you it dogs?

>>Europe is slowly but surely going to hell and Russia isn't any better.

russia has all the oil, think again

Oil is not the answer to healthy economy.
We need to have industry like china have. Or any oil price crysis (like now) and sanctions from our dear partners from the west (like now) will pull the ground out of our feet.

hongkong and china have different legal systems,
you can eat dog in mainland china but in hongkong that's ilegal

Why not go to Animeland? Sure it's hard to get citizenship but at least you won't kill yourself like you would in China

>inb4 autismos complain about making grorious nippon less homogenous

and one more,u can't use facebook/youtube and others international website in china

>Moving to a Communist shithole.

Would be great for EU members to do the same thing for their people, wouldn't it?
This is debatable. I can agree that quality of life for average person is lower, but I am inclined to think that China's coastal cities can offer better life conditions since Russia is like a Cocytus with Moscow as an exception (only ~30% of it are russians by the way).
The thing is that I love european culture, but how one can be patriotic in an oligarchy police state?

>Europe is going to hell
just lol, stop being delusional and making life decisions based on what you read in this shithole, there are very few places that are better to live in than europe.

"uncle xi" they call him

Are you retarded? Holy fuck, Russia is not that bad.

Ivan why in the FUCK would you move to a place where there are far more young women than young men to a place where there are far more young men than young women??

Are you some kind of chink loving faggot? Are you insane?

For now, in 50 years even central asian countries will be better to live in then Jihadistan/Shariahrope.

It's not that bad. I bet slav guy (even autistic bitard) can have all the pussy in ching-chong.
Also i don't think china is worse than russia. Sure, there are many people there, but their economy is ok and you can always find some decent job, even without learning chinese

But my point is that:
A) Russian girls are the best on earth
B) Russia has a surplus of young women
C) China has a shortage of young women

Don't listen to these people. I went to China for a month this year to learn some Chinese and how to conduct business with them.
They seem to love Russians cause they are both commies and have great relationships. I would just double check with doing business with the Chinese cause they are quite dishonest.
On the plus side though you will definitely get a girlfriend even if you are autistic. They adore the white skin.

Russian women look like polish or czech or lithuanian or any other Eastern women. Even some americans from the midwest overlap with them. My point is, Russian look is common.

Hong Kong belongs to China.

>A) Russian girls are the best on earth
Meh. Don't really see why this opinion is so common. I guess our girls just wear makeup more often.
>B) Russia has a surplus of young women
Yeah. every fucking whore is so picky that this surplus changes nothing.
>C) China has a shortage of young women
Do you measure everything in pussies? I mean there are more significant things in life than putting your pee-pee in hole.

Hello Mr. Putin

People in honkong have no balls

Why do you want to move out of the god-tier country that is Russia?

Come to USA.

It's fucking awesome here and the Nigger n chief is about to leave office.

You can get a place down in Florida and a hot blonde wifu.

You can also buy a burger and a gun at the same place and it's your Constitutional right!

Because Russia is actually a massive shithole and every Russian is depressed.

Do you even ecology?

>patriotic in a oligarchic police state
By preparing for violent nationalist uprising.

how do I immigrate to singapore senpai

Isn't moving to US very hard for white people?

Go to Harbin, it used to be Russian clay. It's not far from the border.
They still have Russian buildings and food there. And there are many Ruskies. Check it out.

Marrying a girl from there or finding a job there are the two easiest ways.

hey here is a business plan:
1. buy some tourist equipment, enough to pack in huge backpack, most needed for survival, also medicine
2. Get the tourist trip to some nice islands were you can fish and stuff and find a quiet part to live far from eyes
3. Go there and run to the jungle from hotel, stay there, they will never find you, live a happy life far from oligarchs

I'm hoping to get a few years of experience here in the finance sector and then explore moving over there. Is marriage particularly different legally there, or for expats?

The immigration process is hard for everyone.

But it's easy by coming here on a work visa.

you living just next to usa and asking german about migration there?

I absolutely do not want to work in the US, in my field. For me it's more like SG =Swiss > Canada or Britain> US

Quality jobs are more important than location though.

So you would take a quality job in Africa?

yeah, i just didnt see that u was asking about SG, somehow though it was about usa, sorry mate)

>changing one commie shithole for another

Yes. I'm young enough that I wouldn't really consider it settling. Though there are lots of rich girls to date too in some of those countries.

Very few jobs in my field in Africa though. Very few.

