This is the body type whitebois REALLY want!

This is the body type whitebois REALLY want!

Nigger women are the more dangerous of the species. They also happen to be stupid, poor, ugly, and smelly, but most of all, they are fat obnoxious assholes. Nigger women, also known as negresses, nigras, sheboons or sows, are land-whales who will constantly talk, yell, and babble to each other in public, at ridiculous volumes. Nigger women, when challenged, show their stupidity as well, by taking off their earrings, shoes and bling before fighting, as their brains are not big enough to know this has no fucking effect whatsoever. If you confront a negress in public, beware, for she will surely call her sistahs to "handle yo ass." They are considered to be the ugliest form of multicellular life in the entirety of the animal kingdom, which is why male niggers will instead mate with other species, most notably their fellow yet more highly evolved apes, the Chimpanzees (which is where AIDS come from. Both prostitution and AIDS were the result of niggers raping chimp hoes, at least until the superiorly built Human Race arrived). Also, nigras, unlike human females who possess vaginas, have only one posterior opening: the asshole, used for both shitting and expelling niglets. This is why freshly born niglets are infused by the colour and stench of severe diarrhea.

Another characteristic of them is how they process and translate the English language into a complete abomination to be more comprehensible for their diminished cortexes: Ebonics. For an example of Ebonics, try provoking the aforementioned Negroid sheboon into aggression.

A for effort

Now THIS fucking user knows what the fuck is up !!!
Well done user and exactly on point...

More!

Final Solution

1.4 billion people in the world are fat. With fatasses growing in population and beginning to take over, and with people too scared to tell them to fucking stop eating in fear of Fatty-rage, something must be done about these hulking, subhuman, disgusting fat fucks. Here is a proposal which has been sent to the EU, NATO, UN, and Al Qaeda, among other humanitarian associations;

When the economy blows (hopefully), form a political party similar to the Nazis and begin a campaign of fear (in any First World Country, doesn't matter where). Start anti-fat riots everywhere with the help of the Gay Nigger Association of America and Anonymous. Beat up fat people wherever found, blow up all McDonald's and any other fast food joints that can be found, therefore removing a vital link in the Hogs' food chain. Followers will be gained, since we all hate fatties, and a strong leader will be found. Other countries will soon follow the good example set by your country and begin similar measures.
Once in control of the government, round up all fatties in the country who are over 200 pounds without some kind of viable reason for their weight other than being fucking gluttons (tall people are exempt from this; they have an excuse).
Send them to the nearest slaughterhouse and begin the massacre. Let them scream and waddle around while chainsawing them for extra points. Once Over 9000 steaks have been cut, package them and send them to Africa to feed the niggest into a strong and prosperous people.
???
PROFIT

More of her

Nope. That body drives a nig, wild. They shoot each other if another nig touches her ass. Though she couldn't feel it.

Yeah, strong, muscular, STRAIGHT white boys

Around blacks never relax

Love to see spread black pussy

More of her

the proportions of black women are such insane natural selection, it’s like breeding animals for fatter asses

lolno

Whiteboi here
If I ever get divorced from my scrawny white wife, I'll end up trying to get a thicc black wife

So, every white guy want me, well nice I want one white boy too