What the fuck did he see in her?

What the fuck did he see in her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qku114m0NEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tight pussy, also he could tease Ron about fucking her sister.

As far as the movies go, nothing. I don't any basis for their relationship is established in the movie, though it might be different in the novels. I don't remember.

red hair, and a hand-me-down robe.

can you make your dick bigger with wizardry?

Books: She was tougher and less weepy than the Asian chick; apparently he doesn't like "girly" girls or something. Also general familiarity.

Movies: Ginger snatch

In the movies there's literally nothing for him to see in her.
In the books Ginny was awesome.

It says in the books that Harry had a major "boring girl" fetish

That she was also in one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

She didnt have autism that's a start

Much unlike this guy:

But muh Luna

She reminded him of his mom

Luna was a qt with a nice personality. Ginny had nothing going for her at all beyond the fire crotch.

>Ginny had nothing going for her at all beyond the fire crotch.

That's all I'd need

Just fill her up with Magical Man Juice and use a Daydream Charm to get through until the Refractory has ended.

I remember her as being a pretty independent and strong girl in the books when he started getting into her. Didn't she play sports and talk shit to Ron all the time?
In the movie she was boring shit.

>Atlas Shrugged in God-tier

Yeah, that was supposed to be why Harry liked her. After like a week with Cho he realized he couldn't stand whiny weepy girls and would rather be with a "strong independent don't-need-no-man yadayada".

>Shortly after the events of the series Cho Chang committed suicide over the emotional trauma which had followed her since her 5th year, compounded when Harry dumped her over her depression

Thats funny because she actually doesn't do shit in the book.

>ginny was awesome because rowling only wrote about her being so awesome xD
You have to go back.

>tight pussy
>dated a black guy

hmm

Damn, she did, didn't she?

Hm...

JK rowling should have stayed away from romance in her books.

The ginnyxharry love romance was so forced.
But somehow jk also created luna and gave harry and her more character building in the books, and did completly nothing with it.

And the whole ronxhermoine thing was also retarded.
She recently even realised it herself.

rowling knows how to worldbuild but shes a hack

literally just throws shit out cause dude its cool

dumbledore is gay btw

ginger pucci

JK should have just stayed away from writing and kept on the dole. At least then the damage from the generation of manchildren would have ended with the star wars ones.

>her face when

>She recently even realised it herself.

Right but didn't she also "realize" that she should have made Hermione black or something?

No one except the main three do.

She DOES talk shit to Ron and DOES play Quidditch and DOES help fight in book 5 and 7.

What's your point? Black guys don't actually have big dicks and they don't actually have game either.

Good because all I care about is the main three and rowling also couldnt write their relationships for shit

Ginny was inserted to pine over and you took the bait. Fuck ginny

Kek

Is this true?

He had low self esteem so he picked shit tier women.

That's my head canon, at least.

Of course it's true

I've seen many black dicks in my life and been hit on by many black guys

>Black guys don't actually have big dicks and they don't actually have game either

Because coalburners ache for the former despite the latter.

>mfw every girl who I know whose dated a black guy explicitly said they did it because "I like BBC"

Hold up, you're telling me Harry is a cuck?

I've experienced enough penis inspection days to know this is true.

>wutz be googlin

Newsflash: He's also British.
How do you not know this?

>and now Hermione is black

>Dumbledore is gay
>Hermione is black

We're going to 'discover' that their kids are trannies, aren't we.

For a play you triggered child of videogames

Go to a nightclub and watch them practically gang-rape white girls on the dance floor and decide for yourself. Suppose it depends what your idea of "game" is.

>tfw didn't see these things back then
i don't even remember that scene

Harry wanted that BGC

she never explicity said Harry was born with male genitalia

I've conducted enough to know this is true

The snake was actually cool, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

well it's canon

she dated Dean in the books who is black and gave her the dick

>Atlas Shrugged in the same tier as The Count of Monte Cristo
>well above Catch-22 and Hamlet

And ugly

so many offenses in this list but
>kanye west in the middle list

gonna need some sauce on that

I'd like to believe that they just made out in a stairwell.

I'd like to...

Well it's a children book, Rowling obviously can't say they did what most horny teenagers did in Hogwarts

But Ginny was thirsty AF

So the character is a true british woman now. what's the problem?

Nope, that went down differently.
Some play writers came along and they picked a black women for the role of hermoine.
And JK being the spinless shit she is went with it.

They are average dicked sometimes?

Why didn't Harry just use his Bankai to kill Voldemort?

Are you telling the gods honest truth?

She looks like a ghetto nigger. That's the problem.

Why would someone come online and spread lies?

same as boyega
jews love extreme negroes

So the average British woman in the 2010s

Slags, we call them slags, calling those whores women are a insult to real women.

No the average British woman is an Asian housewife that gets Ben10ifits for days and has better shit than I do

>most horny teenagers did in Hogwarts
REEEE, SEX IS BENEATH STUDENTS AT SUCH A REFINED INSTITUTION

his mom

>dating a nigger fucker

>Having Twain and Martin in the same tier.

She was the ugliest girl Harry could have ended up with. I think she's a self insert.

>implying

JK's actually quite hot for a smug lefty.

That makes it sound like you talked to a lot of coalburners though

He was supposed to have a coal burner wife because rowling is very liberal, we are lucky the bad guys weren't called "the racists".

Homosex here. They're not noticeably bigger on average IMO. The ones who are big really lay into it with the BBC talk though. White guys with big dicks seem to keep their endowment on the DL.

They like the idea of being a girl who likes BBC. No woman who has dated more than a couple of black dudes thinks they're guaranteed a big dick if they go for a black guy. I know plenty of girls and gay guys who like big dicks and they don't make presumptions, they ask around. If a girl is loud about the fact that she likes big dicks, and big black dicks in particular, I guarantee you that the dick itself has nothing to do with it, she just thinks that identity is cool.

>Marrying a former Snicker™ licker

I've known a few

Trashy as a rule

>it's a Sup Forums pretends they wouldn't date Ginny thread

I might

But I wouldn't pay for it

He didn't just date her though. He pined for her. He could have had his pick of qts.

According to J. K. Rowling, Ginny gave the best blowjobs in Hogwarts. She'd learned a spell in which she could breathe through her ears whilst munching away on cock. Ginny could deep throat a cock for as long as she needed; Cho didn't even swallow. That's why Harry chose Ginny.

>wanting to go out with a chick that literally got possessed by a book

you can keep that

That just means she puts out easy

>What the fuck did he see in her?
His Hairy Potter

>Me in the middle

She used love potion from her brother's shop, duh.

Which is ironic because he gets to fuck Hermione's old actress in some shitty movie.

And a brit

t. Lil Whyboi

Dude, she referenced rape three times, and made one of those instances a joke.

I love redheads and Harry probably did too. Watching my dick as it goes in and out of a hairy red pussy is the best.

why the fuck didn't harry fuck luna?

So which character was JK's self-insert?

>the damage from the generation of manchildren would have ended with the star wars ones.

What about LotR?

>not posting real version
youtube.com/watch?v=qku114m0NEk