Why don't you cut out the middle man and become a daytrader yourself and go where you want to go with investment visa's
Working for anyone but yourself in the finance field is being the best goy there is, literally making money for massa and them giving you some table-scraps

I work in corporate insurance, where it's not that simple. You can absolutely spin off especially in sales, but I feel more critical mass is required. It's required by law if you're an insurer proper.

My understanding is SG is easiest to immigrate to if you fit into a certain income category anyway.

>Why don't you cut out the middle man and become a daytrader yourself
because then he would lose his own money instead of other peoples and there isn't as much reward for an individuals income you need scale

> dat feel when putin finno-ugrian cuck genes work to kill pan-slavic nationalism

>Be Ivan
>Move to U.S
>Get shot
>Its okay, I'll just walk it off
>Niggers attack you
>Fend them off
>You get put on the news, and are constantly called a racist
>Noone likes you because of the "Russians are evil" meme in the U.S
>Become overweight quickly, due to the large sugar surplus in American foods
>Die at 35 due to heart problems
For a Russian, the U.S is not a very good choice. Nor Europe. You're going to collapse in a few decades just like the rest of us.

That never happens.

>You will collapse in a few decades

Nigger were just getting started.

>I mean there are more significant things in life than putting your pee-pee in hole
Considering his flag he's probably a nigger.
>GIBSMEDAT WHITE PUSSY BOI

Go to the app store, get Social Language, and watch the girls come flooding in. Marry the hottest one. Done and done.

I'll be moving to China soon. Have a VPS set up to get around the firewall. Time for a change of scenery. I've had enough of the cucked west. China is nationalistic and proud of their culture, which is the only environment I ask for. That and it's industrious now.

It's pretty sad if you don't even get paid for this.

what's the deal with that app?

Even locally, I found no shortage of young women who wanted to spend time if it included them teaching me mandarin. If that's the angle.

>come here yuros & build my shit for me so I can claim WE WUZ
america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

Getting a work visa USED to be easy, now there's so many people coming that H1Bs for example are given out based on a lottery.

It's an app that Chinese people use to learn English. It has a massive surplus of girls looking to learn English and a shortage of Westerners willing to teach it.

But if you read between the lines, they're there to find a foreigner. Within the first 24 hours on there, over 80 girls requested to be my language partner. I talked to 10 of them. They all want to video chat, they sent me stuff from China, etc

Any autist can do it. It's the untapped market.

I'm not moving there for any of them; I have a job lined up, it's unrelated. But pivoting the conversation to marriage and securing your citizenship there is pretty trivial if you're impatient and particularly sick of the liberalized culture here.

I think they are baiting omegas with video to make them interested in teaching. Chink are "cunning", they believe themselves to be; but desperate omega would buy it as "she wants muhhhh dick".

Oh, it's for learning English? That's way better.
It's not that I don't value mandarin, but I think the best business places in asia are pretty english friendly already, and there's other stuff I could be learning instead.

She wants to either get a green card or get a white husband because of the status symbol in China. Guys on there most likely want to get their dick wet. It's all utilitarian. No one is thinking they'll find their soulmate there.

Go hang out with your Slavkin in Manchuria

ITT: Delusional whites think the Chinks want them in their country
>I've had enough of the cucked west. China is nationalistic and proud of their culture, which is the only environment I ask for.
Exactly , burger. This is why they don't want white pigs in their country. There is no place for foreigners in a nationalistic environment , especially of another race.
Even in a country SK which is 100 times more advanced and accepting to foreigners than China , people still won't even seat next to you on the bus

like SK*

Well alright then, as long as you aren't trading for a kike

It's exponential though, I turned 30k savings into 900k over the past 3 years, around 700k of that in the latter half of last year

Losing other peoples money is also more stressful, a few bad trades and you are fired on the spot, literally pack your shit and get the fuck out within an hour generally, at least that's how it is in London

What's the full name or link to app? Can't find it.

m.apkpure.com/social-language-learn-chinese/air.com.crenolab.sociallanguage

They have a link to the Google Play store to download it if you're on Android (toward the bottom of the page, small text)

Godspeed

>Based Bulgar is right, Tovarisch. China has only ever given a fuck about one thing - and that's China. You'll never be more than 2nd class there.

Apple?

Insurers are actually notoriously germanic/anglo. It's what happens when your industry predates modern government in many areas of the world.

Try this

itunes.apple.com/in/app/social-language-language-exchange/id815069927

>china