Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train explosion several years ago

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train explosion several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.

roooollll

Hello again. No oc?

roll

>away in a train explosion

Can't pass on this

e le roll

Roll

>train explosion

rolling

too close..reroooolllll

/roll

Roll

Roll

Only release them if they never can find it was you

>train explosion

This is a copypasta bois.

Reroll

Holy fuck this is still going around?

Rololol

roll this shit

close!

Roll

>fuck

roll

rolll

roooll

fuck 72 again

god, damnit.

Roll

Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a Sup Forums shitpost several years ago.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

Easiest way to stop a newfag. Rolling for copy pasta that never existed.

don't post them, that shit's disrespectful

r o l l

cancer /thread

This bitch seems to die as many times as that fuckng dog old pasta is stale pasta

Roll

roll

>stop

Wolololo

fuck

rolll

All aboard!

Boom!

;)

Faggy McReRoll

Proud of youuuu

Post dem dead titties.

:)

pls post

yes pls

You've dishonored the memory of your exploded girlfriend, by not delivering.

>Regrettably, my girlfriend passed away in a train explosion several years ago.
Jesus Boy, now that's a terrible thing to hear. That train probably fucked her up pretty bad, so you're gonna want to post those pictures right away just to preserve her memory.

>So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if someone gets 89, I'll go ahead and dump them.
Now were talk'n young man, I turned 89 this very year and if that's all you were waiting for then post all them little nude shots of your beloved one time in tact girlfriend and we'll all remember her in a fashion that respects her fine memory.