Does Sup Forums suffer from mild auditory hallucinations...

Does Sup Forums suffer from mild auditory hallucinations? I once or twice a day hear a voice that doesn't really have a point of origin. Do you guys also have this problem?

elaborate?

It's like, a voice that says something random. It's usually something I hear regularly, like my name or other one word commands or actions. Tone of voice is a seemingly random factor for me, though it's usually a female voice

I see shit

elaborate?

get the fuck outta here andy

I have something kind of similar.
rarely (probably once every couple of months) i can hear my friends saying my name over and over, it's unusual but i usually just ignore it.
maybe we're going crazy. lol.

Why do girls do this.

No, I get the same thing
I'll see a person out of the corner of my eye, or I'll turn and see something for a split second
I'm very mentally unhealthy
Here's my ex's nudes

Actually i do too, it doesn't happen quite often but it does, same ad op: random voice usually a female one calling me

Fuck, it happens to me on a regular basis

Five of the seven voices in my head are screaming, 'Don't shoot!'

Here's more if you guys want

>chilling in my room
>feels like one of my teeth suddenly broke
>run to bathroom, easily dislodge large piece of teeth from mouth
> get hand really soapy to wash out
>someone opens home doors
>exit bathroom
>look at front door
>look back at hands theyre not soapy anymore
>stick hand up my mouth cant find hole in teeth

Damn

drugs involved?

''Occulus'' shit right there, user.

Yeah that's probably not a big deal.

It could be a sign for a possible psychosis later in your life though.

If you don't live in the USA or can afford it, talk to a professional.

Dont worry about that, user. Youll be fine. Its just your mind playing tricks.

no drugs

yeah man now that u mention it its exactly like that movie

Like someone calling your name or asking you to do something, but kinda far/distant sounding? I get it alot

Sometimes but not regularly, i hear a shouting, voilent voice accompanied by banging, it with shout random words or my name and then just dissapear after a few seconds, its pretty quiet as well and usually happens while im going to bed

I actually hear music. I like it most of the time, but it makes it hard to read etc.

mainly just a constant faint ring. I'm almost always in a setting with fans or something running so I notice it in the rare times when I'm just trying to relax. Fucking annoying. Anyone relate or nah?

Sometimes when I smoke a joint and come back up to my room and hear the background music for whatever vidya i am playing, I will hear lyrics in it. Like I will freestyle lyrics in my brain but convince myself I am really hearing it or something, it's really weird

Yea i can, not sure if the same or not but i can constantly hear like a ringing or like a high pitch sound that doesnt ever stop, and if i think about it it takes ages to ignore it again, also if i tense my jaw up it gets hella loud too

I don't have the jaw issue; but yeah. It's already hard enough for me to sleep lmfao. Which is why I usually keep a fan going. Anything you do to fix/suppress it?

I suffer from pseudo-hallucinations exacerbated by depression and anxiety often hear people calling my name or telling me to hurt myself or others. Got put on a high dose anti-psycotic to control them but still get the odd relapse

Nah not really, i usually just try to forget about it and i dont notice it for a while, or ill just listen to some music to sleep

Eh, same. Bummer.

I get that too. I thought it was normal lol.
either when i'm thinking of a song or just randomly i start to hear music in my head